Fourth Of July

I spent my day in Palm Beach at the bars and beach in search of white women, as I am always on the hunt for mature one's. Late that evening I came across a skinny blonde mature tipsy woman on the strip. We ranked and talked to the point of comfort. I talked my way back to her place. We drank some more and it was time to start touching to see how far I could get with her. She was about five five skinny with big tits that stood out from her sun dress. I began to rub her arms which brought on a big smile. ******* , *******, touch. I started to rub on her tits as she started to grab on my semi hard cock. Sliding down her dress straps exposing her large pale tits with tiny pink nipples I sucked on them very gently circling my tongue around her nipples as she begin to unzip my pants pulling out my swollen fat black cock. She was sucking me off like a kid licking a dripping ice cream cone. I pulled her dress up and began to finger her fat pussy lips. She had my fingers covered in cum juice. I pulled my cock away from her gripping lips , slipped out of my pants and shirt as she disrobed also. I layed her back on the couch as I rubbed my fat cock up and down her wet slit as she moaned waiting to feel me open her up. I slowly push the head of my cock into Joan skinny pink pussy watching as her long tight pussy lips squeezed itself around my swollen black dick. The color contrast was driving me crazy as it is a real turn on for me. I was pounding her hard and forceful as she was being filled with pain and pleasure, moaning and screaming hurt me, hurt me please. I turned her over onto all fours as I wiped the cum juices off my dick with her dress. I could feel the resistance from her pussy as I plowed my fat black cock into her as she screamed aloud *******. I had started a good fucking pace going as I enjoyed see Joan pink pussy lips being pulled out as far as they can go then going back in as I pushed them back to her ass. I could not hold out any longer as I just let only my fat dick head stay at the tip of her pussy as I blew a hot load of cum into her pussy. I spreaded her ass wide so I could see my cum run out of her gaping hole which is another turn on. After twenty minutes of rest I fucked her again.

Back