French married couple

We are a French couple. We have 3 children. My wife once slept with a black man before she met me. She had actually slept with 15 guys before me and I was a virgin when I met her. We did a lot of truth or dare and she told me that she fantasized a lot about black people and that she had difficulty getting over her breakup with her black ex... I'm here to be humiliated and show photos of my wife and she is here to see if she still makes black people (and white people) hard. We don't yet know very well how the site works, sorry if we make some mistakes!
I wish you weren't so far away , I'd give her my black cock!!

What she told me was that she liked big cocks and that she loved the mix of black and white... When she was with her ex black boyfriend (Pierre), she told me that she loved watching his black cock enter her very pale pussy, it fascinated her, she loved it. I think that's what she's looking for, the mix of colors and I'll never be able to give that to her...

What she told me was that she liked big cocks and that she loved the mix of black and white... When she was with her ex black boyfriend (Pierre), she told me that she loved watching his black cock enter her very pale pussy, it fascinated her, she loved it. I think that's what she's looking for, the mix of colors and I'll never be able to give that to her...
So she loves getting pounded missionary watching the big cock pumping in and out!!!

If you join Wyylde.com (French equivalent of Fetlife), you’ll find a few IR interracial sex parties organized in France, a lot in Paris area.

Back