Flight to Santiago

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Flight to Santiago

by RML

Paula was very unhappy when she heard that I had to fly to Santiago, Chile, for several days on business. Even though I really had no choice in the matter, she was somewhat angry that I was going to be visiting exotic South America while she stayed at home to water the plants.

"You're going to out hitting on all those beautiful Spanish women while I'm stuck here in the house. That's not fair."

"I'm not going to be out looking for women, Paula. I have to go. My boss is sending me down to negotiate the contracts with the Chilean government. What am I supposed to do? Tell my boss, I can't go because my wife is unhappy?"

"I know that, Honey. It just makes me unhappy that I don't get to go with you."

I thought about it for a moment. "I'll tell you what. I'll put in for a week vacation and we'll just extend the business trip for another week. The firm will pay for my round- trip business class travel and we'll apply that to the cost of two economy class tickets and just make a vacation of it. You'll have to entertain yourself for three days, but then we'll have an entire week to see Santiago and Chile. What do you say?"

Paula's answer was to plant a deep, open-mouthed kiss on my lips. I pulled up her skirt as her tongue explored inside my mouth. Her hips undulated against my rapidly rising cock. In moments, she had me fully erect and I had her skirt around her hips as my hand explored inside her panties, feeling the lush contours of my wife's sensuous ass. I pressed my hard penis into her crotch. She responded by grinding her sex against me, rubbing her crotch up and down the length of my organ.

Paula pulled me to the couch. She sat down and unzipped me, her hand skillfully extracting my very hard cock. It got even harder when I felt her mouth close around it. Her mouth felt wonderful, but at the moment, I wanted my wife's pussy. Pushing her backwards, she fell to her back and simultaneously raised her legs. Her knees bent and fell apart. The moist crevice of her cunt was easily visible through her thin panties. I didn't even bother to remove them. Falling between her thighs, I mounted my wife and thrust the steel hard rod against her. The cock head hit the opening of her vagina dead center, but her panties prevented entry. We both reached for those panties at the same time. Paula's hand beat me to them. She dragged the crotchband to one side and arched her hips. Our groans of pleasure were both loud and long as we felt the exquisite sensation of my cock sliding into the hot, wet channel of her cunt.

There was no subtle foreplay. We were both too hot for that. My hips pounded my shaft into her, hard and deep, and she hunched her hips up and down to meet every stroke, driving it as far into her pussy as she could. After a few strokes, it was hitting her cervix with a thud on every thrust. Paula locked her ankles behind my back as I fucked her like a wild stallion. It was too hot and passionate for me to last very long. After less than five minutes, my cock began to expand and throb inside her pussy. My wife felt it.

"Give it to me, Honey.Hard. I'm almost there. fuck me. fuck your hot dirty slutty wife. Cum in me, Baby. Shoot it innnnn... ooohh.ooohhh.I'm gonna cummm.."

Paula's cunt contracted around my penis in hard, repeated spasms as her orgasm exploded. It seemed like I shot into my wife for a full minute. When we finished, we knew we had probably ruined our couch. Her vaginal secretions and my semen were all over it.

Tuesday: Gordon's Perspective:

Two weeks later, on a Tuesday morning, we were on our way to catch a plane that would take us to the Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) international airport. From there, we would take a direct flight to Santiago, Chile. For those of you who have not visited South America, there is an interesting fact you may not know. If you examine a world map in which the surface of the globe is laid out on a flat sheet of paper in the form of a rectangle, the apparent distances between various points are often very distorted. This is a result of not properly representing the effect of the earth's curvature. For example, Greenland will appear to be much larger than it actually is. The distance between Dallas and Athens, Greece will appear to be much greater than the distance between Dallas and Santiago. This is an illusion. In fact, the actual flight distance between Dallas and Athens is the smaller of the two. The flight to Santiago left Dallas at 6 PM, central standard time. It would arrive in Santiago at 10:00 AM the next morning. This came as a surprise to me because I was under the impression that the distance was not that great. Our flight time would be 15 hours after subtraction of one hour to account for the time difference between Dallas and Santiago. Thus, we had a long night ahead of us.

Our seats were toward the rear of the plane on the right side. There were three seats abreast on the right side. I took the aisle seat after first offering it to my wife and she took the middle seat. As things turned out, this simple choice made a lot of difference in our South American vacation. A few minutes before departure, the occupant of the third seat appeared. He put his carry-on luggage in the overhead compartment, smiled and waited for us to move so he could get into the window seat. I stepped out into the aisle to allow him to pass, Paula just moved back in her seat enough to let him squeeze past her knees.

At first, I paid our seatmate virtually no attention. Instead, I concentrated on reading the flight magazines in the chair back slot in front of me. Then my attention was diverted to the take off. The engines on either side of the plane produced a deafening roar as the pilot applied the full power required. The acceleration pressed us against our seats as the plane quickly reached a speed of over 120 mph. The airport terminal flashed past our window, our speed increased still further. Suddenly, we were airborne! The plane gained altitude sharply; the wheels ascended into the plane's body accompanied by the loud thud of the closing of the landing gear doors. The pilot banked the aircraft to the left as we continued to rise and the engines continued their powerful roar. Moments later the roar decreased in volume as the pilot throttled back and adjusted the flaps. We were on our way to Santiago.

For the first hour of the trip, I busied myself with a novel I had brought for just this purpose. As I finished a chapter, I became aware that my wife and our seatmate were engaged in a conversation. As I looked over, the man extended his hand across my wife and introduced himself.

"Hi. I'm Luis Mendez. I've already met your charming wife, Paula. I assume you're Gordon."

"You assume correctly", I said as I shook hands with Luis.

"Paula says this is her first trip to South America. Is it your first too?"

"I've been once before, but got to see very little. This time we're combining a vacation with business. Hope to see more of Chile this time around."

"How long will you be staying in Santiago?"

"About 10 days. Take me three days to finish up my business and then we'll have a week to explore the place. How about you? Do you live in Santiago?"

"Yes. I've lived there most of my life. Our family operates a large business with outlets all over Chile. In fact, I'm on this plane because I just concluded some company business with several firms in the New York area. Since I speak relatively good English, it's natural for me to represent our company in such negotiations."

"Why are you flying economy class", if you don't mind my asking?

Luis laughed. "I've asked my ******* that same question many, many times. He has a quirk about flying business or first-class. Thinks it's a complete waste of good money. My attitude is that he may foolish about it, but he is my *******, and he is the president of the company. So, I fly economy class."

We all laughed at the warmth of Luis's remark.

While Luis spoke, I looked him over. He was a strikingly handsome man. About 26 to 28 years old, his firm muscular body filled out his clothes well and his dark complexion and wavy dark hair gave him an exotic, virile appearance. He looked like he might have given Don Juan and Casanova combined a good run for their money. It was easy to understand why my wife had been chatting with this man. He exuded an air of total control and confidence. We chatted for several more minutes and then I returned to my book. In the background, I could hear Paula and Luis continuing their conversation.

I had finished two more chapters before I again became aware of Luis and my wife. They were occasionally exchanging a few words that I could not hear over the roar of the engines. Luis had taken out his laptop computer and was busy working on some documents. Occasionally, he would stop and point out something to Paula who seemed very interested. I tried to see what was involved, but from my angle, there was no way to make out the computer screen.

At this point, I noticed that my wife's dress was pulled up above her knees. If she had been wearing a short skirt or sheathe, this would be expected, but she had worn casual clothing for comfort on the trip. Her dress was loose fitting with a hemline that came two inches below her knees. So, I was a little surprised to see that it was riding up so high. I wondered if Luis had noticed. Again, I went back to reading my book, but now with less concentration than before.

A few minutes later, I got up to go to the bathroom. When I returned, Paula's dress was even higher on her thighs than before. I didn't have much doubt that Luis was probably enjoying the view. Turning to my wife, I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned toward me, a question mark on her face.

"Would you like for me to get you a ******* or something?"

"No. I'm just fine. They'll be serving dinner soon anyway."

"Would you like something, Luis", I asked?

"Don't think so. Might spill it on my computer. Drinks and computer circuits don't mix very well."

I smiled at his small joke and went to get a *******. My mind, however, was really not on getting a *******. It was more on what I had seen when my wife had turned to face me. The top button of her dress was open!

The subtle play continued through dinner and afterwards. My wife's dress was now several inches up her thighs. She had her legs crossed toward me as she worked on a crossword puzzle without making much progress. In this position, I knew that she must be exposing a generous expanse of her thigh on Luis' side. In addition, the top two buttons of her dress were now open and I noticed that the arm separating her chair from Luis' had been lifted and stored between the two seats. I wasn't sure what was happening. It was obvious that my wife was revealing more and more of her body to Luis and I, but I didn't know if she was just teasing us or if she was just trying to get more comfortable in the cramped seats. Luis seemed to be the perfect gentleman. He would work on his computer for awhile and then engage my wife in conversation.

As night fell and the lighting in the cabin diminished, more of my wife's legs came into view. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. I nudged my wife. When she turned toward me, I asked, "What are you doing? What's happening?"

She whispered, "Do you mind? Do you want me to stop?"

"No. It's exciting me. But what's going on? Is he looking at your legs?"

Leaning closer, my wife licked my ear lobe and gently bit it with her teeth. "He's playing with my leg. Right now. While I'm licking your ear, he has his hand on my naked thigh."

"How high?"

"He's almost up to my panties. He keeps going higher and higher. He'll be in my panties and pussy soon. I'm so hot. I'm boiling. Do you want me to stop?"

"No. Don't stop", I moaned in her ear, my cock beginning to harden in my pants.

I went back to my book, but kept watching Paula out of the corner of my eye. If Luis was playing with my wife's legs, he was being very discreet about it. I couldn't tell if he had his hand on her or not. His attention seemed glued to computer screen, but I realized the tray holding his computer shielded most of his lap and his hands when they were below the tray. Paula's crossed legs also blocked a lot of my view. I had just about decided that either my wife had been teasing me or Luis was being so careful that it was going to impossible for me to see anything. However, I changed my mind completely when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw my wife's dress move another two inches higher on her thighs. Paula's hands were both busy working with the crossword, so Luis must be doing it. Again my cock began to harden, this time to a very stiff erection.

"Need any help with the crossword, Honey", I asked my wife.

She turned and smiled. "What about 57 across?" She handed me the book. I read the clue and filled in the answer for her. She was doing very little with the puzzle. There were dozens of easy spaces I knew she could have filled in if she had been at all interested. After filling in the answer, I wrote on the page, "What's happening now?"

