Fly Your Freak Flag

May be "vanilla" by this site standards. However here's mine.

I was in a Quad for a while. The woman was a wealthy Jewish MILF that I met in a very random manner. Her husband was very absentee. She had two regular Bi "ish" Black men who were a "couple" that she "kept". I was a straight third for a while. Was cool up until I felt as though my boundaries were going to be tried. In any case the female had this rough simultaneous no holes barred proclivity...Gang r*pe play. Most times it was me in the pussy, the top in her ass, the bottom in her mouth... Borderline criminal beatdowns Sho Nuf Lol. I use to fuck her solo as well...It was kinda weird to me just how much I looked like the other two guys🤔😉😆.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as freaky, but it for sure was for me....

Way back when, a friend of mine and I wanted some action, party, d.rugs, playtime, whatever but we weren't having any luck. She gets a call from another mutual friend of ours (male) he says he knows where we can go, so we pick him up and we're heading to Hollywood where if you know you know.. He's in the back seat I'm in the passenger seat, my friend is driving, when out of no where our male friend starts to pleasure himself and pleasure himself very well. We pull over, we both jump in the back seat with him, and take turns giving him head, as he comes to his climax we both share his nut, swallowed it down, jumped back in the front seat and went about our business. Had a blast that night, and I never seen or spoke to either of them again....

Way back when, a friend of mine and I wanted some action, party, d.rugs, playtime, whatever but we weren't having any luck. She gets a call from another mutual friend of ours (male) he says he knows where we can go, so we pick him up and we're heading to Hollywood where if you know you know.. He's in the back seat I'm in the passenger seat, my friend is driving, when out of no where our male friend starts to pleasure himself and pleasure himself very well. We pull over, we both jump in the back seat with him, and take turns giving him head, as he comes to his climax we both share his nut, swallowed it down, jumped back in the front seat and went about our business. Had a blast that night, and I never seen or spoke to either of them again....
Ypou hot little cumslut, just drain cocks!!!!

I got my eye on you!

So, all he had to do was whip out his dick in the car and he got a 2-on-1 ace (I assume it was 'ace'...was it 'ace'?) blow job?! I need the number to that car service...:unsure:

Back