New French Girl

Hi
If you come to Paris, France, I can take you to Star City in Pigalle, the only sex swingers club in Paris specialized in interracial sex. At any one time there is 7,8 young black men with big members at your total disposition. The earlier in the day you come, the less men available. They have saunas, jacuzzis and hammans. It’s cheap to enter 20 Euros to enter for couples. 40 Euros for single men.

The common practice is for a couple or a single woman to enter one of the private rooms. Close the door. She’ll take off her clothes. Open the door and emerge complete naked to a small crowd of young black men which meantime has gathered outside the closed door. She will choose a man, by seeing the size of the penis, or /and helping to masturbate them to feel their size !
I can also stand outside to help to keep order and speak French to them.
Usually she takes one man. Sometimes one man after another. Sometimes a group of men

Hi
If you come to Paris, France, I can take you to Star City in Pigalle, the only sex swingers club in Paris specialized in interracial sex. At any one time there is 7,8 young black men with big members at your total disposition. The earlier in the day you come, the less men available. They have saunas, jacuzzis and hammans. It’s cheap to enter 20 Euros to enter for couples. 40 Euros for single men.

The common practice is for a couple or a single woman to enter one of the private rooms. Close the door. She’ll take off her clothes. Open the door and emerge complete naked to a small crowd of young black men which meantime has gathered outside the closed door. She will choose a man, by seeing the size of the penis, or /and helping to masturbate them to feel their size !
I can also stand outside to help to keep order and speak French to them.
Usually she takes one man. Sometimes one man after another. Sometimes a group of men
We come to Paris for one week in august is this club open every night / day what’s the best time to visit
do you have experience of meeting couples

About 4 pm on the week day afternoons. You’ll get about 5,6 black men and a couple of older white men ( me included). Some of these white men are bisexual or gay, so not very interested in heterosexual sex.

A few couples come, but they are not very interested in other couples. There is no tradition of swinging couples in Star City. It’s more threesomes with a black guy. I can meet you there to act as a guide, I know a few of the black men.

About 4 pm on the week day afternoons. You’ll get about 5,6 black men and a couple of older white men ( me included). Some of these white men are bisexual or gay, so not very interested in heterosexual sex.

A few couples come, but they are not very interested in other couples. There is no tradition of swinging couples in Star City. It’s more threesomes with a black guy. I can meet you there to act as a guide, I know a few of the black men.
Thanks your reply is a big help for us we are looking to visit on either the Friday or Saturday afternoon of our trip my wife is still new to bbc but very greedy and naughty she enjoys fun with one or two guys
I am mainly only interested in watching her being fucked if a couple of the guys are bisexual that could be an interesting dynamic for us
it’s helpful that you know some of the guys there who is reliable and respectful my wife likes older guys preferably she is 34 so anything older would be perfect

Several things - the black guys are young Africans with big cocks, but very few are bisex, some are even hostile to gays.
- there is a minority of older white guys some bisex, some not ( like me). A few young Arab white guys some hetero, some bisex
- I know some young black men, who are nice guys and reliable. But it’s not difficult to ‘control’ a crowd of black men eager to fuck your wife.
- I’m on holiday now, coming back 12 th August, so if you want me to help out , see you in three weeks time.

Back