Paula took the magazine from me, looked at my question and wrote, "Luis has his hand in my panties. He wants to see my tits."

"I don't think that's the right answer to 36 down. I think this is right", I announced. I showed her my book in which I had written, "Is he inside your pussy? Are you going to let him see your tits?"

The written answer came back a moment later: "his fingers are rubbing my clit and sliding in and out of my pussy. maybe"

There was no way I could concentrate on my book after that. I didn't want to spoil my wife's fun, but it was incredibly hard not to look her way. Luis was again chatting with her, but I still could not hear their conversation. He would show her the computer screen and then go back to typing. After 30 minutes or so, Paula turned sideways in her seat facing me with her legs still crossed. She leaned toward me lifting her right hip from the seat. She smiled and asked if I would get the blankets and pillows out of the overhead compartments for the three of us. She held the position when I got up to get the items. I knew that she was showing Luis her ass. With her dress up as high as it was on her thighs, he had to be able to see it. If it was still covered by the dress when she turned and lifted her hip, I was certain that Luis had it bare by this time. I took my time rummaging around in the overhead compartments, pretending not to be able to locate three pillows and three blankets. When I glanced down, I saw my wife's ass moving slowly, back and forth then side to side. Her tongue was stroking her upper lip.

"AH! Finally! Here they are", I announced. As I got back in my seat, I distributed a blanket and a pillow to Luis and also to my wife. I put mine on the floor under my seat. Paula was again sitting upright, her legs still crossed toward me. The dress was now far up her thighs.

It was approaching 11 PM when Luis finally put up his laptop and rose to go to the bathroom. I got up to let him out and could easily see the huge bulge in his pants created by his erection. He was obviously very well built. I could hardly wait to speak to my wife. She spoke to me first.

"Honey, when Luis comes back, I want you to complain about the cramped seats and say that you're going to move up a few rows so you can have two seats to yourself. The plane isn't that full so you can easily find two adjacent seats. Do you mind?"

"You want to be alone with him."

"Ohh gawd, Yes. He has me incredibly hot. My panties are soaked. He's so confident, assertive, dominant. His body is just awesome. like steel and his cock.Oh god! His cock! It's absolutely huge.. I mean, I can't even get my hand around it.. and hard.. incredibly HARD! It's like a steel rod. Just touching it has already made me have a small climax."

"There's no way I can sleep up there without knowing what happening."

"I know. I promise I'll tell you all about it, in detail, later. Ok?"

"Well, I don't see that it will do any good. What can you do here in the plane anyway"?

"Luis says he's going to fuck me!"

I was stunned. "Here? Right here? On the plane? How?"

"I don't know, but he's very forceful and aggressive. If you do leave, I'm certain that he's going to fuck your wife."

When Luis returned, I waited for 20 minutes or so, pretending to try to get comfortable in the small seat. "Dammit. How do they expect anyone to sleep in such little seats", I complained. "Listen, Honey. The plane is not very crowded. I can see that there are several seats together that are unoccupied further up in the plane. I'm going up there to sleep. Do you mind? This will give you two seats too. Luis, you want to come with me. I'm sure we can find a vacant pair of seats for you too."

It was no surprise at all when Luis thanked me, but said he was fine and would sleep very well just where he was. Picking up my pillow and blanket, I leaned over and kissed my wife and told her good night. I moved forward and found two vacant adjacent seats about 9 rows ahead of my Luis and my wife. It was close to midnight and the cabin lights were dimmed. I settled down, wondering how long I should wait before sneaking back to try to see what was happening.

Paula's Perspective:

Gordon doesn't know about all the things that happened before he left his seat and he certainly doesn't know about the things that happened after he left. So I'm going to take over the story going back to the moment Luis joined us.

I noticed Luis coming down the aisle even before I realized that he was to be the occupant of the seat to my right. I couldn't remember ever seeing a more attractive and virile-looking man! His body was compact, maybe 5' 10" or so, but his muscles seemed to ripple as he approached us. His arms and chest looked large and powerful; his waist was incredibly narrow, almost no waist at all. His pants were form-fitting, so much so I could almost see the thigh and leg muscles bulging beneath the material. When he reached our seats, he looked directly at me and smiled, his eyes taking in every curve of my body. They gleamed with male desire and determination. He had that quality that makes a woman fully aware of her breasts, her pussy, her vagina. When he placed his carry-on luggage in the overhead, I saw the massive bulge his organ made in his pants. Even in its unexcited state, it extended down his left leg at least six inches. It appeared to be very thick. Luis had to stretch to get his luggage into the back of the compartment. With his body stretched, his pants outlined his penis perfectly. I felt myself getting moist. I desperately wanted this man to like what he saw when he looked at me. Almost without thinking, I pulled the hem of my dress up above my knees so he could see a little of my legs when he reached his seat.

Gordon got out his seat to let Luis past. I didn't move. Then he was in front of me waiting for me to move back to let him pass. His crotch was now no more than a few inches in front of my eyes. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. It seemed to harden as I stared at it.

"May I", Luis asked politely.

"Certainly. I'm sorry." I moved back in my seat to give him sufficient room to pass. He moved in front of me and stopped momentarily with his crotch just a couple of inches from me. He looked down and even larger smile crossing his wickedly handsome face. I realized he was looking down my dress at the tops of my breasts. I looked up at him, expecting him to avert his eyes like most men do when a woman catches them staring. Luis wasn't most men. His gaze held mine for a few moments, his smile mixed with lust. Then his eyes again lowered and caressed my breasts long enough for me to realize that he was inspecting with appreciation the contents of my bodice. Finally, he moved past me to his seat.

The moisture between my thighs had increased appreciably. I had only seen this man a few minutes ago and already I felt like I was in heat. For the first hour of the flight, Luis turned in his seat so that he faced me. Most men will sit straight and look ahead, occasionally turning their heads toward you. Luis looked directly at me staring into my eyes as he spoke.

"What's is your name?"

"Paula Baxter. And you are?"

"Luis. Luis Mendez."

I nodded in the direction of my husband who was reading a book. "That's my husband Gordon."

"That is of no consequence." He paused. His eyes moved downward to my breasts. He stared directly at them. Almost automatically, I felt myself draw my shoulders back so that my 36D breasts extended even more. I saw Luis smile with appreciation and nod. Then he lowered his gaze to my belly and from there to my thighs and legs. I was glad I had pulled my dress up over my knees.

Again his eyes returned to mine. "You are an exceptionally beautiful and sensuous woman."

"Why, thank you", I gushed.

"Ssshhhh.do not say that", he admonished. "Beautiful, sensuous women do not thank men for stating the obvious. They discard as dolts men who do not properly express their appreciation."

I was no longer very moist between my thighs. I was wet. I was acutely conscious of my breasts and my partially exposed legs. I kept my shoulders back and noticed that without considering it, I had opened my thighs an inch or so.

Luis spoke just loud enough for me to hear over the engine roar. "How large are your breasts?"

My face flushed. "Well, I don't. I mean. I don't think. that is, I 'm . well. "

"Do not stammer like a school girl. It does not become such a beautiful woman. How large are your breasts?"

He stared into my eyes as he asked; his gaze holding mine; his eyes caressing mine. Then those magnetic eyes lowered to my breasts, his gaze making my nipples harden. "36 D-cup. Sometimes 36 DD-cup", I answered, returning his stare.

"Yes. I thought so. Very large womanly breasts on a small frame, perfect for such a woman as you.

At this moment the engine roar decreased as the pilot throttled back on the power. It was now going to be much harder for this man to work on my emotions with his voice without my husband hearing. I thought for a moment that I might escape. Luis shook his head at the momentary annoyance. Taking out his laptop computer, he set it up on the service tray in front of him. He typed for a few moments and then turned the screen so I could see its contents. The words read, "Your hair is dark, long and beautiful. It caresses your shoulders. I assume that your nipples are dark to match?"

I could hear myself breathing. My wetness increased again. I nodded. More words were typed. "Do not nod. I like to hear your voice. It excites a man to hear a woman such as you speak. Are your nipples dark?"

"Yes. They're brown, light brown." I was facing away from Gordon and knew he would know that I was speaking but would not be able to make out my words.

"Sometimes women with magnificently large breasts have small nipples; others have very large nipples. And yours are.???", said the computer screen.

My excitement was so great I was having difficulty speaking. "They're large. Especially when they're hard. My areolas are medium sized to large. They're also light brown."

"Are they hard yet", asked the computer screen.

"No. Conversation would hardly make a woman's nipples hard", I lied.

Luis smiled directly into my eyes. It was as if he could read my mind and knew I was lying. "I think the beautiful woman speaks with a forked tongue. But no matter. If they are not hard now, they soon will be."

As I read the words, I felt my vagina throb. I waited for this incredible man to continue.

Moments later the computer screen again faced me. "I realize that you are dressed as you are for the comfort of the flight, but such an exquisite woman should never wear such clothing. It is akin to painting a moustache on the Mona Lisa. When we reach Santiago, we will change this."

I said nothing. I couldn't. My heart was beating too fast and too hard. I was having trouble catching my breath. Luis's tongue caressed his lips as he looked into my eyes. I melted. He stopped typing and leaned closer.

"How long will you be in Santiago with your husband?"

"Ten days."

"Good. Very good. You will be my guests. I am the vice president of a very large corporation and my home is more than large enough. I shall be your guide during your stay."

"We can't. My husband has business the first three days in Santiago. He needs to be in a nearby hotel."

Luis considered this. "Very well. Business is business. On Friday evening, I shall pick you both up and bring you to my home. The rest of your vacation shall be free and, I assure you, it will be the best you have ever had. It is settled."

"I'm not sure that my husband."

"Quiet! You will convince him. I have absolutely no doubt of your ability to do this. Now enough of this. I must know more about you. Look at the screen."

"Why is your dress above your knees? The truth!"

"Well, it's more comfortable that way."

Luis's eyes darkened. They drilled into mine making me shrink back into my seat. "Your legs are superb. When I first saw you, I naturally looked at your breasts and legs. They were covered by your dress. Yet, when I moved into my seat, your dress was above your knees. Once more.. Why?"

Now my tongue licked my upper lip. I was almost overcome by my excitement. The wetness was now coating most of my inner thighs. The dull, continuous throbbing in my vagina and clitoris had increased. I could hold nothing back from this incredible man. "I pulled my dress up so you would be able to see my legs. You are so sensuous and incredibly handsome, I wanted you to see them."

