Flirting at work...

yes, that would be intense. A married woman away on business with her manager/boss,
sex with him every night then sleeping with him similar as wife and husband sleeping together.

does that thought really get you going?
Quite. The very first time I felt a bit of a power trip myself, as if I had a say over husband's professional future. It made me more assertive and also more dominant in my marriage. It could be even more exciting now. But I'm not kidding myself here. I know it's just for the time of our project and it could go back to our occasional meets again.

Man, Just TODAY, my coworker who works in the cubicle next me has me questioning her motives. She’s tall, slim blonde, but quirky as fuck!! Has a little high pitched voice & everything BUT for some reason that ******* turns me on 😂 To top it off, she has a nice set of breast to go along with her frame & wore this lil nice blouse today.

Long story short, I needed help at my desk today & asked her for help with something (innocently…not on any flirtacious AT ALL) and she comes like right over my shoulder!! 👀 Legit RIGHT over my shoulder & her face is damn near close enough to mine as we look at the computer, to where we could almost freaking kiss. The whole time I’m like “WTF is she doing…lowkey in my personal space” but then at one point her arm rubs against mine as she points to something on my screen. I’m like “Ain’t no way in hell she doesn’t feel our bodies touching” lol but all in all I said “F it, if she’s fine with it, I am too” & start very meticulously leaning in for as long as she’s comfortable with it. She didn’t budge…

Idk what the hell she has going on, but she better stop fucking around with me or she’s gonna get this dick! I don’t flirt with her outright (again she’s on this nerd, quirky, type deal…) BUT she just got up (I’m currently typing this at work) from her cubicle to stretch & I made a small comment to her, looked her in her eyes, made sure she was looking at me and then glanced at her breast so she would see me…I just wanted her to know I see her and she did. This isn’t the first time my spidey sense have been tingling… she has me questioning some things 🧐
Following up with this post, this same coworker is playing with me lol I walk into the office today and she’s wearing this purple dress, so I comment “I like that purple!” She smiles and says thank you. Day goes on, I LITERALLY just got back from lunch and she proceeds to tell me “Yeah when I hit my 30’s, my metabolism just tanked & I began to gain weight! See, like right here….” She points at her waist & proceeds to show me how her hip’s have widened…She has a nice ass rack, so I looked at her chest first, made SURE she saw me start there & then I worked my way down to her waist with my eyes…

Every opportunity I get to let her know I see her body, I take it. At this point she knows what she’s doing, so I’m gonna play games with her. I proceed to tell her “Nah, nothing is wrong with a little weight…the right man will appreciate it.” She smiles, laughs it off & i compliment her again. The only reason I’m not more forward in my approaches is because there’s a coworker that works behind where our cubicles are located…but when the opportunity presents itself, I’ll keep chipping away. But for now, she’s steady with these little advances (which I appreciate…)

I was flirted with at a job site. He was cute. A bit of an ass and totally disrespectful. Guys you can flirt without being a prick with ears…

From my personal experience, start out with friendly convos and let the girl lead the conversation. Women know the risks of harassment in the office, donuts important to watch for any subtle clues that she's into you and wants to go further.

This really works if you guys exchange numbers and talk/chat outside of work. If you can't get to her outside of work that might be a sign that it won't go any further and to stay away...

Following up with this post, this same coworker is playing with me lol I walk into the office today and she’s wearing this purple dress, so I comment “I like that purple!” She smiles and says thank you. Day goes on, I LITERALLY just got back from lunch and she proceeds to tell me “Yeah when I hit my 30’s, my metabolism just tanked & I began to gain weight! See, like right here….” She points at her waist & proceeds to show me how her hip’s have widened…She has a nice ass rack, so I looked at her chest first, made SURE she saw me start there & then I worked my way down to her waist with my eyes…

Every opportunity I get to let her know I see her body, I take it. At this point she knows what she’s doing, so I’m gonna play games with her. I proceed to tell her “Nah, nothing is wrong with a little weight…the right man will appreciate it.” She smiles, laughs it off & i compliment her again. The only reason I’m not more forward in my approaches is because there’s a coworker that works behind where our cubicles are located…but when the opportunity presents itself, I’ll keep chipping away. But for now, she’s steady with these little advances (which I appreciate…)
Just my opinion, but it is time for you to act like the Black alpha male that you already know you are. Time to take the seduction out of the office environment. It can be a nice dinner at a restaurant that has dancing, or a picnic out in the countryside, so long as you have the privacy of being one on one with her. I have a good feeling that once she views your BBC, your cock is going to love exploring the sweet insides of her white pussy. By the way, is she married?

Back