For the ladies ready to meet (follow the directions)

Let me chime into this conversation, I started a group with some guys from this site when I lived in Miami and Sarasota Fl. This group was made up of men from their 20's to 60's so there's no excuse to say that you can't find a BBC. I had several regular couples that I met with from Miami to Sarasota and West Palm Beach over the years. I didn't do gang bangs myself but I could set up them for the couples or single women. When I wasn't available I would call on one of the guys, but it was a meet and greet first to see if that's what you're looking for. I would set up a meet and these young guys never showed up or complained about the woman being not to their taste. Some of the couples were time waster too. I figured that a large percentage of people on here are pretender. Maybe I will start up a dream site and call it Fantasy Island.

Let me chime into this conversation, I started a group with some guys from this site when I lived in Miami and Sarasota Fl. This group was made up of men from their 20's to 60's so there's no excuse to say that you can't find a BBC. I had several regular couples that I met with from Miami to Sarasota and West Palm Beach over the years. I didn't do gang bangs myself but I could set up them for the couples or single women. When I wasn't available I would call on one of the guys, but it was a meet and greet first to see if that's what you're looking for. I would set up a meet and these young guys never showed up or complained about the woman being not to their taste. Some of the couples were time waster too. I figured that a large percentage of people on here are pretender. Maybe I will start up a dream site and call it Fantasy Island.
❤️

Trust me bruh... A lot of WOMEN are SIMPs too! There's an entire generation of young girls who grew up on the internet and social media, they have ZERO social skills in real Life.

They spent their formative adolescent years chasing likes, looking for online validation.

None of these girls are equipped to be in a serious relationship. The best 'life skill' they have is posting on onlyfans and Snapchat and hoping guys will pay them because they are broke-ass chicks 😂💸💸💸
What does SIMP mean?

Trust me bruh... A lot of WOMEN are SIMPs too! There's an entire generation of young girls who grew up on the internet and social media, they have ZERO social skills in real Life.

They spent their formative adolescent years chasing likes, looking for online validation.

None of these girls are equipped to be in a serious relationship. The best 'life skill' they have is posting on onlyfans and Snapchat and hoping guys will pay them because they are broke-ass chicks 😂💸💸💸
Facts

Read these two post by @hungteacher and @MagicMikeATX

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/bull-report-meeting-a-first-time-couple-hotwife.211336/page-4

Then come back here, send a short vid of what guy from b2w you want, simply say "I want _______" and @ his name on the post so he can DM you (face does not need to be in vid, mouth or chin down will be fine). Now if yall are local or within driving range, the next step should be that guy hitting you up and and arranging a meet.

Good luck and nobody should get their feelings hurt. They want who they want!

Still the best information posted on his website. 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾

Myself and hung teacher broke it down to help people in the process.
Takes out all the guesswork (ie, 'Bull'shitt, pun intended) ... don't have to waste time with all the games and fakes and Flakes, Etc....
There's enough Verified experienced Bulls here for women and couples to make their fantasies happen, just do this easy step by step✔️

Still the best information posted on his website. 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾

Myself and hung teacher broke it down to help people in the process.
Takes out all the guesswork (ie, 'Bull'shitt, pun intended) ... don't have to waste time with all the games and fakes and Flakes, Etc....
There's enough Verified experienced Bulls here for women and couples to make their fantasies happen, just do this easy step by step✔️
Yeah all that and their rabid asses still don’t LISTEN or follow simple INSTRUCTIONS. It’s like Trix are for ******* Silly Wabbit. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Ready in Columbus Indiana. MWF 50’s kinky, multi-orgasmic, squirter. Love car sex and outdoor sex. Looking for well hung, thick 8+ bbc to play with. Hubby is str8 and loves watching me play. Must be able to prove you are real. No anal. HMU

Attachments

• 50D7432F-2765-482D-AA00-2C7C98C39744.jpeg
    50D7432F-2765-482D-AA00-2C7C98C39744.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • F1EE69EF-0685-479F-8C12-82103CADC6E8.jpeg
    F1EE69EF-0685-479F-8C12-82103CADC6E8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 20B1F32E-9D24-4B1B-810E-872447D0D0F8.png
    20B1F32E-9D24-4B1B-810E-872447D0D0F8.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 24
Hi y'all, I am lookin for a playmate in central Arkansas that can host please.i am a bbw that loves sex and is missing it. I have media on my account if you want to view. I would love yo hear from anyone interested. Looking for nsa.
Central Arkansas bulls where ya at all? She ready to play!

Ready in Columbus Indiana. MWF 50’s kinky, multi-orgasmic, squirter. Love car sex and outdoor sex. Looking for well hung, thick 8+ bbc to play with. Hubby is str8 and loves watching me play. Must be able to prove you are real. No anal. HMU
Indiana bulls where ya at all? She ready to play!

Back