Luis's delicious smile returned. Again his eyes fell to my thighs. They seemed to bore between them as if he could ******* them apart with his gaze. I began to breathe heavily through my mouth. The insistent throbbing increased.

"And I wanted to see them. They are truly beautiful, but also delicious and erotic as they shield your inner core. Pull your dress higher."

I hesitated. My husband was right beside me. Luis clearly considered him irrelevant. Once more, his fingers moved over the computer keyboard. Now, in very large, red letters, I saw Pull your dress higher. to mid-thigh! I pulled my dress halfway up my thighs, my breathing now labored in my excitement.

Luis showed me the computer screen. It now read I want to see your breasts. Open your dress. I glanced at my husband. He was still reading his book. My fingers opened the top button of my dress and I pulled the top open enough for Luis to see my cleavage.

His eyes roamed over my exposed thighs and into my dress. I thought I could feel him caressing my breasts. My nipples were now extremely hard. I wondered if he would ask me again. He moved the armrest between us up and stored it between our chairs so that nothing separated our seats and nothing obstructed his view of my lower body. He again typed on his laptop. Cross your legs away from me.

Moments later I had them crossed high on my thigh. In this position, my dress was pulled completely away from my thighs almost to my panties. He handed me a magazine opened to a crossword puzzle. "Pretend to work on this." I looked at puzzle without really seeing it. All I could think about was Luis' eyes all over my legs. Just at that moment, Gordon left to go the bathroom. I looked at Luis and saw the lust and determination in his eyes. He saw the desire in mine. His hand was on my thigh moving upward under the dress. He reached my panties. I couldn't breathe. I waited for his hand to move beneath my panties to my cunt. I was more than ready to spread my legs for him. But he was in no hurry. His hand roamed freely over my thigh, over my pantie- covered abdomen and then upward to my naked belly. My hips were moving. I couldn't stop them. I was seething with need and desire. I felt secretions bubbling from my pussy soaking the crotchband of my panties.

Luis opened my dress wider so he could inspect the portions of my breasts that were not covered by the bra. The heavy mounds rose and fell rapidly under his gaze. His hand massaged my pubic mound through the panties sending shock waves through my clitoris. I couldn't keep my eyes open or my mouth shut. In moments, my mouth formed a gaping stretched hole, lips pulled back exposing my teeth. My tongue lolled out and rotated in jerking motions in the air. Just as I was on the brink of an explosive climax, Luis's hand retreated. I still struggling to catch my breath when Gordon returned.

Gordon has already told about my telling him what Luis was doing. Obviously, I didn't fill in all the details. By this time, I was helpless. Luis continued his assault.

Leaning close, he whispered: "Paula, you are, by far, the most sensuous and erotic female I have ever seen. My penis is like a rigid shaft of steel. It will not go down for many hours. The effect of your beauty, your incredible female sensuality, the musky aroma of your sex, the power of your desire is awesome. I am going to fuck you. many times."

I couldn't even speak, he had me so excited and beside myself with heat. When he told me he was going to fuck me, my thighs squeezed hard on my clitoris and I began to gasp with the sensations. He didn't ask if he could have sex with me; he told me that it was going to happen. My legs were so weak, I doubted that I could stand. He showed me the computer screen again. Your breasts! I must see them. Open the next button! Turn toward me and remove a breast from the bra!

I was ready to do anything he ordered. Gordon was watching me while reading his book. I didn't care. I wanted Luis to see my breasts. My fingers slipped the second button open. Turning to face Luis with my back to my husband, I stared into his burning eyes. His devilishly handsome face burned with barely concealed male lust that set me on fire. His eyes bored into my exposed chest. Reaching into the bra, I pulled my left breast free. He cupped it right there. If Gordon had turned at that moment, he would seen his wife being fondled and loving it. His fingers squeezed the erect, hard nipple. Pain and intense sexual excitement flooded through me. I moaned. He squeezed harder. Again my mouth opened and my tongue came out. I was throbbing. Then it happened. An orgasm erupted in my clitoris and spread to my vagina and anus. My vaginal and anal channels contracted hard, opening and closing as my clitoris throbbed. Luis stayed on my distended nipple until he saw my orgasm was ebbing.

My lover instructed me to resume my position with my legs crossed. I was required to leave my dress bodice open and my left breast out of its bra cup but concealed inside the dress. At this point, my husband began to pass me notes presumably asking about the puzzle, but actually to find out what was happening. I told him that Luis had his finger beneath my panties. That was an understatement. He continued to stroke my thigh; my leg; my abdomen; my belly; my pubic arch. His fingers excited my clitoris again and again, each time bringing me close to a second orgasm. He was so smooth, so confident, so totally unafraid of being caught.

When we had Gordon get the pillows and blankets from the overhead compartments, my backside was completely exposed to Luis who quickly pulled my panties below the crease of my ass. His hand roamed freely over my naked buttocks and into the moist crease guarding my asshole. The tip of his finger pressed into the hole's opening but did not penetrate deeply. I was desperate for sex when Gordon finally sat down and distributed the pillows and blankets.

Luis thanked my husband graciously and spread his blanket over his lap and placed the pillow behind his head. He typed on his laptop. I couldn't wait to see the screen. Put your hand beneath the blanket.

Even before I slid my hand underneath, I saw the incredible erection tenting the blanket. It was awesome. Sliding my hand underneath, I felt it. My tongue shot out to lick my upper lip. My erect clitoris hardened to a stiff knob. Luis's cock was about 9 or 10 inches in length. Big, but a lot of men who have been in me have had cocks that big. However, its girth was incredible. I couldn't even begin to get my hand around it. And Hard! Hard was not the word. I couldn't even move it. It was like a rigid steel pipe except that it pulsed and throbbed in my hand. Precum coated the shaft making it slick to the touch. It was hot, turgid sex weapon that I knew would rip repeated orgasms from any female fortunate enough to receive it. I could hear myself moaning softly. I almost erupted in an orgasm as I imagined sucking Luis' huge organ.

I expected Luis to be all over me once my husband moved away to the front of the plane. Again I was wrong about this man. He was in no hurry. I was his and he knew it.

"It's time to take the gorgeous sex goddess to bed. Go to the bathroom. Empty your bladder. You will need the extra space."

"I've never, ever been told to do that by a man before sex", I gasped in my excitement.

"That's because you have been with boys, not men. That is about to change. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT wash your vagina. Women should smell like women, not some ridiculous fragrance. Remove your bra and panties, but leave on your heels, stockings, and dress. I will be waiting."

As I urinated, I could smell the heady musk of my sexual organs. My pubic hair was matted with the juices of desire. Inserting a finger into my vagina, I was amazed at the slickness and swollen readiness of my sex channel. Opening my dress, I removed the bra. Both breasts seemed swollen, the nipples bulging, hard, erect, ready. I cupped them and flicked my fingernail over the nipples. Surges of sexual electricity rippled through my body causing my clitoris, vagina and anus to throb. It was hard to believe. I knew I could have an orgasm by simply flicking my nipples few more times. Lifting my dress, I peeled down my panties. They were sodden with my secretions. I had no bag to put the bra and panties in, so I carried them in my hand back to my seat. I really was beyond caring who saw them.

Luis had turned out all the lights around our seats. It was still dimly lighted so that others might see us if they looked, but we were in the shadows. He had also spread an extra blanket on the seats and stored the arm between Gordon's seat and mine between the two seats. We had the entire space of the three seats for a bed. He was lying beneath two of the blankets with his back up against the seat backs. I saw the almost evil smile cross his lips and shuddered in hot anticipation of what was to come. He lifted the blanket for me to lie down in spoon position, his body behind mine. I moved closer and saw his pants were off and his penis out and ready for me. I was unable to tear my gaze from it. Massive, huge thick fuck stick that was rigidly erect and hard. It pressed against his stomach and extended far up his belly. It was both an enormously exciting and terrifying sight for a woman. My vagina pulsed in readiness. I crawled into the makeshift bed.

As soon as I had curled myself into a position on my side with my knees bent and with my back pressed against Luis, he pulled my body hard against his. There really wasn't enough room for us. My knees extended beyond the seat and Luis's legs were off the seat, but neither of us cared. It would do. His fingers rapidly opened the buttons of my dress and extracted both breasts. He stroked the turgid nipples and my hips began to undulate and thrust in the motions of intercourse. I turned to him.

"Please.. please. Don't make me wait. I'm so ready."

"You want it?"

"Oh god, YES! I want it. In me. Fucking me. Please. Give it to me", I begged like a complete slut.

Fingers pinched my nipple , then the other one.

"Oh! Oh! OH!"

My breasts were hefted in his hands. Stroked, squeezed, felt, explored. I babbled with my extreme need to be penetrated.

"Ugh! Ugh! OH! OH! Please. I'm throbbing."

I felt my dress being pulled upward. Eagerly, I lifted my body to let Luis push it all the way to my waist baring my lower body for him. The mammoth weapon nestled in the crease of my ass and extended all the way up to the small of my back. I felt the precum wetting my back and ass. It throbbed against me. I humped my ass against its length begging him to put it in me.

His fingers moved down my belly to my sex. He found my erect, throbbing clitoris and took it between his fingers. It began to throb uncontrollably. He jacked it like a small penis and I erupted in an orgasm. The shock waves entered my cunt and belly. They went into spastic contractions that only heightened my need for his cock. His finger penetrated my vagina as I throbbed.

"Your vagina is very tight, but it will stretch."

"Ohhh yes. stretch it. Please! Stretch me. Do it to me. I'm dying."

He pressed his erect penis downward and inserted it between my thighs. Immediately, it sprang upward and throbbed mightily against the slit of my cunt. The head protruded from between my closed thighs by at least three or four inches. It was driving me wild. "Oh god.. Oh OH. please.. please.. please", I whined and pleaded.

"I never fuck a woman in a one-night stand."

All I could do was groan in my need. Luis whispered in my ear, "I intend to fuck you many, many times. Do you understand? I do not intend to allow such an exquisite, sensuous, sexy woman to enjoy my body just once."

I was beside myself with intense need. "Oohhh god.. you can have me whenever you want me. For as long as we're in Santiago. I'm yours to fuck anytime you want me. Please.. I can't wait. Please! Fuck Me!" Luis grasped his weapon in his hand and pressed my thigh upward indicating that I should open my thighs to make my sex hole available. I couldn't get my leg in the air fast enough. The blanket covering us fell away so that anyone who looked would see Luis fucking me. I didn't care. I wanted him. I needed his huge cock! I held myself in this open position while he slowly rubbed the huge cockhead up and down my cunt slit wetting the head of his penis. My hole throbbed continuously, opening and closing over the bloated head. struggling to entice it inside its hot trembling folds.

