For white Boys that love bbc

Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
You'll get your harem of white bois once y'all win. If I'm not paired with a BBC boyfriend or husband by then, let me be in it. Sissies love victors and conquerors too

Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful

Attachments

• 339848E1-520A-4348-BF80-7E3AE13EE5DE.jpeg
    339848E1-520A-4348-BF80-7E3AE13EE5DE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 124
Back