Friends House

So we where staying at my friend's one time and she normally has ******* there but they where gone we was all drinking and partying. The girls where getting pretty wild and my friend (female) went back to her room and was getting laid into pretty good screaming. M and i was sitting in the living room and my wife i could tell was getting turned on. I joked and said i never have heard her scream like that before. She eventually came back out and got something to ******* and i said wow you was having some fun back there ! She said omg i said bring her with u if you want and she said ok hang on.. she went back in there and came back out about 5 mins later and grabbed a bag and brought m with her. Idk what they where doing back there but it was pretty quiet. My friend came back out and she was wearing some red heels and she never does that she looked at me and said do you wanna peak and see what your nasty wife is doing? I said sure we walked over to the door and his head was in my wifes crotch and she was squirming around all over the place. My friend reached down and started jerking me off and i couldn't believe it !!! She whispered into my ear i know you like this too !!! The guy she was fooling around with stood up and i could her m asking please please put it in he said ok are you sure she said yessss please !!!! About the time he started working over my wife i was cumming all over the floor and my friend ******* the door and turned me into her cumming all over her pussy and heels omg it was pretty hott i rubbed her pussy a little and she told me i had to go sit down because they had stuff to do back there i could her both of them screaming all through the night it was soooooo hott i fell asleep finally on the couch. What a night

So we where staying at my friend's one time and she normally has ******* there but they where gone we was all drinking and partying. The girls where getting pretty wild and my friend (female) went back to her room and was getting laid into pretty good screaming. M and i was sitting in the living room and my wife i could tell was getting turned on. I joked and said i never have heard her scream like that before. She eventually came back out and got something to ******* and i said wow you was having some fun back there ! She said omg i said bring her with u if you want and she said ok hang on.. she went back in there and came back out about 5 mins later and grabbed a bag and brought m with her. Idk what they where doing back there but it was pretty quiet. My friend came back out and she was wearing some red heels and she never does that she looked at me and said do you wanna peak and see what your nasty wife is doing? I said sure we walked over to the door and his head was in my wifes crotch and she was squirming around all over the place. My friend reached down and started jerking me off and i couldn't believe it !!! She whispered into my ear i know you like this too !!! The guy she was fooling around with stood up and i could her m asking please please put it in he said ok are you sure she said yessss please !!!! About the time he started working over my wife i was cumming all over the floor and my friend ******* the door and turned me into her cumming all over her pussy and heels omg it was pretty hott i rubbed her pussy a little and she told me i had to go sit down because they had stuff to do back there i could her both of them screaming all through the night it was soooooo hott i fell asleep finally on the couch. What a night
I'd love to see your wife!!!

Back