Florida, November 2020

Awesome.
Ive never been to Key West, but a lot of Bars and water sports. Most of my friends have visited though. You should have a blast. Plenty to do in Orlando if you like amusement parks etc.
You should take a day trip to the Tampa area also. It’s only 1.5 hours from Orlando. Tampa has a great waterfront area. Also downtown St Petersburg has a nice waterfront area. In St Petersburg, they have a thing called 1st Friday. On the 1st Friday of every month, they close the streets and you can walk around with alcohol and *******. They also have the Salvador Dali Museum that’s interesting to visit during the day. Clearwater Beach is in the same area. It’s one of the best beaches in the country.
Generally the best days to visit the swingers resorts are on a Saturday and/or a major holiday weekend.
Orlando has a place called Secrets
Tampa has Eyz Wide Shut. Both are clean and well kept. You can rent a room at Secrets and spend the night there. Eyz Wide Shut,they don’t have rooms to rent, but there are plenty of hotel rooms in the area.
Also, there is a nudist resort called Caliente north of Tampa. It’s resort style. There you can rent rooms. Plenty of hookups going on.
Paradise Lakes is also a nudist resort in North Tampa. The crowd there is a lot older. Not my style.
Enjoy your Florida vacation

Awesome.
Ive never been to Key West, but a lot of Bars and water sports. Most of my friends have visited though. You should have a blast. Plenty to do in Orlando if you like amusement parks etc.
You should take a day trip to the Tampa area also. It’s only 1.5 hours from Orlando. Tampa has a great waterfront area. Also downtown St Petersburg has a nice waterfront area. In St Petersburg, they have a thing called 1st Friday. On the 1st Friday of every month, they close the streets and you can walk around with alcohol and *******. They also have the Salvador Dali Museum that’s interesting to visit during the day. Clearwater Beach is in the same area. It’s one of the best beaches in the country.
Generally the best days to visit the swingers resorts are on a Saturday and/or a major holiday weekend.
Orlando has a place called Secrets
Tampa has Eyz Wide Shut. Both are clean and well kept. You can rent a room at Secrets and spend the night there. Eyz Wide Shut,they don’t have rooms to rent, but there are plenty of hotel rooms in the area.
Also, there is a nudist resort called Caliente north of Tampa. It’s resort style. There you can rent rooms. Plenty of hookups going on.
Paradise Lakes is also a nudist resort in North Tampa. The crowd there is a lot older. Not my style.
Enjoy your Florida vacation
Exactly best parts of Florida my guy

Back