Gangbang Partners: How Many?

Tina liked three to five counting me, the more the better on her was the way I liked it, we are not sure of the most she's had in one night, in high school at least a dozen all black got her at a party, she was very ******* and high, I've seen her take more and there have been other times when she was to *******/high to know who or how many used her.

Tina liked three to five counting me, the more the better on her was the way I liked it, we are not sure of the most she's had in one night, in high school at least a dozen all black got her at a party, she was very ******* and high, I've seen her take more and there have been other times when she was to *******/high to know who or how many used her.
Did you know her in high school?

My wife wants to have 15 or more. I wrote her a story in which she had 12 and lasted 4 hours, she said I was wrong, she could go for much longer and handle more guys than that.

So I am working on putting one together for her. She wants 9+ in and 15 or more guys that can go 8 to 10 hours
do you think she can handle that many?

Once did 19 in a train on the desk in the office of a black bar. Also sucked off 1/2 dozen or so... and yes, I swallowed. Regret not taking any in my ass that night. Was sore the next morning but would do it again in a heart beat!!!:);):threesome::lips::qos:
Hot experience, where is this bar located?

Back