Hot?

• Yes

Votes: 268 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Checking Results

Votes: 7 2.4%

• Total voters
forsing white boys to wear their wifes panties while I fuck her. It's so humiliating for white boys, and the wife always gets a good laugh out of it.

This is one of my favorite things to do.
*******? LOL! Try and stop me from getting dolled up for the encounter!

forsing white boys to wear their wifes panties while I fuck her. It's so humiliating for white boys, and the wife always gets a good laugh out of it.

This is one of my favorite things to do.
No ******* required. The majority of cuckolds will sooner or later, wear panties and feminize themselves to better fit in the menage a trois with Bully and the Hot Wife. The majority of us fit in panties, physically, mentally or emotionally but we fit nicely!

Personally I can't say I love wearing panties cuz i never have but I did wear a dress for a chick once while I fucked her,that was......different? I love panties around my neck though, the smells are so fucking hot,plus there's alot of options,like having a guy or two cum inside her ,she puts the panties on, walks for a bit or twerks takes them off throws them around your neck while you fuck her , now you got cum and pussy juice on your chest while you fuck

I think almost every cuckold, sooner or later, wear his wife's panties. Is part of losing our masculinity. I do, for near 15 years now. I didn't wore underpants since then. I don't remember how they feel. Each panty I have to wear had been used by Her after been fucked by Her Masters and was soaked in semen. my duty as always is to clean her with my mouth and began using the panty. As She says: "you have to be grateful He let you feel His cum once it went out my cunt".

Picture taken by my wife's Master to show that i was cleaning the dishes while He and a friend were using my wife as their sex slave.

Attachments

• subbeing wife panties.jpg
    subbeing wife panties.jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 56
Back