Gangbang or Train?

For me a train is more exciting and intimate as I can enjoy and concentrate on enjoying the fucking. Gang banging is fun too and I think more exciting for others to watch but I have a hard time fucking and sucking intimintly at the same time. Dp or Dvp can be exciting though

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

How many guys are usually in a train or gangbang ?
Everyone has their own idea of how many guys it takes. We,m consider a 3 some as her and 2 other guys—simple math right? Well if you have 3 guys and her it is a gangbang if they all play with her at the same time—all surrounding her on the bed fucking, getting a blow job or fucking. If you have her plus 3 guys and she plays with them separate then that is a train. Of course like another poster said, it often starts out a gangbang, then transitions into a train…guys taking breaks. That is just our experience. Most of her gangbangs/trains are 4 to 5 guys. Very hard to find a lot more guys that will ACTUALLY show up.

Hope that helps.

Train for me, gang-bang is too much work to keep the guys happy. I like the one on one intimacy between me and the guy between my legs. If he sucks, you can hurry him along, and move on to your next treat. All bulls are not the same just because they have a big cock, we have been with some pretty clueless studs when it come to satisfying a woman.

Admittedly, I have had more experience with a train than I have with a gangbang. I love the idea of being shared in a den of hungry wolves but I think I moght physiologically fit better with a train

The guys that might be towards the middle or end might have to be okay with a swollen and messy pussy

Back