For black males: Would you like to knock up a snow-bunny?

Black males: Do you want to knock up a snow-bunny?

• Total voters
I would totally breed a white wife and if she is also my girlfriend... The idea of breeding a white woman especially if she isn't my wife is VERY erotic and sexy! But, I would wanna be in the kid's life as a godFather if nothing else! Conceptually and morally the is does conflict, but you have to be open to the idea... It's more like being a sorted surrogate!
I'd love to get made love to in front of my husband asap in Panama City FL

YES I WOULD KNOCK UP A SNOWBUNNY-IN A HOT MINUTE!!!!!!!!! I DO LOVE GETTING WHITE WOMEN MARRIED AND/OR SINGLE KNOCKED UP WITH MY CUTIE PIE BIRACIAL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
And bro, whitebois like me would cheer you on every time you knocked up another white girl, married or not. NO condoms on black guys. Fuck those bitches with that BBC and unload in that pussy!

I asked because I've read elsewhere that some woman will experience a huge turn-on when they know their black lover is ejaculating inside them.
I think it was written that the thought, the possibility, of being impregnated was the rush, even though no one wanted to deal with the reality of
a pregnancy and interracial baby.

It was the thought that got some woman off
and many men get off wanting also me for one

Back