"Ready?" All I could do was groan. Then I felt it spread me. The big head stretched the orifice and pressed inward. My vagina eagerly opened wide to receive the male shaft. Luis pressed four or five inches into my throbbing hole, stretching it into a huge oval around his stone hard cock. I wanted to scream with intense pleasure, but I knew that would probably end this incredible pleasure. Instead, my mouth stretched wide open forming huge hole through which my tongue lolled out, making random circular motions in the air. My eyes clenched shut. My orgasm exploded. Juices gushed out to coat the gigantic cock fucking relentlessly into my defenseless cunt. My clitoris exploded into a series of hard spasms and I heard Luis grunt in male satisfaction as my vagina clenched and throbbed around his huge shaft.

The cock bored in deeper. Six or seven inches stretched my hole and widened it into an even bigger oval that was completely plugged by the driving, rock hard penis. Luis held my tits (they weren't breasts any longer. they were tits. tits on a slut being fucked by a consummate stud) as he drove himself even deeper. When he had buried seven inches inside me, he stopped, squeezing my breasts and then my still throbbing clitoris. Again, my mouth stretched wide as his finger motion on my clitoris ****** my tongue out into the open. Slowly, I felt the cock being pulled from the throbbing tightness of my stretched vagina. When only the head was left inside me, it started back in. I arched my hips and pressed back to receive it. This time it hit the bottom of my vagina and rammed forcefully into my cervix. I couldn't suppress the grunt of female pleasure. Again, Luis pulled it from my body, almost all the way. His next thrust drove the steel hard organ into the bottom of vagina with a thud forsing a second grunt of passion from me. He put his hand over my mouth to stop me from wailing and grunting and then rammed me again. This time his stone-hard cock ****** my womb and cervix upward and back to make room for his entire shaft. He had it completely buried in my throbbing body. Then, he began to fuck me, really fuck me, with the determined, hard strokes of a rutting male using a female hole. Immediately, my body convulsed into another orgasm.

While I throbbed in my third orgasm, I felt Luis' penis begin to swell. It grew to huge proportions and then, suddenly, it literally exploded the huge load of semen into my waiting vagina. He throbbed inside me again and again, each time sending a thick stream of male seed into my cunt. He continued to throb and empty into me for at least a minute. I held my body in position for him and concentrated on squeezing his throbbing cock with my vaginal muscles to make it as good for him as I could. Finally, his throbbing stopped. The semihard cock soaked in our mixed juices.

Luis held me close caressing my still excited breasts. I turned my head toward him. "That was the most incredible sex I've ever had. Ever! You made me cum three times in less than 10 minutes. You're wonderful, you sexy devil. You can fuck me anytime." I literally purred with pleasure still feeling his incredible cock inside my body.

"Your cunt is wonderfully tight. Hot, sexy fuck hole. I love being in you. Feeling your luscious body trembling and throbbing. Feeling you thrusting your ass back against me to get all my cock into your cunt. Hot, beautiful, sensuous Slut. You're still throbbing. Your cunt is meant for fucking.. for taking huge loads of cum."

His lewd words were turning me on. This man knew every switch, every button to push to excite a woman, to make her into a wide open slut, hot to be fucked. I was getting hot again!

"I may not allow you to take your birth control pills for the next 10 days. Then you will have to take my huge loads into your unprotected cunt." That thought made my pussy jerk in a hard spasm. His hand was on my clitoris now. Rubbing it. stroking it like a miniature penis. it pulsed and jerked under his fingers. Then I realized with intense pleasure that this man was getting hard again inside my vagina. He had spewed a tremendous load of cum into me just moments before and he was getting hard again! In less than two minutes, he was fully erect inside me and was again fucking me with steady measured strokes.

"You're amazing. I can't believe it. Can you always do that", I moaned in his ear as my hips began fuck motions to receive his strokes.

"Yes. Always. And many times."

That did it. Once more my tongue lolled out. A minute later, I was trying to moan through the fingers of his hand that closed over my mouth to muffle my cries of passion. My stretched pussy trembled in a fourth orgasm. The squishing sounds of Luis' penis in my cum-flooded vagina drove me to explosive levels of passion.

This time Luis fucked me for 15 minutes before he emptied his second load of semen into my cunt. I came again when I felt him throbbing inside me. After this second fucking, we drifted off to sleep with his cock still embedded deep inside my vagina.
================================
Gordon's Perspective:

I couldn't stand the suspense any longer. I had been gone 20 or 30 minutes, but the lights were all dimmed and most people were asleep. I crept out of my "bed" and quietly moved down the aisle opposite from where my wife and Luis were. When I reached their row of seats, I glanced over in their direction. I could see that they were both lying on the seats but that was all. I needed to be closer.

I looked at the seats in the center section, one row in front of Luis and Paula. Only one person was there. He was asleep on three of the seats nearest the aisle. I carefully moved past so as not to awaken him. Once past, I lay on the empty seats and crawled to a vantage point at the end of the row. Carefully, I peeked around the back of the end seat toward the seats occupied by my wife and Luis.

Paula lay in front of Luis on her side facing me. At first, I thought see would see me, but then I saw that her eyes were closed. Luis lay behind her, her body blocking his view of my location. I watched them and immediately saw that my wife's body was moving back and forth in a steady rhythm. It was obvious that Luis was fucking her from behind. The blanket completely covered them, but I could see Luis's arm draped over my wife's upper body. He was holding on to Paula's tits as he thrust in and out of her pussy. Suddenly, my wife's mouth stretched wide open. a grimace crossing her face like she was in pain. But I knew it wasn't pain; it was an intense orgasm. Her tongue lolled out of mouth. It wagged in the air. then licked her upper lips and finally began to shoot in and out of her open mouth in time to the thrusts she was taking between her thighs. Paula started to moan and I saw Luis's hand close over my wife's mouth to dampen the sound.

The thrusting became even more vigorous. Suddenly, the blanket fell away as Luis pulled my wife’s left leg high into the air to completely expose her cunt and make it a perfect target for his shaft. I now had a perfect view of his huge shaft as it pounded into Paula’s vagina.

Luis was incredibly hung! I had a hard time believing my own eyes as I watched him fucking my wife. At least eight inches of his cock were being pulled out of her pussy on each stroke. Yet, his cock head was still buried inside her cunt. The man’s cock had to be nine or ten inches!

Paula was now gasping. Her mouth stretched wide into a huge oval as her tongue flicked rapidly over her top lip. As I watched, she spread herself even wider, obviously not caring who or how many men saw her being fucked. It seemed to me that she was having one orgasm after another. My own eight inches became iron hard at the sight.

The ******* of the fucking increased as Luis pounded into my wife. Her body was being thrust forward in hard jerking motions. Only Luis's arm wrapped around her kept her body from being flung off the seat. Again, her mouth shot open.. she gasped in another orgasm as Luis filled her with cum.

I waited patiently for them to sit up and rearrange their clothing. Nothing happened. They lay there in the same position. Luis whispered something in Paula's ear. I saw her smile. She turned and kissed him full on the mouth. Moments later, my wife's eyes opened wide and she looked stunned. Then her body moved into doggie position on her knees with her head on the seat. Luis quickly mounted her and started to fuck her again. It was a repeat of the first fucking. He rammed her harder and harder. She had two more orgasms, each signaled by her mouth gaping open, her body arching, her tongue shooting out. He fucked my wife in steady hard strokes right there in the plane for at least 10 minutes before he filled her with a second load.

After that, they seemed to fall asleep, still in the sexual embrace. Luis had not moved since cumming in my wife so I knew he still had his penis inside her. I waited for half and hour, but nothing further happened. Then I fell asleep myself.

It was around 4 AM when I finally awoke. Once I realized where I was, I looked around the seat back to see what Paula and Luis were doing. Their seats were empty. Slowly, I stood up to see where they might be. I walked up and down the rows and found nothing but sleeping passengers and an occasional night owl listening to something over the earphones. Finally, I walked to the back of the plane where the bathrooms were. Only one was occupied. I wondered? Were Luis and Paula in there? Looking around to make sure no one was watching me, I saw nothing. Turning back to the door, I pressed my ear against it.

"Ohh god yes, Luis. Fuck me with that big hard cock! Do it, Hard.. Ungh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Uuummmmmmm.. Aahhhhhhh.."

"Take it, you beautiful Bitch..spread wider. Take it.!"

"Oh OH OH OH OH . harder.I'm gonna cum." Although the sounds were muted, I could hear Luis grunting the way a man does when he's fucking a woman. I could also the very familiar sounds my wife makes when she's having an orgasm. After this sound died away, but the male grunts of sexual satisfaction continued. Five minutes. then ten minutes. My wife began to moan softly again. Then she moaned a little louder and I could just make out her words:

"Oooohhhhh. fuck meeeeee.. You're gonna make me cum again.. Ooohhhh!"

Luis obviously did just that because my wife had another orgasm. I couldn't remember ever making Paula cum so many times in one evening. Moments later, the male grunts became a little louder and I heard my wife urging him to cum in her. My cock was so hard, it hurt.

Finally, things became quiet. I hurried back to my hiding place in the row in front of them. A few minutes later, my wife and her lover returned. Once more, Luis lay on his side and my wife pressed her body against his in the spoon position. Luis covered them with the blanket. Afterwards, I could see the blanket moving as his hands roamed over my wife's body, first around her chest and then her hips. I knew her tits were out of her dress beneath the blanket and that her dress was probably up to her waist. I fell asleep from exhaustion before I found out if Luis was going to screw my wife again.

Wednesday: Gordon’s Perspective:

Getting through customs proved to be no problem. We made the hotel by noon, and I was safely at my meeting by its scheduled time at 2 PM. Everything went smoothly. When I returned to our hotel, I found my wife sound asleep. It didn't surprise me as I knew she had to be completely exhausted. It did irritate me though as I was desperate to fuck her and to hear all the sexy details about the flight and her night with Luis. I decided to take a shower and clean up.

While I was in the shower, my wife joined me. Paula's body immediately gave me a raging erection. She was enormously pleased.

"Mmmmmmm. I like that!" My hands roamed over her naked body. She hefted my hard cock in her hand and squeezed the head making the organ throb and jerk wildly in her hand.

"I think my husband is hot, really hot for his slutty wife's body."

