Fort Lauderdale clubs and bars

hey man, yes, please do tell, where's the place you refer to for QoS fun on Thursday nights? is it Defy? I'm trying to find a NON-swing club for this particular needrequest. let us know. Seen you on sdc.com too, yes? We're there, screenname is SUNDANCE
Ah yes . I think I saw your group . I sent you a message with the link . See you tonight if possible.

hey man, yes, please do tell, where's the place you refer to for QoS fun on Thursday nights? is it Defy? I'm trying to find a NON-swing club for this particular needrequest. let us know. Seen you on sdc.com too, yes? We're there, screenname is SUNDANCE
Hello how are you

Hi there, we live in ft laud area, very experienced scene. There are the fuck on premises swinger clubs if you can afford the costs of a one time membership, plus they start really late, bad music,freezing air. Conditioning and you must bring your own drinks. Better alternative is, let someone like us help host and connect you to reliable safe sane sober trustworthy people that would love to meet and introduce you to our bbc/hotwife circle. We all have each other’s back, you’d be valued guests.
Hey you two

Back