FMFs are the best of both worlds

DrewandElena

Couple
From
PA, US
A good Hotwife friend and content creator flew into town and wanted to play and I knew just which bull to call to help us out . He’s a regular who always makes himself available for FMFs. As you can see we had a lot of fun . I’m getting my pussy eaten by her while she gets it from behind . He was kind enough to fill both of us that evening

Attachments

• 91D35693-B337-49C5-9D2A-1E7309DA7CBB.jpeg
    91D35693-B337-49C5-9D2A-1E7309DA7CBB.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 300
A good Hotwife friend and content creator flew into town and wanted to play and I knew just which bull to call to help us out . He’s a regular who always makes himself available for FMFs. As you can see we had a lot of fun . I’m getting my pussy eaten by her while she gets it from behind . He was kind enough to fill both of us that evening
Fucking beautiful and hot making my dick tingle.

OMG yessss!! FMFs sooooo fun!!! Getting doggy and me giving wonderful oral to another wanting pussy and we reverse it!!! How lustfully wonderful!!!!

I’ll be honor to do that with next time you’re available

Back