FOR CUCKS ONLY When Your Wife comes home from a date with her lover, what makes you the most turned

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Kory, Jul 8, 2011.

?

When ur Wife comes home from a date with her lver, what makes you the most turned

1. Knowing that she fucked another man

69 vote(s)
    62.7%
  2. Smelling her breath and it smells like dick

18 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Showing pictures of her and her lover

15 vote(s)
    13.6%
  4. Her Giving You A Condom Full of her lovers cum

8 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. Kory

Kory Member

POLL QUESTION: FOR CUCKS ONLY When Your Wife comes home from a date with her lover, what makes you the most turned on?

2. Big J

Big J New Member

To know her pussy is full of his cum is soooo hot. Sloppy seconds r great

paus999 and Meramo like this.
  3. Gus

Gus Active Member

UK
    Yeah, just love the knowledge and how your mind plays all them damn tricks, and all the insecurities and emotions you feel until you know shes back....safe and well, then you get your fun, its like you have just started dating all over again. Strange feelings of jelousy, anxiety and relief.

4. HotAsianWife

HotAsianWife Member

All of the above really but getting tested first on all sides is a good idea. I am glad we did because my wife said once she had it she wanted it bareback. If I had to pick one of those 4 it would probably be seeing photos and videos because they are usually a real tease and my wife plays up to to the camera the more she relaxes with her bulls. It also kind of covers all of those and much more :p. Its the contrast and taboo dominance of the whole experience my wife feels the same.

Meramo likes this.
  5. Dempsi_smiles3

Dempsi_smiles3 New Member

Finding her on her back, legs spread, sore, exhausted, stretched and full of cum makes my dick explode.

JustLoveIR, jxu004 and blackmeat like this.
  6. NeedscuckedinPA

NeedscuckedinPA New Member

US
    I don't have a cuckoldress to come home full but wish I did ; ( Anyone know any??? the thought of my hotwife coming home full and letting me devour her bbc lovers seed is so hottt! I'd want her to tell me it's my job to find her bbc and when she goes on the date I set up...she locks me in a chastity cage before she leaves! Then while she's with him she sends me texts and pics knowing how turned on I'll be but can't do a thing to pleasure myself!! Of course she'd be in total control! When she finally get's home,if she's feeling generous she may unlock my little cage...either way she enjoys feeding me the creampie her lover left deep in her!! Any women want to use me,my email's in my profile!!

7. Dempsi_smiles3

Dempsi_smiles3 New Member

8. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Real Person Gold Member

US
    Well, we should meet rather soon should we not? What you described I will give you ALL of those qualities when I am done with your beautiful wife....and if you want to watch me, cool!

9. karim1976

karim1976 New Member

I have smelt the cum on her breath and on her hair

JonHarda likes this.
  10. AussieCuck88

AussieCuck88 Active Member

Australia
    smelling her breath knowing she sucked his cock and then getting to clean up her pussy and stomach where he blew over her and marked his territory, :)

Cmoneybbc69 likes this.
  11. Ricky76

Ricky76 Active Member Real Person

South Africa
    Getting to relive the accounts with her in every detail as she lets me enjoy her slippery pussy

jab, wippersnapper and natashacuck like this.
  12. JonHarda

JonHarda Member

Her pussy doesn't have to be full of cum, but eating my wife's pussy after she's fucked another man is hot. The smell alone is enough to drive me crazy. When she tells me he fucked her good or God that's a big cock.

jab and Ricky76 like this.
  13. julio e cirs

julio e cirs Active Member

knowing, 100%!

14. wippersnapper

wippersnapper New Member

With me, I KNOW my wife has been fucked by another guy, so the ultimate high for me is when she shows me pictures of them doing different things in and out of bed. The mind is a powerful stimulus, so imagination is one thing, but seeing the actual proof is quite exhilarating!