Gay/cd/trans and single because?

Mini-Me

Male
From
Sweden
Haj! :)

How many of you single white men have went crossdressing to get your feeling of sexynesss, usefulness and closeness and kinks and submissiveness and whatever because you can't find a girl to love right now?

What's your story?

Not at all. But I sometimes wonder if my own fantasies aren't even more concerning and messed up. For a long time now, I've wanted badly to with work all day as a security guard at a dangerous hood location to support a stay at home selfish slut. I'd give some of the brothers who cause the most trouble her contact info and help facilitate them meeting. She'd fuck black men while I'm out working hard and maybe get knocked up with mixed kíds for me to help raise.

This would be very fulfilling for me.

I've come very close to doing this in recent years even going so far as completing an armed security guard training course. After that, I actually had a big, good looking, BBC loving white girl with a few mixed kíds start taking serious interest in me but life events got in the way and put that on hold for a while.

Last edited:
Not at all. But I sometimes wonder if my own fantasies aren't even more concerning and messed up. For a long time now, I've wanted badly to with work all day as a security guard at a dangerous hood location to support a stay at home selfish slut. I'd give some of the brothers who cause the most trouble her contact info and help facilitate them meeting. She'd fuck black men while I'm out working hard and maybe get knocked up with mixed kíds for me to help raise.

This would be very fulfilling for me.

I've come very close to doing this in recent years even going so far as completing a security guard training course. After that, I actually had a big, good looking, BBC loving white girl with a few mixed kíds start taking serious interest in me but life events got in the way and put that on hold for a while.

You should do it!

Its a great feeling to give yourself to someone. You get so much enjoyment from his enjoyment.
It cant be explained.

And if you ever meet your dream wife and she wants you to do bi stuff you know you are up to it with the experience you have :)

You should do it!

Its a great feeling to give yourself to someone. You get so much enjoyment from his enjoyment.
It cant be explained.

And if you ever meet your dream wife and she wants you to do bi stuff you know you are up to it with the experience you have :)
Not bi, just love selfish sluts and being cucked.

But it is cool how proud they are of impregnating our women and leaving us to do all the work taking care of them while we get lifelong shame in return.

How many of you single white men have went crossdressing to get your feeling of sexynesss, usefulness and closeness and kinks and submissiveness and whatever because you can't find a girl to love right now?

What's your story?
well, I like being like this)))) I like it when men are cool with me and they are pleased))) this makes me super) I realized a long time ago what kind of sex I like.my ex-wife did not understand this and we broke up)))

What's your story?
For myself this is an interesting question. I can say in my younger days I could relate to your line of thinking. But maybe it was just a way to justify to myself the reason I was sneaking around wearing panties or pantyhose under my clothes when I was between girlfriends. But there was a lot of thought given to idea that I just needed that feminine sexiness because I was single at the moment. But at some point I realized I was giving as much energy to acquiring panties and stockings and it even grew to heels and sexy dresses, as finding my next girlfriend. There has to be a connection to the fact I always preferred the pictures of women in lingerie rather than completely naked. I do find it exhilarating that my wife knows what I like and is okay with it. She is not into me dressing fully but has allowed me to dress up in stockings when she’s pegged me. I love the way she’ll touch me like she’s enjoying the feel of them on me.

Back