German girl looking for a black impregnator

The quality is shockingly low. They never speak english and creep me out more than anything. :D
I gave away some blowjobs and I was never impressed by what I saw. Really bad quality.

Lol what

You are saying American military men stationed in Germany don’t speak English

Any German girl knows to head to the bases to get bbc

This profile is fakeeeeeee

Atlanta Georgia US. "Fertilizer". I just impregnated a woman with her tubes tied a month ago. I can get the job done day 1

And if anyone believes the profile is real,I have the title to the all the oil and mineral rights on the entire Arabian Peninsula. Make you richer than Bill Gates and Warren Buffet combined. Asking Price is only $75 and a liter of Pure White Hennessy.
I doubt she is, but I do find it funny to troll arabs and indians who think they're "bulls" because they're not white. Please, in india for example, they had to makes special baby dick condoms because "western condoms" don't fit. Arabs are basically the same...I'm here to put arabs it the same place as the rest of us peons.

I doubt she is, but I do find it funny to troll arabs and indians who think they're "bulls" because they're not white. Please, in india for example, they had to makes special baby dick condoms because "western condoms" don't fit. Arabs are basically the same...I'm here to put arabs it the same place as the rest of us peons.
Good for you.

Lol what

You are saying American military men stationed in Germany don’t speak English

Any German girl knows to head to the bases to get bbc

This profile is fakeeeeeee
I'm not ANY german girl. :D I live under a rock and I didn't even know american millitary is stationed here. Are you sure this is true ? In any case, I won't be wandering into a military bastion and offer myself. Who do you think you are. :D

Arabs and indians are not black. I have sometimes received messages from them, presenting themselves as black. And I was just so confused.
I wonder why you believe I am fake though. Why does every woman here have to be fake ? :confused: Your logic is questionable at the best.

Hey folks. :) I'm looking for a black semen donor, via the natural way.
Even though I live in germany, I am willing to travel to the USA or United kingdom. Other countries would probably be a bit more complicated for me, because I prefer english-speaking countries.

I'm merely looking for intercourse, no permanent relationship etc.
My idea is to visit you or meet you in a hotel for several days, or until you were successful.
Let's get it

I'm not ANY german girl. :D I live under a rock and I didn't even know american millitary is stationed here. Are you sure this is true ? In any case, I won't be wandering into a military bastion and offer myself. Who do you think you are. :D
Lol

This is so fake it’s not even funny. The American military has been in Germany since after WW2 and some towns have 20k+ living in them.

Last edited:
What’s funny , isn’t that this is clearly fake but how many gullible souls keep on getting pulled in even after how obviously false this is and how many people have said that it is... the gullible keep on coming lol pathetic
what business is it of yours though?

Back