German girl looking for a black impregnator

I'm not ANY german girl. :D I live under a rock and I didn't even know american millitary is stationed here. Are you sure this is true ? In any case, I won't be wandering into a military bastion and offer myself. Who do you think you are. :D
Yeah, you're fake. Every German girl knows they're are DOZENS of US military bases all over Germany filled with Black men. No matter how tiny your town is. I been to every part of Germany. American black men are everywhere.
Is funny how you live under a rock but you found this website... But you can't find the nearest club where Black men are, smh...
Wurzburg, Darmstadt, Heidelberg, Frankfurt, Aschsfenburg, Giesen, Mannheim, Stuttgart, Berlin, schweinfurt, kaiserslatern... . The list goes on and on

Hey folks. :) I'm looking for a black semen donor, via the natural way.
Even though I live in germany, I am willing to travel to the USA or United kingdom. Other countries would probably be a bit more complicated for me, because I prefer english-speaking countries.

I'm merely looking for intercourse, no permanent relationship etc.
My idea is to visit you or meet you in a hotel for several days, or until you were successful.
Chicago

And if anyone believes the profile is real,I have the title to the all the oil and mineral rights on the entire Arabian Peninsula. Make you richer than Bill Gates and Warren Buffet combined. Asking Price is only $75 and a liter of Pure White Hennessy.
You know most of the men here are thirsty dudes that will believe and do dumb ******* for white pussy. Half of these dudes are willing to travel halfway across the world to fuck a women who isnt even verified.

Even though I live in germany, I am willing to travel to the USA or United kingdom. Other countries would probably be a bit more complicated for me, because I prefer english-speaking countries.

My idea is to visit you or meet you in a hotel for several days, or until you were successful.
[/

I’d love to impregnate u

Back