snowbunnyinFL

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
Look for a few clean, hung BBC in the Central or North Florida area down for a BBC gang-bang. I am a 28yr old petite white female looking to put together a gang bang for my husband's birthday in June. We have done this a few times before and really enjoyed it! We have an established account on here as well, but made my own today.

I have Kik to chat as well and can send photos there.

Look for a few clean, hung BBC in the Central or North Florida area down for a BBC gang-bang. I am a 28yr old petite white female looking to put together a gang bang for my husband's birthday in June. We have done this a few times before and really enjoyed it! We have an established account on here as well, but made my own today.

Single women down black male living in the Atlanta Georgia area and I'm willing to travel and I would love the opportunity to meet get together and house. Check out my profile and if you want to

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmu

I'm in

whats your kik? im from flordia

Having lived in Orlando and the 407 for many years I have many reliable bm contacts there. Kik if interested in their contact info. I remember some really good times on OBT.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm a hour away from Jacksonville is that close enough ?

Back