"I'm dying to get into you, you hot Bitch!"

"You think so, huh? Well, you're right, Honey. Your wife is a hot bitch. Luis fucked your wife four times last night."

My erection grew even harder. "I've got to fuck you."

"Later, Honey. Later tonight. After dinner. You can ravish me any way you want and I'll keep you hard all night telling you everything that Luis did to me. All the sexy details like how he fondled your wife's tits, her ass, her hard erect clitoris, her wet vagina even when he didn't have his cock buried in her."

A hard spasm of excitement surged through my penis. "Ooohhh. Hubby's cock is hard. Throbbing. It wants into his wife's pussy. Thinking about Luis fucking me, exciting me, making me moan and beg really turns you on, doesn't it?"

All I could do was groan. That was answer enough.

We had a superb dinner in a four-star restaurant and Paula kept my cock hard the entire time. She teased and flashed and rubbed her hands over my body continuously. Later that night, she gave me the best sex I had had in a long time. I would enter her and cum almost immediately as she described the evening with Luis. She would lock her thighs around my hips to keep me inside her pussy. Within a few minutes, she would have me hard again. It went like this for the entire evening until I fell in a deep exhausted sleep. Thursday: I left the hotel at 8 AM for a day of important meetings. The contracts that were to be signed would, for all practical purposes, be worked out at today's meeting. The signing ceremonies on Friday would be largely a matter of form. We worked straight through the lunch hour and didn't finish until almost 6 PM. It was close to 7:00 PM before I returned to our hotel.

Shock set in as soon as I entered our room. The entire place was strewn with large packages, most of which were still unopened. Upon inspection, I found that they were filled with women's clothing. Dresses, skirts, pumps, some with wicked looking 4 or 5-inch stiletto heels, hose, stockings, teddies, negligees, bikini panties, thong panties, G- strings, bras, half-bras, bras with nipple holes, etc. the list seemed endless. It looked like my wife had bought most of the exotic clothing in Santiago. A large box on the dresser proved to contain a wide assortment of what appeared to be expensive costume jewelry and even more expensive gold and silver jewelry.

Not seeing my wife, I called out to her. Moments later, I heard her answering voice from the bathroom.

"Hi, Honey. I'm getting dressed. Hurry up and change clothes. I have reservations at 8 PM for us at a dinner club that Luis recommended. I'll be done in just a bit."

The mention of Luis's name started my thoughts in another direction. For the first time, I realized that the huge disarray of shopping boxes cluttering the room was not the only thing in disarray. Our hotel room had two large double beds. A few of the boxes lay on the bed nearest the door. The other bed was almost covered with them. Carefully, I moved the boxes from this bed to the other one. Once the boxes were gone, I saw that the bed was a total wreck. The blankets and top sheet were thrown aside and lay on the floor. The bottom sheet was pulled away from the bed and rumpled as if it had been removed from a dirty clothes hamper. Even the mattress pad had slipped off of two of the bed corners. I straightened out the sheet and saw the numerous stains. Some spots were still wet with male cum and my wife's sexual juices. Someone, probably Luis, had fucked Paula that afternoon.

I stared at the bed, my cock hardening to a stiff erection in my pants. "Quite a mess, isn't it. Luis was pretty forceful today" I heard my wife say.

I turned toward her, questions already forming on my lips. My mouth opened but no words came out. My wife was literally transformed! Her hairdo was elaborate and exotic. It consisted of an upsweep held in place by rhinestone-covered combs. Some strands curled down each side framing her face perfectly. Her makeup was done by a professional. Paula's lips drew my attention like a magnet. They appeared sensuously full and deep red from the lip gloss. Her eyes were decorated with expertly applied eye shadow and eyeliner, and, I suspected, artificial eyelashes, very long and enticingly curled. Her complexion looked perfect with makeup making her cheeks glow.

Traveling downward, my eyes encountered nothing but her tanned flesh until they had reached almost to her navel. The plunging neckline of her black dress exposed the inner portions of each breast almost to the nipple, which was just covered by the sheer, clinging material. The dress molded her body perfectly. It was almost as if it were painted on her. Her nipples stood out in bold relief against the restraining material. Every contour of my wife's hips were accented by the garment which followed the natural curvature of her buttocks curving inward as her ass sloped to meet her upper thighs. Moving down her thighs, the material was plastered against her flesh all the way to the point the dress ended two inches above her knees. I saw no evidence of a bra and no telltale lines of her panties. Paula was obviously naked under the dress. The four-inch, silver spike heels she wore were nothing less than erotic. A rhinestone necklace was around her neck. Two rings graced fingers on each hand. None of them was her wedding ring. Black opals dangled from her earlobes. My erect penis throbbed.

"I think you like what you see", Paula smiled. "Come on. Shower, change clothes. We need to hurry."

"All these clothes? I mean, where did they."

Paula interrupted me. "Luis had them brought up. He wasn't sure of my sizes so he had five or six of each item delivered so I could pick the ones that I like and that fit the best. The rest will be returned."

"The jewelry. What about the."

"Also a gift from Luis. I think it's very nice."

"Did he fuck you?" I couldn't possibly resist asking.

Paula gave me a long look like she was talking to schoolboy. "Of course, he fucked me. As soon as he was in the door, he had my body pressed against the wall with his mouth crushed against mine and his tongue deep inside. He was grinding his cock into me all the time he was exploring your wife's mouth."

"Oh god!" I was rubbing my erection at the thought.

"He removed my tits.. pulled my skirt up to my waist while keeping me pinned against the wall. I can tell you, Honey, he was very forceful and very determined. I didn't have my legs spread wide enough for him to wedge his hips between my thighs. His eyes just bored into mine. I felt like they were burning holes right through my body. His anger just boiled over. "Spread!! Open yourself to me. Always open yourself to me!" God! I could hardly stand that turned me on so much. I wrapped my legs around his. He thrust his body between my thighs and I felt that huge cock against my belly. I was trembling, Honey. There was no way I could keep him from fucking me. I hope you're not mad."

I had my cock out jacking off right in front of my wife. "How many times? How many", I groaned as my penis became rock hard in my hand.

"The first time on the bed.. on my back with my legs in the air. I exploded as soon as that incredible dick stretched my pussy open. He pushed my legs further back and hit into me so hard and so deep I could feel my womb being pushed back and up to make room for his cock. He's so thick that the friction on my clit is tremendous. I have one orgasm after another when he fucks me. I just can help it."

My wife looked at my cock that was leaking precum. "Let me do that for you." Her hand circled my shaft and began pumping it.

After Luis put his cum into my pussy, he continued to kiss and fondle me. My nipples were so hard.. so erect. He would bite them and send spasms through my vagina. He made me arch my hips so he could penetrate my asshole with his fingers. He was hard again within five minutes. I thought he was going to fuck me again right there, but he dragged it out and went down on me. I was amazed. My cunt was filled with his cum. He didn't mind at all. It didn't take me more than a minute to cum as he licked me. But he didn't stop. He kept doing it until I was begging that I couldn't take anymore. He still kept doing it to me and then I would have another explosive, throbbing orgasm on his tongue.

Paula felt my cock twitching and throbbing. She knew I was about to cum so she stopped jacking me to bring me down from the edge.

"When he was ready to use me again, I was flipped onto my stomach and made to pull my knees underneath to arch my ass into fucking position. I held my cheeks open and waited for him to choose one of my holes. It went into my cunt again. In this position, it felt like he was driving himself up into my belly. I don't know how long he fucked me. It seemed like an hour. I just had one climax after another until he finally put his second load into me."

"Jezz. he fucked you twice! He must be some stud."

"He didn't fuck me twice. We ordered room service and had lunch in bed. He had me answer the door completely naked except for my high heels. I can tell you the bellboy loved it. Afterwards, he had me again."

"What position this time?"

"On my back.. legs together. he's so hard that even with my legs pressed together, I can't keep his penis out of my cunt. He just thrusts it against the Y of my thighs and bores in. It's like a battering ram. I was going to tease him by not letting him into me, but I couldn't keep him out. His cockhead forces the thigh flesh open so that it presses against the top of my slit. When he was wedged into me, he grunted like a bull about to fuck a cow. God. You just have no idea how hot it makes a woman feel to be taken by such a powerful, aggressive man. I locked my ankles together and he just smiled down at me. He called me a "Hot Bitch" and then drove it against me really hard. I felt his cock pry open my slit and sink down its length until the head was next to my opening. He knew it too. He aligned it and rammed me hard again. This time, your wife got her pussy filled with a monstrously thick ten-inch dick. Before he came in me the third time, I was nothing but a babbling, groaning hot cunt for his cock."

At this point, the cum load arched out of my dick in a huge stream that shot six feet across the carpet. Paula continued to milk my rod with her hand and a second stream followed the first. Getting to her knees, she sucked me into her mouth and swallowed the remainder of my load.

That night at dinner Paula stunned me again. "We're checking out of our hotel tomorrow morning, Honey. Luis will pick me up at the hotel after you go to your meeting. He'll have a car waiting for you when you finish."

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to spend next week as Luis's house guests. He's rich. Millions. Don't know how many, but a lot. He's taking next week off from his business so he can show us Santiago and Chile as we would never be able to see it on our own. And he's taking care of all expenses. He told me about some of the things he has planned. It's going to be wonderful, Honey."

"If we stay in his home, he's going to fuck you."

"Of course, he's going to fuck me. I know that. I can't wait." I got hard again.

"He's going to fuck you a lot."

"Yes. A lot. I'll be sleeping with him. He says he has a very attractive maid who will be available to you at night and during the day if you want her."

"He knows that I know that he's fucking you?"

"I told him today while he was fucking me. He loved it. I could feel his cock getting even harder inside me, if that's possible to believe."

I felt like I was going to cum again. "How many times do you think he'll screw you? He's already fucked you seven times in just two days!"

"I don't know. Maybe four, five or six times a day. He can have me anytime he wants me."

While we waited for our dinner, I became aware that many of the men had their eyes glued to my wife's body.

"I think every man here is looking at you."

Paula beamed. She obviously loved it. "The man at the table behind you... don't look!. He's staring at my cunt."

"Can he see it", I asked.

"Yes. I have my legs spread and he's moved his chair to get the best possible view. I think, he also likes my tits."

"You're making me hard again."

"A man is supposed to be hard when he's out with a hot slut, Honey. See that group of men over at the bar. Just to your left."

I glanced over. Three men were chatting and looking in our direction. "The three guys standing together? Yeah. I see them. What are they doing?"

