For white Boys that love bbc

Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
Thank you for sharing with us sir. I would love to use my holes to please you.

Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
Would worship that beautiful cock whenever you needed hunny. I would need it alot

Hello Sir, im a older white faggot for black men to use and abuse how ever they want. I have been sucking cock since i was very young, very young. The way all white guys should be trained. Ive been pussy free for almost 10yrs now. I have one main black king i serve and stay with. He has his own life but comes and goes whenever he wants to my house. He also pimps me out to white men, some black men, depending. Black men usually take what they want when they want it. I serve on a regular 9 black men, it was 10 but one i havent seen in a long time, not sure what happen there. So when they call, they tell me where to go, what to wear and what to do. I may go to a park or to his job. They may want head or some asspussy. They maybe at a friends and tell me to walk to the door naked. Ive done that many times. I am on the very DL. But i will risk it if im told to. In some places. It all depends on where i am. All of my owners are DL so usually its not a problem. I have been taken to other citys and been ****** to completly expose myself. Many times. I have no problem with that. I also wear, every day, girls panties, a bra, sometimes stockings. Out of town i will dress all the way if im told to. Ive gone in public with panties a bra, stocking, heels, short shorts, and just a bra on top. I also have B cup tits. I took the pill for a while so my penis is very tiny, its a innie. Everything has shrunk. My balls are pushed up inside me along with my clit. I use shrinkage cream, it really works also. I have a perm clip on so it looks like a twat. I can still hide my tits so people dont know. But if i put a bra on, for get it. Theres no hiding it, i have tits. I also have black owned tattoo on my ass cheek, the JOS just above my clit and on my neck. Im in Ny so most black men know what it means. Im a white slave for the black race. I think all white people should be. So some black men feel its gay to let me suck them off or bend me over and bang me, so some guys may just like a slave or a honky to beat on. Or he may want me to clean, mop the floors with my bare white ass. Or maybe just beat my ass a little. Stomp on my crotch, piss all over me. I have a couple of guys that make me do way worse, i get on all fours, spread open and it mounts me. Fucks me till it nuts inside me. Some guys just like to cause pain and humiliate me. I have been fucked in public, on my knees in walgreens parking lot. Getting fucked up my nasty pink ass in walmart, right in the shoe isile. Bent over, crying like a little girl as people walk by and dont say a word. I am a true beliver in the BNWO. White guys should all be turned out into sissy slaves. Castrate us, if the penis is to big, have it removed. Castrate white boys at birth. Then they will grow tits and that clit wont grow. Its the way it should be. I think white guys should of been woman. Have you really seen most white mens dicks, yuck, gross!! But we have a cunt that will open up wide. Its the new world order. I also did time in prison at 18yo i was really turned out in there. Its very true what they say, if your white in prison your either a black mans bitch or you pay for protection. Dont let no one tell you different. Want to hear about some things ive been throu, you can email me at tennipp@yahoo.com we can also talk or text bit email me first. Im sorry for being white. Im the black races slave. Do what you want to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319_152424_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230319_152424_Calculator+.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20230319_152409_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230319_152409_Calculator+.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 187
Need it

Back