From Hubby to Cucky to Sissy to Nanny: Part One

Artist

Male
I know what it feels like to step off a cliff. Regret doesn’t set in until it’s too late to grab what you once had. Crossing a line where your old life is over and there’s no going back, the only thing left to do is to fall. Fall fast and fall far, fall all the way and there’s no stopping till you hit the bottom. I begged her, my lovely wife Elle, to throw everything we had together over the ledge and see what happens. At first she wouldn’t, her love for me was strong, misguided but strong, and she was rational and just didn’t understand why I’d want these things, she’d kiss me and tell me I’m silly. But I kept begging, it dominated our pillow talk, our fuck talk, and crept into our daily conversations. She’d laugh it off, or ignore me, or curl her cute nose and lip with and “Ugh!” of disgust. She grew increasingly annoyed, and all too soon she was seeing me with different eyes. And then, she did it.

And now I weep and lament my fate as if somehow I hadn’t brought it all about myself. Oh, what I wouldn’t give to have it all back and never whisper those words in her ear. Chastity. Cuckold. Lover. Pregnant. Like an incantation, a magic spell, like a sorcerer Druid kinkster I awakened a dragon within her, deep in the pure heart of this kind, loyal, giving wife, lay long dormant a fire-breathing insatiable beast, that once loosed could never be bound again. It grew from a dragon to a phoenix, with a fire that burns but does not consume. I’d say like a burning bush, but she always has me shave her. I’ve been there to bear witness to it all, her transformation in all its glory, to my transformation in all its shame. I went down, down down and the flame went higher. And it burns, burns, burns, this ring of fire.

Gentle reader I urge you, do not follow my path, for it leads to a most slippery precipice. Instead, let mine be a cautionary tale, a destiny to avoid at all cost, and a cautionary tale you’d best keep in mind when your perversions rise up like Mr. Hyde and go after your innocent wife. Wank, whack, jack and jerk all you want, get off to my folly, at least somebody will enjoy it, but I beg you to leave it at that. Clean up your jerkboy cum and go crawl quietly back into bed with the woman who loves you and thinks you’re a real man. Slink back between the sheets without waking her and never let her know what you close your eyes to come to. Don’t shatter her illusion to resolve your confusion, don't trade a life where you’ve got it made, for a life where you’ve got to be a maid. Get back in bed with her, it’s warm beneath the covers, it smells sweet like her, don’t give away that warmth to another man, because a real man will never give her back. Never tell her. Never wake up a sleeping tiger. Never get out of the boat no matter how badly you want the mangos. Sorry, I lapsed into a scene from Apocalypse Now just there. Actually, there is a really good cuckolding scene in the director's cut of Apocalypse Now Redux, this kink has always been around. But if you go up that river, your marriage won’t come back down unchanged, and it might not come back at all.

Thanks for your ******* honesty. So sorry it didn’t work out for you. There is an element of self harm in much of this that is sad.

Back