"The table blocks their view of my legs and pussy, but they've certainly been checking out your wife's tits."

Me cock throbbed again. "Every man in here has checked out your tits. They're almost completely out of your dress."

"Does it make you mad? You want me to cover up? I can put on your jacket."

"No. I want your tits exposed like they are. I'm so hard it hurts."

"When I lean forward like this, the sides of this dress fall away from my tits enough for those guys over there to see my nipple. I've been letting them check it out for the past 15 minutes."

"What else?" I asked.

"They've all "decided" that they needed to visit the men's room so they would have an excuse to walk past our table and check out my legs. I'm pretty sure they got a fairly good look at my cunt."

I could hardly breathe.

My wife leaned forward across the table. I saw the top of her dress gape open and knew the guys at the bar were looking right at her naked tit. "Honey, the guy behind you wants me to spread wider for him."

"I'm sure he does."

"That's not what I mean. I mean he's licking his lips and motioning with his hands for me to spread my legs wider. Should I do it?"

"I don't know. I mean. well, ." My voice trailed off. I didn't know what to say. The thought was incredibly exciting to me, but I couldn't bring myself to tell my wife to expose her pussy in a crowded nightclub.

"He's waiting. He has his hand on his cock. He looks pretty big. Should I spread for him? I'll do it if you tell me to do it. Want me to cross my legs so that all he can see is my thighs? Come on, Honey. Tell your wife what you want her to do."

"God. Do it."

"Do what?"

"Spread wider! Show him your cunt", my whisper almost a groan.

Paula never took her eyes off of me. She smiled and told me how handsome I looked in the new suit I wore. She rattled on about how we were going to visit the sea shore and swim on some secluded Chilean beaches. Luis had tickets to the opera. He might take us to x-rated nightclubs. I couldn't stand it.

"What's happening?"

"What do you think is happening?"

"Tell me, Please! "

"I have my legs wide open. My dress is up to my hips. He's staring right into my naked cunt. I'm spread so wide, Honey, that he can see everything.. my dark bush, my shaved pussy lips, the slit of my cunt, my erect clit at the top. Luis's cock stretched me so much, he might even be able to see into my wet hole."

I couldn't keep from squeezing my cock under the table. My wife was incredible.

Halfway through dinner, I asked. "Can he still see your pussy?"

"Of course. I have my dress even further up now. The hemline is right in my bush. Everything is exposed. Several men at other tables are checking out your wife's cunt too. They all seem to like it. I think they want to fuck your wife."

"Are you going to let them fuck you?"

Paula smiled. "No. I think I'm going to let my husband take care of that job tonight. Think he's up to it?"

"Just wait and see you dirty hot Bitch."

We both laughed. The sex that night was fantastic.

Friday: Gordon's Perspective:

I had a very hard time remaining awake during the Friday meeting. It was fortunate that the work was done and everything was just a formality. Paula had exhausted me the previously night. Her cunt seemed insatiable. No matter how many times I fucked her, she just got hotter. When I fell into an exhausted sleep around 1 AM, she was masturbating.

Everything was finished at 6 PM. I went down to the street and found a large, black Mercedes waiting for me by the curb.

"You're Gordon", asked the driver?

"Yes."

"Good. I'm Felippe. I've been waiting for you. Get in."

We pulled away from the curb and drove into the countryside. It seemed like we drove a very long distance. It was dark, 8:30 PM, when we arrived at Luis' home. Like Paula had said, it was a mansion. In the States, I knew it would have cost several million US dollars. I had no idea of its value in the Chilean real estate market. The inside was just as lavish as the exterior.

Neither Paula nor Luis were in sight. In their place, a very attractive woman greeted me in accented, but good, English.

"Hello. I'm Seretta. Luis told me you would be arriving. I'm supposed to take care of any needs you may have."

The double meaning of that statement was not lost on me. This was undoubtedly the woman Paula told me would be available for sex if I wanted it. Seretta was certainly easy on the eyes. She was around 5'5" in height and perhaps 130 lbs. Her breasts were large, at least 36 or 37" D-cup or bigger. With her small waist, they appeared huge. She had the dark hair characteristic of Chilean women. It fell to her shoulders and gave her a very sultry appearance. She wore a tight-fitting sheathe that stopped an inch above her knees and four-inch heels that added considerably to her height. Her ass caught my eye. It was a luscious thrusting mound of female flesh beneath the tight dress. In spite of the fact that she was a really hot looking woman, I was still so drained from the previous night, that I wasn't certain that I could get an erection. So I decided to decline her veiled suggestion for the moment.

I'm very tired. I would like something to eat and then would like to see our room."

She smiled. "All right. If you find you need anything else, just call on the intercom phone. My number is 100."

Seretta prepared some cheese, ham, beer and delicious French bread for my snack. I ate all of it. "Well, that was delicious. Thank you, Seretta. Could you show me our room now?"

She led me down the hall to a large bedroom that had its own large bath and walk-in closet. "Will this be satisfactory?"

"Very nice. Very nice indeed. Do you know where Luis and my wife are?"

"Yes. They are down the hallway in Mr. Mendez's bedroom."

I was at a loss for something to say to her matter-of-fact remark.

She noticed my discomfort. "I'm sorry. Mr. Mendez told me that you knew and understood. That is was all right. Am I wrong?"

"No. No. Not at all. Yes. I. eh. I .. I knew", I stammered. "I just momentarily forgot. I've had a long, hard day. Is everything all right? I mean neither of them came to meet me."

For a moment, Seretta didn't respond. I thought she had not heard my remark. "I asked if everything is all right. Is my wife well? She didn't meet me", I repeated.

"She is fine, Mr. Baxter."

"Well, all right. I'm very glad to hear that. It just seemed odd that no one met me either here or at work."

Seretta was silent.

I persisted. "Doesn't that seem a little odd to you? Maybe the customs are different here in Chile? Are they?"

"No. They are about the same as in your country when guests arrive."

"Well. I'm really not sure what to say."

Seretta took a deep breathe causing her large breasts to rise. "Mr. Baxter, your wife did not meet you because she is having sex with Mr. Mendez. I assumed you would know that. I'm sorry."

"No. Don't be. Yes.. Yes.. you're right. I should have known that. Certainly. Very stupid of me. I'm terribly sorry. I'm just very tired. Not thinking clearly, I guess. Just where are they, if I'm permitted to know that?"

"Of course you are, Mr. Baxter."

"Please call me Gordon. Mr. Baxter is much too formal."

She smiled warmly. "Certainly, Gordon. Your wife and Mr. Mendez are in the master bedroom. It's the next door down the hallway. Right next to this room."

"Just next door?"

"Yes. Just next door." Seretta smiled at me again. I stood rooted in the middle of the room, unable to think of what to say next.

"Gordon."

"Yes. What is it?"

"Let me show you something, Gordon."

"Yes?"

Seretta moved to the walk-in closet and opened its door. She flipped a switch on the wall and then sat down on the edge of the bed. She motioned for me to join her. When I was standing beside her, she said, "It will not be long. Listen."

I did as she directed. At first, nothing. Then I heard it!"

"You hear", Seretta asked.

"Yes."

"What do you hear, Gordon?"

"Someone. Moaning. No, not moaning, more of a mixture of shrieking and grunting. Luis? My wife?"

"Not Luis, Gordon. His sounds are more like that of a growling, snorting bull. It's your wife, Gordon. Luis is fucking her and she is screaming with intense pleasure. It excites you to hear your wife having sex, yes?"

"Yes. It excites me. A lot to tell you the truth. How long has he been doing it to her?"

"Most of the afternoon, ever since they arrived. They stopped for supper and then began again afterwards, an hour or so before you arrived."

I was stunned. I couldn't speak. Finally, I managed to smile and tell Seretta good night. That I would be certain to call if I needed anything.

Seretta looked at me curiously. "Gordon, you may call me anytime you require my services in any way." Her hand moved to my very hard erection and squeezed me firmly. "You are a man of the world, are you not? You understand my meaning?"

"Yes. I'm just exhausted tonight. I'm sorry."

"No.. You do not apologize to me. I'm just a servant who is here to provide for your needs. Good night, Gordon. If hearing your wife being fucked bothers you, just flip the switch in the closet. That will turn off the sound from the next room. If you prefer to watch, you can do so by simply sliding the partition in the closet to one side. The one-way mirror will allow you to see everything as well as hear the sounds."

For the next two hours, I lay in bed, exhausted, but still unable to sleep. I could hear the bedsprings in the next room squeaking and protesting with my wife's moans coming after every other squeak or so. Then the fucking sounds would increase in tempo and loudness and Paula would begin to shriek. The pounding would increase still further causing her shrieks to change to passion-filled screams of *******. The sounds would then decrease in intensity until the room was silent.

Five minutes would pass with the silence unbroken. Then another ten or fifteen minutes would pass. My eyelids slowly closed as sleep approached only to be interrupted by the faint sound of squeaking springs. A few seconds later the tempo and loudness would increase. He was in my wife again, fucking her slowly, pounding his huge erection into her cunt. Then my wife would begin to gasp and moan.

"Ooohhhhhh..uunngghhhhh..aaaahhhhhhhh.mmmmmmmm..ugghhhhh"

I could easily hear the bedsprings protesting as they were driven downward by the powerful male thrusts. I even imagined that I could hear the huge penis slugging into the bottom of my wife's vagina, but I knew I couldn't possibly hear that. In my mind's eye though, I certainly both saw and heard it. Then the words came:

"FUCK ME. HARD. IN MEE.. FUCK MY CUNT. OOOHHHH GOD.. RAM ME, LOVER.. HARD.. USE MY PUSSY. IM GONNA CUMMM. OOOHHHHHHH..CUMMINGGGGGG.."

Finally, I fell into an exhausted sleep. I awoke in the middle of the night. Checking my watch, I saw that it was 4:10 AM in the morning, still pitch dark outside. In the background, I heard my wife moaning once again. I lay there, listening to the pattern being repeated exactly as before. At 4:25 AM, the bedsprings were being pounded so hard I thought they would surely break. Paula was shrieking like a banshee. There were no intelligible words, just the meaningless babbling of a female being fucked out of her mind. Grunts.. yells.. screams. high-pitched gurgling cries . the honking, muffled cries of a woman whose face is pressed into the bed covers as her sexual openings are attacked by a hugely endowed male stud.

It was more than I could stand. Even though I knew what Luis and Paula were doing in the next bedroom and could hear virtually every sound, I just had to see for myself.

