For those hot wives who love dirty talk

My wife was fucking this black guy that wouldn't let me come watch. He would call me when they were together and rub it in explaining in detail what they were doing. My wife told me when she would come home how hot it made her listening to him tell her man what a white slut his wife is. If I was sucking his big black cock I would deep it. When he came to town he stayed in a hotel for the weekend. My wife had spent the night with him and Saturday afternoon I made her come home. When she gets home she strips and he had wrote on her lower back with a sharpie. He wrote " For making your slut wife come home early I brutally butt fucked her and shot two loads up her asshole" then he wrote Niggas Only and drew a arrow pointing to her asshole. She told me he was a lot rougher with her when he found out I wanted her home. She said she loved the nasty filthy things he had done to her. The whole time he was telling her what a fagget I was for letting his wife fuck niggas. She then said after he had finished fucking her asshole he made her swallow his hot yellow piss. Now he had pissed on her before she told me but never made her swallow so much. He sent her home with his piss dried on her face on her shirt and her breath smelled like piss for sure. She loved everything he did to her and had two super orgasms while I cleaned up her asshole and pussy with my tongue.

Back