For black males: Would you like to knock up a snow-bunny?

Black males: Do you want to knock up a snow-bunny?

• Total voters
As a white cuck male I can only imagine how exciting it must be for a black man to knock-up a snowbunny - it must be an incredibly intense experience! Can imagine it would be even hotter if she was a white wife!

It's not only exciting and incredibly intense experience for the bull. It's at least just as exciting and intense for the married couple.

LimpBoilingCougar.gif

What would you do if a white couple wanted you to impregnate the wife, and the white couple wanted to raise the baby as their baby.

View attachment 2624181

Judging from this photo and with her by the refrigerator, this girl appears to me being very young and very petite. I’m 5’-1” and stand a little taller than she appears to the refrigerator., so she’s got to be shorter than I am so I know she’s very petite. Just wish I could see her face so I could judge her age..

My gf is knocked up by our bbc bull. Definitely the future of couples! Our friends who are also into cuckolding as a couple with bbc Are currently trying to get her knocked up so she and my gf can be pregnant with interacial babies while me and my friend serve their every need as well as their bulls ;)

So great that your gf is knocked up! I hope you were able to witness that moment when that BBC blasted that black seed into her pussy and bred her! I'm sure you enjoyed it as much as she did. Hopefully your friends get the girl knocked up, too -- beautiful to see both of the with black bred bellies.

Yesterday my wife found this interesting quote from a young black gentleman:

"“… aint nothing hotter that a brother/me busting a nut in some white pussy,,,,esp. if the’re married…..married bubble butt booty/pussy is my kryptonite for sure.”

View attachment 2660605

There's nothing hotter than not only a black cock in a white girl's holes, but a black man with this much swag -- who knows what he wants and that he can have it, completely owning her married pussy and her cuck hubby.

I'd give that black guy a key to my house and he could fuck my gf any time he wants.

Back