Once I was in the closet, the sounds coming from the other room seemed even louder in close confines of the room. Again and again, my wife shrieked and then groaned as Luis’ huge cock filled either her vagina or her colon. When it filled her mouth, her shrieks and groans became muffled grunts and sighs. Those were the sounds I was presently hearing as I stood before the sliding panel concealing the one-way mirror. Before opening the panel, I first doused all the lights in the closet so I would be totally invisible to Paula and Luis. When I slowly opened the panel, I saw what I had expected to see… at least partially.

Paula was standing in front of Luis who was reclining on a couch. My wife was bent over at the waist with her legs spread wide. Through the gaping opening between her legs, I saw her mouth sliding up and down the full length of Luis’ cock. She was taking his entire 10 inches into her throat. Each time his shaft entered her throat, unintelligible sounds … grunts and gagging noises… filled the closet. Her large, dangling tits jiggled erotically as Luis mouth fucked her.

With her ass pointed right at me and her legs wide open, I had a perfect view of my wife’s clit as well as her cunt and ass holes. White froth and blobs of semen surrounded both holes and small trickles of fresh cum seeped from her vagina and ass. It was hard to believe how much Luis’ thick dick had stretched her holes. I wondered if Paula would even be able to feel my cock inside her the next time I fucked her.

Luis held Paul’s head in place and continued to pump his organ into her throat for several minutes as I watched. I couldn’t keep from stroking my own rock-hard eight inches. I had always thought I had a large cock, but watching that monster dick plunging in and out of my wife’s mouth made me feel like a teenage boy by comparison.

Finally, Luis decided that he once again wanted his cock inside my wife’s cunt. Pulling her body onto his own, Luis centered Paula’s hips over his rigid, upright shaft and rammed it into her pussy. Her loud, repeated shrieks of pleasure were deafening inside the small closet. Luis’ cock was a blur of motion as he jack hammered it in and out of her throbbing cunt. His entire 10 inches disappeared inside my wife’s vagina on every thrust, and each entry brought howls and groans of female excitement from Paula.

I had already shot a monster cum load against the closet wall, but my dick remained rock hard. I was still jerking it furiously when Luis put Paula on her back. She jerked her legs up and spread them wide for her lover. He didn’t make her wait. His first thrust hit her cunt dead center causing all 10 inches of cock to vanish inside her eager hole. A near continuous series of screams and shrill squeals of hot passion filled the room as Luis fucked my wife through one orgasm after another.

After shooting another load of cum into Paula’s cunt, Luis again had her mount him in reverse cowgirl position, but this time with his cock insider her ass. My wife’s fingers thrust rapidly in and out of her vagina as she exploded in a series of hard orgasms each one causing her mouth to stretch into a wide oval. I shot off again as Luis ass fucked her.

I wanted to call Seretta. I needed to fuck her now, but I felt like an idiot calling at 4:30 in the morning. I turned off the sound and covered my head with the pillow to shut out my wife's passionate cries and slept the rest of the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday: A Sight Seeing Tour:

The next day Luis announced that we were all taking a tour of some of the more famous sites in Chile. My wife appeared smiling and radiant wearing a short, but modest, skirt and blouse, four-inch heels, and an assortment of jewelry I had never seen before that Luis had obviously given her. She wore no stockings, but I could see the outline of bra straps beneath her blouse. I wondered if she wore panties. At 11 AM, Paula, Luis and I were in the back of his limousine moving rapidly through the countryside, which was quite pretty.

"Our first stop will be at the home of Pablo Neruda, Chile's Nobel laureate in literature. Neruda is Chile's most famous author. He loved the sea and built an exceptional home not far from here where he lived with his wife until his death in 1973. His wife passed away later and they are now both buried on the estate, not far from the sea which he loved. The home is filled with sea-related items that Neruda collected over his lifetime. I think you will find the tour very interesting. One of the most interesting facts about Neruda is that although he loved the sea, he always traveled by plane, never by ship when he had to cross the oceans. He loved the sea, but he was afraid of it. Interesting, is it not?"

I had to agree that it was. The tour was as interesting and amazing as Luis had promised. We spent two hours visiting the home and listening to the tour guide explaining the various exhibits. They even had the tuxedo that Neruda wore at the Stockholm ceremony when he was awarded the Nobel Prize for literature.

After leaving, we visited a winery that we later learned was owned by the Mendez family. Luis was quite proud of the wine and insisted that we sample several bottles. The guide showed us every aspect of the wine making process. Again, it was more than any tourist could expect to see of Chile.

For dinner, Luis took us to an out-of-the-way seaside restaurant, which we were informed had superb cuisine. He knew the owner and his family well and promised us an incredible meal. Once more, Luis was true to his word. The abalone and lobster were magnificent. The crab salad was excellent. The bread was homemade and delicious. The desserts that were offered would have done any French chef proud. Luis was continuously whispering to my wife, and I noticed that the owner and our waiter never took their eyes off of her.

After finishing the meal, Luis introduced me to the owner's *******. "Come outside", he said. "The view from the cliff is a sight you do not wish to miss. It is too much of a climb for Paula in her heels. Come. Follow me." Luis led me up a narrow path that ascended at a steep slope to the crest of the hill overlooking the harbor. Again, Luis was correct. The view was spectacular. It was an almost a sheer drop of several hundred feet into the water and Luis warned me not to get too close to the edge as the ground could give way. He didn't need to warn me twice.

On the return trip, Paula and Luis sat on the large seat facing the front while I sat facing them. Luis' hand fell to my wife's thigh. He casually stroked it as he continued to discuss the farming, the crops, and other Chilean landmarks. Paula's skirt rose higher as the hand explored. I watched it move between my wife's thighs. She had her eyes closed. Luis' hand pressed against her inner thigh. Paula opened her legs for him. From my position across from her, I could see all the way to her crotch. She had worn panties. They were white.

I watched as Luis stroked her thighs and then gently rubbed his hand over the crotchband of her panties. He pulled her skirt up to her hips. "The driver?", I questioned.

"Don't concern yourself with Felippe. He's seen this many times. It's one of the perks of his job."

Turning in my seat, I saw Felippe had adjusted a large mirror so that he could see everything that was happening in the back seat of the limo. Paula did not seem at all concerned that the driver was staring directly between her spread legs. Luis rubbed her mound and we both watched my wife arch her hips off the seat. "Your wife is becoming very aroused, Gordon. Let's see if her nipples are hard, shall we?" His fingers opened the buttons on her blouse. When they were all undone, he spread it wide. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly lifting the 36D tits that seemed even larger than I remembered. Luis pulled her bra down so that it bunched below my wife's breasts, thrusting them up and out even further. "Ah ha. just as I suspected. Her nipples are erect." His fingers felt them; squeezing each, bringing moans of pleasure from my wife. "They are very hard, Gordon. Very hard! Excited!" He cupped her tits in his hands, hefting them, stroking the turgid nipples. I watched him squeeze them hard making Paula moan even louder.

"Lift your ass, Paula", Luis ordered. Her hips jerked into the air allowing Mendez to yank my wife's skirt up around her waist. His fingers stroked her pussy through the wet crotchband. The wet panties concealed nothing. They appeared to be soaked with her secretions. Luis moved his fingers upward to the erect clitoris. He slowly masturbated my wife. Paula hunched and heaved in a near frenzy, her legs gaping open, exposing everything to us and to Felippe. "Take off her panties, Gordon. Let's get a better look at her sex hole."

When my hands reached for the waistband of her panties, Paula again arched her butt high off the seat to help me. The panties slide down her and she brought her legs together so they could be removed. As soon as I had them off, her legs flew apart exposing her cunt completely. Her pubic hair was a sodden mass. The lips of her pussy were swollen and gaping open. I could see right into her vagina. It was full of her hot secretions.

Luis masturbated my wife's clitoris with firm, steady strokes as he continued to discuss the passing countryside with me. Paula's tongue lolled out; her eyes clenched shut; her lips curled back exposing her teeth. The fuck motions her hips were making increased in amplitude and tempo until she was snapping her cunt up and down in a wild frenzy.

Luis jacked her clit faster and her entire cunt exploded in a series of hard, spastic contractions. I could see her vagina and asshole opening and closing with each spasm. My wife grunted and screamed, not caring who heard or who saw her. Her vaginal juices bubbled out of the throbbing hole. Luis bent over and sucked the turgid nipples between his lips as his fingers continued to caress the throbbing shaft of the exploding clitoris. Paula started to put her legs together to escape the sensations. "Keep you legs spread, you hot Bitch. Wide!", Luis ordered. The legs few wide open again. Her spasms were so hard that I was certain that Felippe was having no problem seeing my wife's throbbing pussy.

For the next 15 minutes, Luis worked on my wife. His fingers explored her asshole and vaginal cavity. He licked her clitoris ripping another orgasm from my wife. Finally, he removed his hands and unzipped himself. His 10-inch cock sprang out. I knew Paula couldn't get her hand around it. I wondered if I could. The most amazing thing was its hardness. It stood at rigid attention against his belly, the big head throbbing and oozing precum. "Suck", he commanded.

I watched my wife bend over and insert the big head into her mouth. She had to stretch her mouth as wide as it would go to get him inside. It looked obscene. She rammed her head down on the weapon forsing two inches into her mouth hole. She was having difficulty and started to pull back. Luis ****** her head back down onto his cock. "Suck deeper, Bitch!"

Paula grunted and worked another inch into her mouth. Her eyes bulged. Her entire face was distorted by the huge cylinder protruding from her mouth. She got up on all fours and pushed her mouth downward as Luis held the back of her head and thrust his cock up into her. Two more inches entered. Paula was gagging as the head touched her throat. Her hand moved between her naked thighs. My wife began to masturbate herself.

"Tell your wife to open her throat and put my cock all the way in, Gordon. I need to be sucked. Tell her to put it all the way in. It doesn't matter if she gags. Tell her!"

"Put it all the way in, Paula. Suck Luis. All the way. Shove it into your throat", I screamed at my wife, my own cock throbbing inside my pants.

She pushed another inch inside and it entered her throat. She gagged, her chest heaving. Luis ignored it. His cock was now in my wife's throat and it was simple for him to push it in even further. Paula began to cum again. She couldn't breathe but she could climax, and climax she did. She finger fucked her pussy vigorously while her thumb rubbed her jerking clitoris. Finally, Luis withdrew his penis enough for my wife to breathe. She gasped for air. Then he took it all the way out.

