Gay Cuckolds

How many of us cucks, who originally turned there wives to BBC and were very turned on by watching there wife with many BBC. I started fluffing her lovers and soon they were taking my boi pussy. On weekends when they took her, they'd send a few over for me to service and soon got into it so much. Any other cucks have simillair experiences?? Now I love serving BBC and watching white women serving BBCs.

I started of cleaning my wife but now i hide the fact from her that i get used by Black Gods.
I have been turned gay for Black Men.
Given the chance i woukd rather be fucked and suck BBC that play with a woman..but i suppose beibg pussy free for many years can do that to a dib white cuck
She into your cleaning?

How many of us cucks, who originally turned there wives to BBC and were very turned on by watching there wife with many BBC. I started fluffing her lovers and soon they were taking my boi pussy. On weekends when they took her, they'd send a few over for me to service and soon got into it so much. Any other cucks have simillair experiences?? Now I love serving BBC and watching white women serving BBCs.
This has happened to me to. However I consider myself bi curious and not gay. i suck bbc, swallow cum, eat ass, take bbc up my boi puss, suck feet etc, but would never make out with another man

I have been sucking off black cocks and being fucked by them my entire life. I was also encouraged by several of my black studs/masters to dress as a fem. Their reasoning was since I was practically dickless, had full female-like teats, had fat ass cheeks, and acted like a white female whore, I might as well dress the part. My future wife and I were introduced by the black boyfriend who was fucking both of us at the time. Since we had so much in common, especially our love of variety in black men and their alpha-male manhoods, we decided to get married. I added the title "cuckold" to my credentials during the 7 days of our honeymoon; watching 5 local black men consummate my marriage for me (one of them planted a black baby in her married (to me) white womb. They had 3 gay black friends who eagerly filled my cock-sucking mouth and my sissy's pussy with black baby-makers; as their 5 straight friends filled my wife's cuck-sucking mouth and slut hole with their seed. I enjoyed watching my wife taking black cock/black cum just a bit less than being a black man's white sissy bitch.

Attachments

• Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Mini-Dress, Topless.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Topless.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg
    Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Front View with Bikini Jockstrap, Erect Tiny Dick Produces No Bulge.JPG
    Front View with Bikini Jockstrap, Erect Tiny Dick Produces No Bulge.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • Rear View with Bikini Jockstrap.JPG
    Rear View with Bikini Jockstrap.JPG
    963.4 KB · Views: 9
Yes, although I eat pussy, I have never fucked one. Never considered myself gay but I have been getting fucked by big men ALL my life and it really is my sex. I wanted to have their baby, I swallowed from the 1st time. I have had more in my ass than many girls I’ve known. I would never think of putting my Dick in a girl but eat it well.

I started of cleaning my wife but now i hide the fact from her that i get used by Black Gods.
I have been turned gay for Black Men.
Given the chance i woukd rather be fucked and suck BBC that play with a woman..but i suppose beibg pussy free for many years can do that to a dib white cuck
Good, that’s how it should be . White boys are natural servers to black men and our dicks . It’s natural

Yes, although I eat pussy, I have never fucked one. Never considered myself gay but I have been getting fucked by big men ALL my life and it really is my sex. I wanted to have their baby, I swallowed from the 1st time. I have had more in my ass than many girls I’ve known. I would never think of putting my Dick in a girl but eat it well.
Sexy af , love breeding ass . N I love dumping my seed inside a pink white boy hole . Love how powerful and natural it feels for me as a black man

Back