Fucklicking?

I don't have a desire to suck a cock, but I'm not afraid of them, either. Does the concept of fucklicking turn your crank? Have you tried it? Would you like to try it? If it does interest you, which guy would you like to be?
View attachment 1834807
By far the best think a cuck could do for his wife. The selfless to please his wife and not care about a cock and c being on his face

I love laying under my wife watching her take BBC doggy style, my cock in it’s cage getting no attention but aching for some which drives me wild and makes me hornier and hornier the more she is fucked. I love having a big pair of low hanging balls swing back and forth over my face, smelling that musky ballsack smell, licking them, sucking on them, pulling one completely in my mouth when he stops and lowers a bit so i can suck on ’em. I love licking her clit and as much cock as I can too when he pulls out on his backstroke. I love it when the guys ok with letting me suck on their beautiful cocks pull out all coated in her pussy juice and let it dangle down into my mouth and fuck my mouth like they fuck her pussy. A few guys pull out and feed me their loads, most love to cum in her pussy while I suck their balls, lick their taint and asshole while they are cumming deep in her pussy. damn, getting all horny thinking about it and i had pussy, cock and cum fed to me like this just last night!

Back