Gentle , rough or treat me like a slut

younge

Male
Real Person
From
MD, US
what's your choice ? if I left your choice out ...do tell ;)

Attachments

• WIN_20190107_05_00_23_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190107_05_00_23_Pro.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 24
  • WIN_20181104_06_05_40_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20181104_06_05_40_Pro.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 28
  • WIN_20190101_07_49_24_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190101_07_49_24_Pro.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 25
My wife prefers slightly rough but I don't last long when we do it like that so she settles for soft and slow. Hopefully she embraces bbc this year and get her needs fulfilled.

My wife prefers slightly rough but I don't last long when we do it like that so she settles for soft and slow. Hopefully she embraces bbc this year and get her needs fulfilled.
she will trust me , if she plays ( rough ) a little she'll play ( rougher ) leave it for the bbc's to handle ;)

A challenge worth considering.
yea please do..
A challenge worth considering.
Yes please do consider it the nice side of me would say , but my truly fun side would say if you have an itch that needs to be scratched an ass that needs spanking or some hair that needs pulling while being told just how much of a slut you are while taking it hard and deep from the back , yeah consider that and if that's what you want you know where to find me .

yea please do..

Yes please do consider it the nice side of me would say , but my truly fun side would say if you have an itch that needs to be scratched an ass that needs spanking or some hair that needs pulling while being told just how much of a slut you are while taking it hard and deep from the back , yeah consider that and if that's what you want you know where to find me .

Wow

Back