Getting cucked 7500 miles apart.

So, me and my gf in India have been in a long term relationship for over 2 years, about a year ago, she moves to US for her masters. I've always had the fantasy of seeing her with a BBC but never confessed to her. Last month I decide to tell her about it and she confesses that she has also fantasized BBC most of the time ( I am 6" but she wants more). So I tell her it's been over a year without seeing each other, it would be kinky to see you with a black man in bed. And we slowly start planning this. Last week she hooked up and got stretched by 2 BBC's, even getting her first dvp too. And my fantasy came true to watch her on cam, gasping and screaming, and me just on mute, watch and jerking off. I'm officially now a cuckold and she now plans to go even bigger and muscular for our next show, the ones I know about, I have no idea how many she must have done. Here are some pictures of last time's meet.
I now enjoy being a cuck.

Attachments

• IMG_20211027_092238.jpg
    IMG_20211027_092238.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_20211027_092218.jpg
    IMG_20211027_092218.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_20211027_092146.jpg
    IMG_20211027_092146.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG_20211027_092422.jpg
    IMG_20211027_092422.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 518
So, me and my gf in India have been in a long term relationship for over 2 years, about a year ago, she moves to US for her masters. I've always had the fantasy of seeing her with a BBC but never confessed to her. Last month I decide to tell her about it and she confesses that she has also fantasized BBC most of the time ( I am 6" but she wants more). So I tell her it's been over a year without seeing each other, it would be kinky to see you with a black man in bed. And we slowly start planning this. Last week she hooked up and got stretched by 2 BBC's, even getting her first dvp too. And my fantasy came true to watch her on cam, gasping and screaming, and me just on mute, watch and jerking off. I'm officially now a cuckold and she now plans to go even bigger and muscular for our next show, the ones I know about, I have no idea how many she must have done. Here are some pictures of last time's meet.
Hi

Congratulations. Enjoy the show on the cam

My congratulation, brother!

Every year more marriages are going into interracial sex spots to get there women fucked infront of the husbands

Hi

Hot!!! Any
More?

She picked the right to rearrange her insides

Yes you are definitely under a Cuckoldress now and forever. With her being able to do as she pleases you are not in charge of her or your sexuality so you better be a good cuck. Enjoy it.
You tell her I think she is a stunning woman.

Need to breed my women

Back