For a wife what age is to old to have a BBC

My wife as no doubt have read ,Has quite a long history of sex with BBC.
She stopped in her early 60,s, , However at an older age now.
Do any of you BBC bulls think She is too old.
U.K. Bulls what do you think.
I think I'm just saying till the wheels fall off. As long as he's fit and able then of course she can continue to have it for as long as she wants to or can. Of course it does come down to some sort of an attraction from the ball himself because sometimes when you get at an age you lose that beauty so to speak. But ultimately since we talk about age it doesn't matter

my wife, and I, talked about this & she had no problem having a BBC. We had this conversation when she was shared, for the first time at age 72, She was 72 at the time. We just ran out of time. She passed, on 2/1/21 at age 73.
My heartfelt condolences to you; I've been a widower since 97, so have some sense of where you've been. DM if/when you feel like talking.

As long as a woman is healthy and her sweet insides can still get 💦 and she can handle taking cock without her womb falling out of her then by all means even granny should be spreading those legs as wide as she can without pulling a muscle and let a big dick brotha in between them.

Imagine being able to drop off the wife and mom in law at a full service spa called Chocolate Kisses and it don't come wrapped in foil either. They can get all their stress relief and pleasure taken care of at the same time and will be as cool as kittens when they come home.

My wife as no doubt have read ,Has quite a long history of sex with BBC.
She stopped in her early 60,s, , However at an older age now.
Do any of you BBC bulls think She is too old.
U.K. Bulls what do you think.
If she knows you are on here, please tell her she is not too old until the 32nd of Neverary and she has been depriving us of her presence quite long enough!

Back