Fun and busy weekend

Jpyoungcuckbbc

Male
Gold Member
sooo.. what a fun and eventful past weekend we had! First off we officially got married to each other on Saturday 😁💎 it was an amazing beautiful wedding, and after party! A lot of my family from Myside came and a lot of her family came which was like over 70 people alone just her side lol what everyone didn’t know (except for one of her sisters and 2 of her close friends) is that we invited her favorite Bbc bull that she’s played with, we are pretty certain that no one new except for a few people. After a long eventful weeding we headed back to our house, bringing a couple of our friends and a couple of her sisters with for alittle after party at our house, these were mostly her friends with the exception of one of mine
A few more hours of drinking, dancing at our house, everyone is pretty much ******* at this point so my newly wife starts dancing with her Bbc lover, even though the few other friends who came know about our endeavors with this stuff they probably didn’t remember much the next day lol she and him danced for awhile then he started dancing with one of her friends who knows about what we do, I could tell my wife was getting alittle jealous after watching him and her friend dance provocatively like they were so out of no where my wife walked up to him and grabbed his arm leading him to our bedroom upstairs.. her friend kinda stood in shock for a few seconds after that then looked at me and started laughing and she said “well it looks like she’s going to have a great night” I chuckled back embarrassed some but know my position here, about 30 min went past a couple of our guest were leaving, so I went to go check on them, once I opened the door she was sitting on the bed Slowly passionately sucking his massive dick, she asked me if I could give them alittle bit of privacy right away so I slowly closed the door and went back in the living room where the party was as happening; at that point it was 2:00 roughly and the only 2 people left was her close friend who knew about what we do and another friend who she hasn’t seen in awhile, the other friend she hasn’t seen in awhile asked where my wife was and before i could answer her close friend quickly filled her in on everything as if I wasn’t standing there. It was embarrassing but arousing, the especially because both of her friends are very very attractive white girls. Once she was filled in on everything she stared at me and chuckled then said “you are okay with this!? “ I answered hesitantly and chuckled “yeah I mean I want to make sure she is as satisfied as possible.. plus I think it’s hot to seeing a beautiful girl like her being a total slut for big black cock”
They both laughed and said “dam I wish all men were like you haha” so the 3 of us checked on them again and she was still sucking his cock, surprisingly very quickly after a jokingly few comments they made to them at what was going on all 3 of them ended up sucking his cock while I jerked off in the other room, he fucked all 3 of them after, one of them has a bf too. He’s a white guy that has no clue. They all 3 ended up staying there that night and her friends ended up leaving in the morning early while my wife and him and me were still sleeping.
My wife and him ended up staying together fucking until 12 noon that next day then he left back home, what happens next is crazy, out honey moon is actually this coming weekend too! Message us to hear what happened after and a full video and more pics!

Attachments

• F7E5A38A-0ED3-43F6-8AC9-30C52A9E0D4D.jpeg
    F7E5A38A-0ED3-43F6-8AC9-30C52A9E0D4D.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 252
  • A70DFE6E-CE6D-49A0-8EC4-61D126E65857.jpeg
    A70DFE6E-CE6D-49A0-8EC4-61D126E65857.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 247
sooo.. what a fun and eventful past weekend we had! First off we officially got married to each other on Saturday 😁💎 it was an amazing beautiful wedding, and after party! A lot of my family from Myside came and a lot of her family came which was like over 70 people alone just her side lol what everyone didn’t know (except for one of her sisters and 2 of her close friends) is that we invited her favorite Bbc bull that she’s played with, we are pretty certain that no one new except for a few people. After a long eventful weeding we headed back to our house, bringing a couple of our friends and a couple of her sisters with for alittle after party at our house, these were mostly her friends with the exception of one of mine
A few more hours of drinking, dancing at our house, everyone is pretty much ******* at this point so my newly wife starts dancing with her Bbc lover, even though the few other friends who came know about our endeavors with this stuff they probably didn’t remember much the next day lol she and him danced for awhile then he started dancing with one of her friends who knows about what we do, I could tell my wife was getting alittle jealous after watching him and her friend dance provocatively like they were so out of no where my wife walked up to him and grabbed his arm leading him to our bedroom upstairs.. her friend kinda stood in shock for a few seconds after that then looked at me and started laughing and she said “well it looks like she’s going to have a great night” I chuckled back embarrassed some but know my position here, about 30 min went past a couple of our guest were leaving, so I went to go check on them, once I opened the door she was sitting on the bed Slowly passionately sucking his massive dick, she asked me if I could give them alittle bit of privacy right away so I slowly closed the door and went back in the living room where the party was as happening; at that point it was 2:00 roughly and the only 2 people left was her close friend who knew about what we do and another friend who she hasn’t seen in awhile, the other friend she hasn’t seen in awhile asked where my wife was and before i could answer her close friend quickly filled her in on everything as if I wasn’t standing there. It was embarrassing but arousing, the especially because both of her friends are very very attractive white girls. Once she was filled in on everything she stared at me and chuckled then said “you are okay with this!? “ I answered hesitantly and chuckled “yeah I mean I want to make sure she is as satisfied as possible.. plus I think it’s hot to seeing a beautiful girl like her being a total slut for big black cock”
They both laughed and said “dam I wish all men were like you haha” so the 3 of us checked on them again and she was still sucking his cock, surprisingly very quickly after a jokingly few comments they made to them at what was going on all 3 of them ended up sucking his cock while I jerked off in the other room, he fucked all 3 of them after, one of them has a bf too. He’s a white guy that has no clue. They all 3 ended up staying there that night and her friends ended up leaving in the morning early while my wife and him and me were still sleeping.
My wife and him ended up staying together fucking until 12 noon that next day then he left back home, what happens next is crazy, out honey moon is actually this coming weekend too! Message us to hear what happened after and a full video and more pics!
Fun

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 98
Back