Screenshot_20230429_033236_Gmail.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20230429_033227_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230429_033227_Gmail.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 20230503_150513.jpg
    20230503_150513.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 53
Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
I honestly would love for you to be my first BBC I wish you lived in the Chicago land area. Just the way you chat on here you have me turned on then seeing that little video clip we will have to hook up sometime.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230719-194947~2.png
    Screenshot_20230719-194947~2.png
    623.4 KB · Views: 55
Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
Very NICE . Be a Nice size for my first time

Last edited:
I would love to take my place in your harem.

very Nice Just the right size for my First time

l want you to 0wn me and make me your white sissy

Philipp here- straight, but…I‘d love u to own me

Back