Fort Lauderdale clubs and bars

New2swing4137

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
We are changing our travel plans and going to be in Fort Lauterdale the end of April. Is there any bars or night clubs that has people in their 30's and up where she can find bbc?

We are changing our travel plans and going to be in Fort Lauterdale the end of April. Is there any bars or night clubs that has people in their 30's and up where she can find bbc?
Hi there, we live in ft laud area, very experienced scene. There are the fuck on premises swinger clubs if you can afford the costs of a one time membership, plus they start really late, bad music,freezing air. Conditioning and you must bring your own drinks. Better alternative is, let someone like us help host and connect you to reliable safe sane sober trustworthy people that would love to meet and introduce you to our bbc/hotwife circle. We all have each other’s back, you’d be valued guests.

Hi there, we live in ft laud area, very experienced scene. There are the fuck on premises swinger clubs if you can afford the costs of a one time membership, plus they start really late, bad music,freezing air. Conditioning and you must bring your own drinks. Better alternative is, let someone like us help host and connect you to reliable safe sane sober trustworthy people that would love to meet and introduce you to our bbc/hotwife circle. We all have each other’s back, you’d be valued guests.
very good advice!

While I suppose that it is possible you will have a good time at the Rooftop, you might want to consider actually spending the night somewhere else. The place is an absolute dump. Clearly has not had any real money put into it for decades.

Maybe go to the party there, but stay at the Margaritaville down the street.

Please DM. We can use friends like you guys.

While I suppose that it is possible you will have a good time at the Rooftop, you might want to consider actually spending the night somewhere else. The place is an absolute dump. Clearly has not had any real money put into it for decades.

Maybe go to the party there, but stay at the Margaritaville down the street.
sounds like a plan , send me some wifey picks I would love to Fuck her infront of you . when are you going to RT?

I like to go to Roof Top Resort , I like the sex swings etc , if you want to meat let me know when !

Attachments

• HungRichard.jpeg
    HungRichard.jpeg
    960.1 KB · Views: 21
Hello I’m not sure if I can post the location here but I posted the event in the marketplace. We have a sexy fun night every Thursday. Feel free to dm me .
View attachment 6670374View attachment 6670375
View attachment 6670376
View attachment 6670377
View attachment 6670380
hey man, yes, please do tell, where's the place you refer to for QoS fun on Thursday nights? is it Defy? I'm trying to find a NON-swing club for this particular needrequest. let us know. Seen you on sdc.com too, yes? We're there, screenname is SUNDANCE

hey man, yes, please do tell, where's the place you refer to for QoS fun on Thursday nights? is it Defy? I'm trying to find a NON-swing club for this particular needrequest. let us know. Seen you on sdc.com too, yes? We're there, screenname is SUNDANCE

Attachments

• HungRichard.gif
    HungRichard.gif
    9 MB · Views: 20
Back