Getting back into hotwife/cuckold scene

Hi. Wife here. We are getting back into the hotwife / cuckold scene. We met a couple of bulls before we were married and it was fun but want more full sex. We are looking to get back into it. We are from near London. Both 34. I used to model in my early 20s. We are going to a bulls night at a sex party next month as we have been struggling to find a serious bull on line. Do you have any advice/
Things we should know before? Have any of you couples done this before? We're are on kik if anyone wants to chat.
hotwifeopencouple

X

Hello how does your sex life go is it hot interesting or boring ithink the last one is what it is i wouldlove chance to seduce your wife is she compliant to bulls do you just watch

Our cuckolding/wifesharing times was lost in the past and other things were on top: Children, a dog, work. But a few years ago (corona was not here) me and my husband went spontan into a swingerclub near frankfurt. We both were hooked up in seconds! Meanwhile as a real "milf" I fucked with a hung stund-bull while my cucki was watching like the first time I spret my legs for another man. As times goes bye...

Any advices: Nothing! Get on your heels/boots and feel free to do what ever you want!

Hi. Wife here. We are getting back into the hotwife / cuckold scene. We met a couple of bulls before we were married and it was fun but want more full sex. We are looking to get back into it. We are from near London. Both 34. I used to model in my early 20s. We are going to a bulls night at a sex party next month as we have been struggling to find a serious bull on line. Do you have any advice/
Things we should know before? Have any of you couples done this before? We're are on kik if anyone wants to chat.
hotwifeopencouple

X
Are you looking for a black bull or just a white guy? I totally recommend you guys become exclusive for black guys, totally worth it.

Back