Found about this BBC encounter on my wife's computer.

My wife doesn't know that I found this on her computer while troubleshooting it. Can't tell you how many times I have jacked off reading this...

Last Christmas, hubby and I were invited to my boss's Christmas party at his home. As the party wore on, more drinks were consumed and everyone started loosing up and having fun. I had my share of drinks and I danced with a lot of guests including my boss, a tall handsome black man. Our second dance was a slow dance and I was pretty sure I felt a bulge pressing into my stomach. After the dance was over, we were in a dark part of the room when my boss planted a big kiss on my lips. Unexpectedly I kissed back, even allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. I excused myself and headed for the bathroom to freshen up before rejoining my husband.

After I closed the bathroom door, I pulled my dress up and sat on the toilet to relieve myself when the door came open. It was my boss. He said please excuse me but I wanted to get you alone for a few minutes. With than said, he pulled me up and kissed me hard on my lips. I kissed back. He said sorry but we have to hurry. He then unzipped his fly and produced the largest cock I had ever seen. Also the first black cock I had ever seen. I grasped it and started to slide my white hand up and down that black cock. He gently took my head and guided it down to his massive black cock. I took it in my pretty white mouth and began to suck on it fast and hard, knowing I had to get him off quickly. I tongued the tip of his black cock, sucked on his huge black balls while fingering his asshole with my left hand. He came quickly and very hard, shooting cum down my throat in torrents. I could not swallow it all and some drooled down my chin, which I used my tongue to get it down my throat. He kissed me and said we have to get back to the party.

My husband asked where i had been, and I told him the bathroom. We went home and he ate my pussy and fucked me with a vengeance, but I was thinking about my boss and how his cock would feel in my pussy.

Back