Fun couple, Raleighish, NC

RaleighKitten

Couple
From
NC, US
Hey everyone, we are a white couple here near Raleigh, NC. We are truly looking to explore our sexuality together as a loving team and include each other in the adventures. We are really hoping to find a long term friend and lover, friend for us, lover for her. She is bi, and has also expressed A LOT of interest in having a lady friend to enjoy time with and hopefully explore the wonderful world of BBC with as well.
We are in our mid and late 40's, both professionals in our careers, discreet to all friends and family of our enjoyments. We love to laugh, have fun, and live life as it comes our way. Some of our favorite things are being at the beach, nights out on the town (can you say Bahama Breeze restaurant), we do enjoy our drinks, cooking out, nights hanging around the fire pit, and would love a cool couple or a really cool and handsome, respectful, and skilled BBC friend to enjoy good times with.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170822-135122.png
    Screenshot_20170822-135122.png
    1 MB · Views: 116
  • 24131.jpeg
    24131.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 24866.jpeg
    24866.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 103
I visited Carolina and was told my cock was too small she only like 10 inch BBC..never had an issue in LA so I guess they are picky down there

Back