Frustrations with the “lifestyle”

jacksmoov

Couple
Real Person
Okay, so fantasist here obviously. I’m into it but she is mildly... receptive? Anyway here is a few things that I don’t like about my fetish as a man married to the love of my life. I fully understand that there are consequences to every action. I see so many unhealthy relationships that come from a distance between partners. Not my business but if you don’t want to stay together here is a few things I do believe about a good marriage:

Nobody should be disrespected. Ever. If you do accidentally, you make up for it.

Love and trust each other fully, and that means yourself. Tell each other your thoughts or you will end up on much different pages.

There is such a thing as fluid bonding!! Not having sex with your man, ESPECIALLY, if you are getting it somewhere else will cause separation. It’s science. He’ll clean it up afterwards don’t worry.

We all love the bulls. That is why we are here!
But let’s be real. If you are a bull and you let yourself fall in love, you have a done an incredible disservice in the name of. Same with the wives. If you don’t love your husband enough to make sure he is doing okay, then you might want to rethink things.
Same goes for the bulls in that regards... Like I have needs too! That’s why I’m pushing my wife to squirt all over your fantastic cocks! I’ll make sure you have a beer and a towel and I’ll finally get my dick sucked by her slutty side again!

I love my wife very much and would never do anything to lose her. It is thin ice and I find myself going farther out to the middle every day..
So.. fantasy is fantasy right now, she knows my thoughts... knows my filthy habits... but she still stands by me and I want to be a better person for her.

Ps I consider myself a Stag. And Proud, maybe a little touchy feely. I don’t mean to offend anyone. It is just hard to deal with such a profound mental entanglement, and also see how fucked up it is straight to your face all the time. It’s the golden rule I try to live by and I’m always open to real conversation with like minded people.

Actually very stream of conscious but thank you. If it does happen it would be at my construction at this point. We are doing just fine otherwise though thanks ?

Although you do make a good point about not resisting.. I want it to bad to back off at this point but we are both too smart to do anything stupid. ?

Actually very stream of conscious but thank you. If it does happen it would be at my construction at this point. We are doing just fine otherwise though thanks ?

Although you do make a good point about not resisting.. I want it to bad to back off at this point but we are both too smart to do anything stupid. ?
you sound great and everything will be good regardless of what progresses , people who have good relations have good times

Back