Fuck-Licking and Husband Involved captions.

good reason for the husband to have bi tendencies because to do this right you end up with cock in your mouth and often when it is shooting cum also it drives the other guy crazy to have his balls licked and sucked and if everyone is cool with this then there will be no problems since the husband cannot complain when he has sucked dick and the other guy will not complain if he has his cock in the husbands mouth and the wife will enjoy everything and run the show and cum a lot

good reason for the husband to have bi tendencies because to do this right you end up with cock in your mouth and often when it is shooting cum also it drives the other guy crazy to have his balls licked and sucked and if everyone is cool with this then there will be no problems since the husband cannot complain when he has sucked dick and the other guy will not complain if he has his cock in the husbands mouth and the wife will enjoy everything and run the show and cum a lot
I guess you are not familiar with punctuation marks.

My husband has fluffed my lovers, eaten their cream pies, has had my lovers pull their cock out and tell him to suck it, then tell him to put it back in,,,on more than one occasion my hub wound up stealing a load that should’ve been mine, but what can you do, it happens sometimes.

My husband has fluffed my lovers, eaten their cream pies, has had my lovers pull their cock out and tell him to suck it, then tell him to put it back in,,,on more than one occasion my hub wound up stealing a load that should’ve been mine, but what can you do, it happens sometimes.
Poor you lol

Back