Getting my Fallopian tubes removed so I can get my creampie fill. Who wants to fly me out so I can fuck their 9”+ monster cock for like a week str8?

I’m a little too fertile but not looking to have *******. I found a surgeon who will make sure I never get knocked up again so I can be the most crazy size queen creampie slut I can be.

You could have probably guessed that I only fuck monster cocks and don’t bother with anything less than what I’m looking for. That means I want a dick that will bruise my cervix and shoot creampies straight into my womb (but without the pregnancy risk).

I live in Montréal, Canada but also have US citizenship, which means I can travel between both countries whenever I want. Get me a ticket to come see you and I’m all yours. My job is online anyway, which means I don’t have to take time off work to fuck you. I can literally be your little cum slut whenever and wherever.

Be willing to cam verify and get your STD/HIV tests done before we see each other.
What about FL

I’m a little too fertile but not looking to have *******. I found a surgeon who will make sure I never get knocked up again so I can be the most crazy size queen creampie slut I can be.

You could have probably guessed that I only fuck monster cocks and don’t bother with anything less than what I’m looking for. That means I want a dick that will bruise my cervix and shoot creampies straight into my womb (but without the pregnancy risk).

I live in Montréal, Canada but also have US citizenship, which means I can travel between both countries whenever I want. Get me a ticket to come see you and I’m all yours. My job is online anyway, which means I don’t have to take time off work to fuck you. I can literally be your little cum slut whenever and wherever.

Be willing to cam verify and get your STD/HIV tests done before we see each other.
When are you ready?

Back