Gangbang party for my Birthday

BeHardy4sho

Male
Real Person
From
LA, US
My birthday is this month on the 26th. I will be turning 52 and reside in N. Louisiana in Shreveport Louisiana.
I had someone scheduled to appear, however they canceled on me. I knew that was a possibility which is why I had them put a little deposit down.

I know its probably too late for anybody seeing this to make travel plans here, however if you are interested and can sponsor your trip here I'd love to hear from you.

Females, couples , trans are cool I'm just trying to celebrate with no player hate
Taadaaw

My birthday is this month on the 26th. I will be turning 52 and reside in N. Louisiana in Shreveport Louisiana.
I had someone scheduled to appear, however they canceled on me. I knew that was a possibility which is why I had them put a little deposit down.

I know its probably too late for anybody seeing this to make travel plans here, however if you are interested and can sponsor your trip here I'd love to hear from you.

Females, couples , trans are cool I'm just trying to celebrate with no player hate
Taadaaw
We get to NOLA about 5 times a year, we will be there in February next Sir

We get to NOLA about 5 times a year, we will be there in February next Sir

Taadaaw

Attachments

• 3B82073F-8E49-45E1-8EAE-56A58652CC34.jpeg
    3B82073F-8E49-45E1-8EAE-56A58652CC34.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 179
Back