FOR CUCKS ONLY When Your Wife comes home from a date with her lover, what makes you the most turned

When ur Wife comes home from a date with her lver, what makes you the most turned

• Knowing that she fucked another man

Votes: 93 60.4%
  • Smelling her breath and it smells like dick

Votes: 25 16.2%
  • Showing pictures of her and her lover

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Her Giving You A Condom Full of her lovers cum

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Kory

POLL QUESTION: FOR CUCKS ONLY When Your Wife comes home from a date with her lover, what makes you the most turned on?

Yeah, just love the knowledge and how your mind plays all them damn tricks, and all the insecurities and emotions you feel until you know shes back....safe and well, then you get your fun, its like you have just started dating all over again. Strange feelings of jelousy, anxiety and relief.

All of the above really but getting tested first on all sides is a good idea. I am glad we did because my wife said once she had it she wanted it bareback. If I had to pick one of those 4 it would probably be seeing photos and videos because they are usually a real tease and my wife plays up to to the camera the more she relaxes with her bulls. It also kind of covers all of those and much more :p. Its the contrast and taboo dominance of the whole experience my wife feels the same.

I don't have a cuckoldress to come home full but wish I did ; ( Anyone know any??? the thought of my hotwife coming home full and letting me devour her bbc lovers seed is so hottt! I'd want her to tell me it's my job to find her bbc and when she goes on the date I set up...she locks me in a chastity cage before she leaves! Then while she's with him she sends me texts and pics knowing how turned on I'll be but can't do a thing to pleasure myself!! Of course she'd be in total control! When she finally get's home,if she's feeling generous she may unlock my little cage...either way she enjoys feeding me the creampie her lover left deep in her!! Any women want to use me,my email's in my profile!!

Finding her on her back, legs spread, sore, exhausted, stretched and full of cum makes my dick explode.
Well, we should meet rather soon should we not? What you described I will give you ALL of those qualities when I am done with your beautiful wife....and if you want to watch me, cool!

With me, I KNOW my wife has been fucked by another guy, so the ultimate high for me is when she shows me pictures of them doing different things in and out of bed. The mind is a powerful stimulus, so imagination is one thing, but seeing the actual proof is quite exhilarating!

POLL QUESTION: FOR CUCKS ONLY When Your Wife comes home from a date with her lover, what makes you the most turned on?
For me, it turns me on when my wife is with her lover as I keep thinking how the guy must be fucking her right now. Once she is back home, then it is not a huge turn on like when she is actually spending time with her lover. Next day, i get turned on when I see bite marks on her breast or neck which becomes visible next day.

Back