Future roles for white men

Once polygamy is legal that's when you'll see more openly cuck couples
I think you are totally accurate. Just look at what happened when laws discouraging integration were abolished, Black Dominance began pushing its way to the forefront, and along with it white surrender, both white females and white males. Once polygamy becomes legal and culturally acceptable, cuckhold couples will be a natural progression and will begin to represent a large fraction of married couples in society.

I think that in the future women will control the earth and all men will follow us women and do what we tell them to do. No race will be better than another and all women allover the world can choose the partner they want and none will be choosed for them.

I agree with rovag66, women will continue to be more femdom over time. Is white mem will be feminized switching roles with women being in charge. Women want gay male friends and want to fuck alpha males.

This is an interesting post. Without getting into the extreme side of things, I really do think that as more and more white men get involved in cuckolding, naturally their wifes will crave more and more BBC, as will the husbands want their wifes to take more BBC. This is, I feel, a natural progression as has been the case with me.
Men will eventually only be able to get hard watching IR and nothing else will excite them and enable them to get hard. This is the start of a cycle where white men stop or are stopped from fucking their wifes.
I am talking from experience here.
White men are still needed of course - how else are we going to replace the next generations of white women? so we will always be good for something i expect.

Just my brief opinions and thoughts even though i do appreciate they are not for everybody

just untill genetics will permit to choose the gender of every baby and the skin tone: female=white , male=black.

Personally, I would prefer white boys to be completely feminized for BBC!!! It's working out wonderfully for me!!! White boys looking and living as white girls!!! White boys LOVE BIG BLACK COCK SO MUCH, and are so FEMININE that I just can't imagine us not taking on feminine roles with BLACK MEN!!! So many white boys going sissy for BBC, I really think femininization is the future for ALL white boys!!!

I'm ready now

I for one will happily be feminised and used to serve black men and women and thier lovers. I don't mean in a sexual way i just want to serve the superior black race.

Back