Gender Explanation For Dummys

But here's the Ben sharpio show ..another white guy entertaining the "certificate baddie" I wonder how many black pod casters are entertaining this ?

oh I know it's the same old thing .when the subject became what white people are doing wrong let's blame others because it not out fault ..smh you talking about the music industry that brain wash people that also owned by more white males but it's black people who are trying to get wealthy and out the hood fault ..well my answer to that is most black people are smart enough to realize that most rappers are not actually gangsters
Wow people black reaction to jason aldean
Song saying how it's not a issue to them and how rap is more offensive

Seem like you are now putting your stereotypes on black people with even being properly informed
I just want to know when white people are going to stop beefing with other white people and trying to use race as their weapons
So when do we address all the white guys on this website who dress as woman call themselves sissies and talk about bnwo ..or did I make that up too....
Seem like you are now putting your stereotypes on black people

That´s funny seems you are putting stereotypes on white people without being properly informed... ;)

You´re soul focus is on bullshit...Lay off the bourbon...👌

🤣

So when do we address all the white guys on this website who dress as woman call themselves sissies and talk about bnwo ..or did I make that up too....

That´s funny seems you are putting stereotypes on white people without being properly informed... ;)

You´re soul focus is on bullshit...Lay off the bourbon...👌

🤣
So what do oprha has to do with gender assignment?..let's me guess your usual answer..if you don't know then I'm not going to tell 🤦🏾 ...but it always when I give you the free space to make your point you choose to say nothing ..funny how since I call you out for being retired and miserable you are my soul and how much bourbon i sip became your problem lol

If yall haven't noticed white politicians both democrats and Republicans voted in the 60s 70s to take church and religion out of schools ..modern days they want to take gay out of schools because of a "woke agenda "
Kinda funny that the boomer generation didn't care about "woke politics " when they had the opinion of "free love"

If we are tired of the gay community in our face ..why are yall not addressing these other white male who come on this website and pretend and parade here to be woman..why we don't address the unverified profiles that like to get on here a tell black how they feel about the size of they're dicks

White males say I'm the problem but I am also the one here saying that white couples are here looking for bisexuality blk men and act as if you are not "a real bull" because you won't like their husband suck your dick ...but they mad because it in their face smh

They don't like trans promotion in their face but love mick jagger billy idol ozzy the rocky horror picture show and other Rockstar from the 60s and 70s who openly wore woman's make up and made it popular

They don't like trans promotion in their face but love mick jagger billy idol ozzy the rocky horror picture show and other Rockstar from the 60s and 70s who openly wore woman's make up and made it popular
Not everyone likes it, you are projecting cult followership onto the masses....weak attempt

Not everyone likes it, you are projecting cult followership onto the masses....weak attempt
But who are the masses ? You say not everyone but it clearly your own culture who brought this records ..so what you saying is the whole time black people was buying and listen to jazz funk the blues and mo town was actually creating white male wearing make up in rock and roll lmfao
But we seen this before white people being upset a white people and blaming others
Funny how disco was gay to a bunch of rockers who wears woman make up

But who is the cult and who are the followers
Sam smith makes a song about married men having sex with other men ..but I'm the bad guy and I'm projecting and am making a weak attempt lmfao oh yeah and rap music is also bad and represents black people ...yall are sorry and sick smh

But who are the masses ? You say not everyone but it clearly your own culture who brought this records ..so what you saying is the whole time black people was buying and listen to jazz funk the blues and mo town was actually creating white male wearing make up in rock and roll lmfao
But we seen this before white people being upset a white people and blaming others
Funny how disco was gay to a bunch of rockers who wears woman make up
You are a re.tard. Black culture in a nut shell is slanging dope, hooping, and rapping....you keep rocking out gangsta.

You are a re.tard. Black culture in a nut shell is slanging dope, hooping, and rapping....you keep rocking out gangsta.
clearly the truth offended you ..and from what I been told woke culture get mad and offended by the truth ..but honestly like sub intelligent people do hurled insults because they can no long articulate themselves..the same way you think black people sell dope in reality red states are leading in overdoses..once again another white issue that blamed on blacks

Just another sheep white conservative . Yall love to say black people hold themselves back and are not accountable for their own actions,but as soon as you show them all the dopehead gay activities they do ..they don't want no more of the conversation and "not all are like that" and "oh but black people" after seeing 100 pictures of other white males doing actually what they claimed is false in the white community. Then yall want my brothers to believe it's a war on masculinity because half of yall gave up your manhood to make a woman happy and she told yall "that's not gay" smh

They hate pride night at dodgers baseball games

But they sold out the Elton john Farwell show in the same stadium
But they have a problem with gay pride in their face

And yall wonder why when cardi b make song about being a woman having sex with males and talk about her body being sexy ..white people just on the internet a call it disgusting
personally I would rather have my offsprings watch her versus Mrs doughtfire which they call "family friendly and funny entertainment. Then they blame others because their offsprings learning drag and homosexuality in schools smh and then we wonder why they blames others instead of simply taking those youngins out of that school ..it's TIME TO GET REAL BLACK PEOPLE they are showing us what they are really about

Back