Fucked by black boss?

This has always been a fantasy of mine. To have a wife or gf that worked at a black owned business that employs almost all black men, with her being the only white female. She becomes know for being a black cock slut. She fucks her way through the company, but the owner is the only one that gets to fuck her during work hours. And she’s a hell of a lot of fun at the annual Christmas party.
it sounds like she would be a very happy woman

1-2-jpg.2323851
She has a beautiful pussy

In Italy actually there are many cooperatives of services with black boss, and i noticed some strange flirts within bossess and girls. Do you ever fucked your black boss?
My ex-wife did. She was only my girlfriend at the time. She worked in the office at a movie theater. Her boss was a recent graduate from the local college where he played football. Had both the physic, the looks, and the personality. She would tell me how he would come up to her desk at the end of the day and chitchat with her. Sometimes he would sit on the corner of her desk and he was just close enough that they could capture each other’s scent. She said that by the looks of the bulge he always had, his cock was probably proportional to his body. She said the electricity between them was unbelievable.
I convinced her to return to the office one night, just around the time she knew he would be locking up. Her plan was to seduce him and give him some oral sex. She wore a cute summer blouse with a short, flared denim skirt. She used her keys to let herself in and was shocked when she turned the corner and came face to face with him and his wife. Total shock! She said she played it off and acted like she had forgotten something in her desk and had returned to retrieve it.
I thought that would have dampened her spirit but apparently not. Without any encouragement from me, the very next night she was back at the office to try her luck again. This time she succeeded. He was alone. She asked him if he wanted to learn how to Texas two step. He agreed and I t wasn’t much longer before they were locked in a kiss and an embrace that had been fueled by months of casual flirting.
They made their way to one of the offices and continued to make out as she unbuckled his pants. She had rubbed up against it for the past few minutes and had to see it up close and bare skinned. After admiring the weight of it in her hand, she breathed in his scent as she opened he mouth and slowly tried to fit as much of him into her mouth as she comfortably could. Using that talented tongue as he slowly inched his way in.
It wasn’t long before he was on top of her on the floor, between her legs, stretching that little tight pussy and then began to give her what she didn’t know she needed. She said she was cumming uncontrollably when he rolled off of her and onto his back. She said she wasted no time climbing on top of him to ride him. When she grabbed his cock to line it up to her pussy lips, she realized his cock was slippery wet and her pussy was as well. He had shot a very big load into her pussy.
She totally freaked out and went to the bathroom to clean up as much as possible. You see, she was not on any form of birth control and she did not expect the seduction to go this far. We worried about her getting pregnant and not knowing if it was mine or his. We were known to have had a few less than cautious love making sessions together. There was a huge sigh of relief on both our parts when she her period came along right on time.
Needless to say, I soon made her my wife. We continued to see him and of course used protection from then on. Well for the most part anyway. ?

Back