From Wife to Queen, from Husband to Cuck!

Share your the realest couples!
(NO PRO, VINTAGE, OR LOW RESS IMAGES)

View attachment 2847507View attachment 2847497
Love these first pics. More couples should do this. Anywhere in public where the bull is with the wife, have the cuck get down and kiss her feet, preferably for as many people to see as possible. Imagine if enough couples do this and often and it catches on

This imprints defeat in the minds of white males that see it, empowers women and emboldens black men

Love these first pics. More couples should do this. Anywhere in public where the bull is with the wife, have the cuck get down and kiss her feet, preferably for as many people to see as possible. Imagine if enough couples do this and often and it catches on

This imprints defeat in the minds of white males that see it, empowers women and emboldens black men
if this catches on then we might see it every where.

if this catches on then we might see it every where.

That's how it should be. White husbands and boyfriends increasingly buying their ladies sexier heels to show off their power. Nothing like an out of shape nerdy white boyfriend like myself subdued and bested by a dominant black bull and ordered to the ground at will in any crowd to kiss her feet and show black alpha superiority.

74d77c42350f4e8f337b88475ba6e84a.jpg

That's how it should be. White husbands and boyfriends increasingly buying their ladies sexier heels to show off their power. Nothing like an out of shape nerdy white boyfriend like myself subdued and bested by a dominant black bull and ordered to the ground at will in any crowd to kiss her feet and show black alpha superiority.

View attachment 2898593
it will be dream for black Alpha and wife.

My husband was very excited. First we talked, then I showed him who I was going to fuck with. Then he helped me straighten my pussy hair. The first few times he was afraid of I leaving him, but he soon became addicted to creampie. The greatest addiction is caused by the enjoyment of beta behavior. This is exacerbated by the adoration of foreign sperm. The my cucky's way from fear to total enjoyment. My journey from football wife to unscrupulous bitch was wonderful for me! :threesome:

Slut.jpg39476947.jpgV2.jpg44407537.jpg30563793.jpgDate_6.jpg

My husband was very excited. First we talked, then I showed him who I was going to fuck with. Then he helped me straighten my pussy hair. The first few times he was afraid of I leaving him, but he soon became addicted to creampie. The greatest addiction is caused by the enjoyment of beta behavior. This is exacerbated by the adoration of foreign sperm. The my cucky's way from fear to total enjoyment. My journey from football wife to unscrupulous bitch was wonderful for me! :threesome:

View attachment 2906196View attachment 2906200View attachment 2906217View attachment 2906225View attachment 2906247View attachment 2906252
you are just perfect and beautiful!

View attachment 2906196View attachment 2906200View attachment 2906217View attachment 2906225View attachment 2906247View attachment 2906252
The creampie of a superior black cock is what keeps us cucks in line.

Love this. It just shows the power black bulls have over us. It must be a real treat for their bull to order the white boy around

"Get on your knees bitch and kiss princess's feet"
"Yes sir" *gets down and does as instructed* "I know I can't compete with you black master because I'm an inferior white boy"
"Good bitch" as he snaps pics and records him kissing her feet confessing the truth
Uploads to YouTube

Back