Gents: Lifestyle Better Option For Your "Adult Sons" Than Traditional Dating?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
The title says it all but, question needs to be asked because dating/marriage in the #Me Too Era# is very RISKY for young men...so what's our opinion Gents? If yes, why and Not, why not?

We are likely to see more and more of the IR lifestyle among young adults as time goes on. Teenagers get used to it in high school, even junior high, where white girls are interested in black boys and white boys take second place. Maybe the girl lets a white boy take her on a date but then she hooks up with a black boy for a climax to the evening.

We are likely to see more and more of the IR lifestyle among young adults as time goes on. Teenagers get used to it in high school, even junior high, where white girls are interested in black boys and white boys take second place. Maybe the girl lets a white boy take her on a date but then she hooks up with a black boy for a climax to the evening.

Affirmative with reference to younger crowd being receptive to IR; however, in the last 10-years I must admit to be surprised as the number of couples 30-60 years old engaging in this alternative lifestlye minus nudists.

Affirmative with reference to younger crowd being receptive to IR; however, in the last 10-years I must admit to be surprised as the number of couples 30-60 years old engaging in this alternative lifestlye minus nudists.
Yes, that's a bonus, so to speak. My comment focused on the younger group but you are right about the trend in middle age adult too. It's becoming more socially acceptable, so a) those who already are in IR are "coming out" more and b) others are encouraged to try it.

• Love
Reactions: wit

It's more like they don't see it as 'IR' and more as they're with someone they like. IR is becoming less and less of a thing.
White boys taking second place in high school? More like the guys she's interested in just happens to be black. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's more like they don't see it as 'IR' and more as they're with someone they like. IR is becoming less and less of a thing.
White boys taking second place in high school? More like the guys she's interested in just happens to be black. Nothing more, nothing less.
"It's more like they don't see it as 'IR' and more as they're with someone they like." What they like is our larger cocks and our more aggressive way of using them.

I know many black ladies here at least dating white and asian and all the mix. Its almost like people are actually interested in the person!

shocking

Yes, that's a bonus, so to speak. My comment focused on the younger group but you are right about the trend in middle age adult too. It's becoming more socially acceptable, so a) those who already are in IR are "coming out" more and b) others are encouraged to try it.

Funny, for me IR was always a common thing in both UK and Canada; yet, it seems to get a lot of attention today.....

I know many black ladies here at least dating white and asian and all the mix. Its almost like people are actually interested in t
you are right even if the site is aabout black cock and not the people they are attached to or the people who will interact with them

you are right even if the site is aabout black cock and not the people they are attached to or the people who will interact with them
Likely in the minority here but i am not a breathing dildo as no man should be. Ive been down that road and while it was fun not my cup of tea so to speak.

I like women not girls. I want a women who will take care of herself and our *******... regardless of backgrounds and when i find it im keeping it.

The title says it all but, question needs to be asked because dating/marriage in the #Me Too Era# is very RISKY for young men...so what's our opinion Gents? If yes, why and Not, why not?
On the college campus, being big and Black and sought after by the snowbunnies is NOT protection from the #metoo hysteria. Plenty of Black men have had their lives disrupted and college careers damaged by #metoo accusations.

It typically follows the same path. Becky bangs Black guy. Her status on campus goes way up and she imagines they're a couple. Then Black guy is seen cavorting with Becky's rival and embarrassed, angry Becky files vague assault charges against him, with little proof needed. Usually, one of Becky's friends will "testify" to back her up. Black guy is summarily kicked out of school, with a record.

The other common scenario is Becky goes full gangbang QOS one drunken night....and the story (or grainy video) makes it back to parents or white boyfriend. To save her reputation, Becky files assault charges...and the Black squad has no defense that school officials will consider.

Black guys I know on campus will video the entire sex encounter with the Beckys. Thier squeals of passion and begging for more Black cock have saved more that one Black stud from false accusations.

Last edited:

I was in junior high 10 years ago, in a predominantly Black school. All of the hottest white girls wanted the status of being on a Black boy's arm. Myself and many of the whitebois were feminized by our inability to compete in the culture of Black hyper-virility.

It had lasting effect. I still see nearly all of them on social media and the white girls are showing off their Black boyfriends, while the whiteboi sissies are showing off their newest skirts and heels.

Let me re-charge the question: "The Lifestyle or Vanilla Dating which is a better option for Young Adult Men and why?

Let's hear it people.....

Back