Gangbang or Train?

Honestly I think three men and me is a good number for an all at once event.
I dont think 3 guys and I woman qualifies as a gangbang.....some may say that is a foursome.
In the past... I was curious how many guys need to be in attendance for the act to be considered a GB.
I have heard 4 or more as the given answer more often than not.
Just sharing my survey results.....thanks

I dont think 3 guys and I woman qualifies as a gangbang.....some may say that is a foursome.
In the past... I was curious how many guys need to be in attendance for the act to be considered a GB.
I have heard 4 or more as the given answer more often than not.
Just sharing my survey results.....thanks
Oh I agree. He asked me what I consider to be too much and anything over three kind of starts getting to crazy to fully appreciate everything in my opinion. The times I have done things I consider to be gangbangs were five or more.

Oh I agree. He asked me what I consider to be too much and anything over three kind of starts getting to crazy to fully appreciate everything in my opinion. The times I have done things I consider to be gangbangs were five or more.
Sounds to me like 3 is the magic number.
For me it should be all about her pleasure, simple as.

Oh my , so many claiming to have done it leaving out one important fact. My experience is trains are usually very satisfactory for everyone concerned. Gang bangs are nice and i loved every one but then you must have the right guys for a gang bang. Guys who have done it before are the best choice but often they say they have and really have not. I learned to ask for photos along with cock shots from every guy who replied to my adds. I'm not hung up on size so much it was a honesty thing.
In my experience not all males are able to preform well while other men are watching, in fact at some of my parties more than one only watched because of that reason. They simply could not get it up with others watching. One at a time in a separate room always worked out well for me. That has a double plus in my opinion for the female. I found out right off that guys watching the fucking so many times were so excited by the time it got to them they exploded after only a few strokes. Gals imagine a nice big hard 8in cock that pumped twice blew his load and gone. Kind of a bummer if you like to fuck and are not just trying to set a record number. Another thing i learned fast is not to expect a great party if you picked up a few guys in a bar. If they are not intoxicated things go well, if they are don't count on a great party. Drunks think they are fucking the hell out of you but that is usually all in their minds.
As for group size three guys in my day was not a gang bang or a train. Pulling a train was the common term even if you had two or three doing things to you. I never thought much about that gang bang was just not used very often. One of the first swinger parties i attended was called a gang bang but there were about six couples and twenty single guys at that party. I got to say i didn't like it near as well as pulling a train with eight to ten guys. Simple math six females with twenty-six guys. Got more attention with fewer guys being the only female.

Back