"MOUNT!" On command, my wife threw her leg over Luis' thighs and straddled him. She lowered her wet gaping pussy onto the head of his cock and worked it into her opening. She pressed her body downward taking six inches into her cunt. Luis bent her over onto his body. The position arched her ass and exposed the connection between his penis and her cunt for Felippe and I to see. Then he began to thrust in and out of my wife, fucking her with hard measured strokes. The monstrously thick shaft stretched my wife's vagina into a huge oval around his penis. He had seven inches buried in her now.

Paula erupted in another orgasm. Felippe and I watched my wife's asshole clenching and throbbing, opening and closing as the spasms coursed through her body. Luis held it in her, enjoying the luscious sensations of her throbbing pussy on his penis. He held her hips and ****** them up and down his shaft. The sight was incredibly dirty and hot. That huge shaft would slowly slide out of Paula's vagina, her secretions dripping onto his balls, then he would impale her again, burying seven inches inside her. His finger entered Paula's asshole. He toyed with her, pressing it in deep and then out. A second finger pushed inside her ass. She grunted loudly.

"She wants more of the cock inside her, Gordon. Would you push your wife's hips down on my penis. She needs some help getting it all in. Just put your hands on her ass and push her down."

I pushed. Another inch drove in. Paula moaned and began to shriek. I pushed harder and all of it slid into her cunt. Luis was completely sheathed by the hot walls of her vagina. She bleated and cried out continuously. Luis flexed his cock inside my wife and she wailed in another orgasm.

It took us another hour to reach Luis' home. He fucked my wife continuously, never losing his erection, never withdrawing from her cunt. Each time he flexed his organ inside her, we could see her asshole throbbing. We lost track of the number of orgasms my wife had. In fact, toward the end, her asshole seemed to be continuously opening and closing, throbbing in a series of orgasms. From the front, Felippe spoke his first words: "We are almost there, Mr. Mendez."

"Thank you, Felippe. I think I shall cum in your wife now, Gordon."

Felippe and I watched as he did just that. He slugged short, hard strokes into her and began to spew large streams of semen into her waiting vagina. Her hole filled and then overflowed. When Luis finally withdrew, he held her bent over his body so we could see her stretched pussy. The cum load seeped from the distended lips and began to form a thick rope that hung from my wife's clitoris. The rope elongated as more of the load flowed out. Her hips moved slightly and the rope swung from side to side as it got longer and longer. When Felippe stopped the car, it was halfway to the floorboard of the car and more of the load was still flowing from her vagina. I watched in total fascination.

That night I again listened in my bed as Luis Mendez fucked my wife several times before morning. I jacked off four times during the night.

Sunday and Monday:

Sunday and Monday were more of the same. Luis took my wife into Santiago for a shopping trip on Monday. They did not return until after midnight. I was asleep before he began to fuck Paula that night and did not hear them until I awoke at 6:30. While I was shaving, I heard my wife grunt as he entered her. She began to shriek and moan shortly thereafter. Tuesday: I had no idea where Luis and my wife had gone. They had already left when I came down for breakfast at 8 AM. Seretta set a delicious meal before me, and I forgot about my curiosity over what my wife was doing, at least for a short while.

"Breakfast is wonderful, Seretta. You're a superb cook as well as a beautiful woman."

"Thank you", she smiled warmly. "But I cannot be too beautiful. You have not yet asked me for sex."

I didn't know what to say. Finally, I decided to just tell the truth. "This is very embarrassing for me, but I've been afraid to ask. Luis Mendez makes me look like a little boy. It's so humiliating that I'm afraid that I might not be able to perform."

"Gordon, that is ridiculous!" I could tell she was very angry and annoyed.

"I don't think so. I've never ever seen my wife so wild before. She's had sex with quite a few men. We've always enjoyed that. But not once has she behaved like this. I'm not sure that she will even want to return with me, to tell the truth."

"Gordon, as soon as your wife gets on that plane with you, she will be overjoyed to be with you again. She will give you the best sex you've ever had in your life for years to come because of this experience."

"Now you're being ridiculous. She loves Luis' cock. I listen to her every night. He makes her cum over and over and over."

"Listen to me, Gordon. Your wife is enslaved right now. Really sexually enslaved. Luis Mendez is rich. extremely rich. I mean over a billion US dollars. Women are attracted to great wealth. Your wife is no exception."

"If he's so rich, why was he flying economy class?"

"He wasn't. The story about his ******* and his quirk was a lie. His ******* died several years ago. Luis Mendez inherited everything. Luis flies first class only. He boards the plane, examines the passengers in economy class for a woman he wishes to have. He then finds the passenger holding the seat beside the woman he wants, changes tickets with him and you know the rest."

I was dumbfounded.

"Luis Mendez is powerful. Not only because of his money, but because of his position, his aggressive personality, his utter confidence, his ******* magnetism. Women love powerful, aggressive men. They melt over them. They spread their legs for them. Like you wife."

I became even more depressed.

"Mendez combines all this extreme wealth and power into the most handsome body and face I have ever seen on a man. His muscles ripple beneath his clothes. His eyes shine with lust. Women are enthralled by such men. Finally, he possesses an incredible cock. Huge. absolutely huge.. long .. thick. , but most of all, hard, hard as stone. Women like big cocks, but they have orgasms when touched and stroked by one that is rigid and hard."

"Luis Mendez is a satyr. He is insatiable. His cock regains hardness again and again no matter how many times he ejaculates into a woman."

"That's why I don't think my wife will return with me", I moaned in despair.

"Would you please let me finish. Mendez is all of these things that neither you nor any other man I have ever met can match. But he is just a cold machine, a cold, unfeeling, fucking machine. There is no real passion, no emotion, no warmth. What woman wants a man whose penis she cannot satisfy? What woman wants a man who can withhold his orgasm for as long as he likes? He can ******* repeated orgasms from your wife's body but when it finally ends for awhile, she feels empty and inadequate. Do not worry, Gordon. She will eagerly return with you. She will also be very worried about your reaction to her slutty behavior."

I though about what Seretta had said for some time before I spoke. "I hope you're right. One thing is certain though. You've certainly made me feel a lot better. Thank you. But I don't think your right about Paula being 'enslaved'. That going too far, I think."

"She is enslaved, Gordon. Can't you tell from listening to her being fucked. Didn't you see the way she allowed Luis to fuck her in the car, right there in front of both her husband and Felippe?" I didn't answer.

"Luis does not permit your wife to use birth control. She has been having unprotected sex since your arrival. That's how enslaved she is."

"I'm sure that's not right. She might tell him she isn't taking her birth control pills, but she is. I can tell you that."

"No. Luis took them from her the first day you were here. She is certainly pregnant by now. When you get her home, make certain that she sees her gynecologist immediately and has a D and C done."

Tuesday Night:

The screams and shrieks coming from Luis Mendez's bedroom were loud and almost continuous. I called Seretta in a panic. She rushed down immediately.

"What is wrong, Gordon?"

"Listen to that. My wife is screaming at the top of her lungs. What's he doing to her now?"

"He's fucking her. Your wife his having repeated blinding orgasms."

"But he's hurting her! Really hurting her!", I almost screamed.

"It does not hurt a woman to be fucked, Gordon."

"But the screams?"

"Luis probably has the suction vibrators attached to your wife's nipples and to her clitoris."

"Suction vibrators?"

"They're small pliable cups that fit over the nipples and clitoris. A pump produces a vacuum inside the cup and sucks your wife's nipples and clitoris deep into the cup. That alone produces an intense sensation. Then Luis starts the vibrating action. The entire cup vibrates on her nipples and clitoris. I've had them on me before. I had repeated orgasms and could not stop."

"How do you know he's doing that to her?"

Seretta shrugged. "Listen to your wife scream. She's having one orgasm after another."

"That's incredible. I've seen her use vibrators before. She exploded but not like that."

"He's also using a penis vibrator inside her vagina while he fucks your wife's ass."

"Oh god. listen to her scream."

"Yes, Gordon. Listen to your slut wife scream. Doesn't that make your cock hard?" She felt my hard erection. "I thought so. You're hard as steel. Get undressed. You need a woman." Seretta didn't wait for me. She unsnapped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Her bra and panties quickly followed. She lay down on my bed and steepled her knees, spreading her legs wide open. The wet gash between her thighs gleamed with moisture below the dark pubic bush. The fully erect nipples of her big tits pointed toward the ceiling. She lifted her legs, the four-inch spike heels still on, her legs encased in sheer thigh-high hose. "Get on me!", she demanded as she held her pussy lips open for me. "Get in me!"

She didn't have to ask me twice. As I moved into her hot sex saddle, she spread even wider to receive me, raised her leg and placed it on my shoulder, and groaned as my cock speared her wide open cunt. I fucked her like a wild man for 10 minutes before poured my load into the depths of her cunt. I could feel her vagina contracting in her own orgasm at the same time.

Seretta continued to milk my cock with her vaginal muscles and, amazingly, I didn't even get soft. Within just a few minutes, she had me hard and I was fucking her again.

"Oh, Gordon, you have no idea how wonderful that makes me feel to be able to make you cum so quickly... to get you so hot you can't withhold your orgasm. I never... ever... have that when Luis fucks me. Let me mount your cock, Gordon. Please."

I sat in the chair and Seretta straddled my thighs. She lowered her soaked, gaping cunt onto my rigid rod and sank down on its length. "OOOooohhhh god... sooo good!" she moaned as her hips began to fuck her pussy up and down my cock. She came twice more

in the next ten minutes.

"You're just too fucking hot, Seretta... I can't hold back much longer... got to cum in you," I groaned, trying my best to hold on long enough for her to cum again.

"Don't you dare try to hold back, Lover. I want you to pump me full. Put me back on the floor and really ram me... like a hot whore. Don't worry about me. When you cum... I'll cum!"

Seretta turned on her side with me behind. I thrust into her waiting pussy from behind and slammed stroke after stroke into her squishing vagina. Roaring like a bull, I began to shoot into her.

"OOOOhhhh... Fuck Me!" she screamed. "You're cumming in me again, you hot, beautiful man... Pump me full!"

We fucked two more times that night as we listened to my wife screaming and moaning as Luis fucked her ass and all her other holes. When I got hard about 30 minutes after screwing her for the second time, I wasn’t sure she wanted to do it again. Pressing my erection against her side, I began to caress her large breasts and lightly massage her clitoris.

“MMMmmm… I think my lover wants me again,” she whispered.

“Badly,” I whispered back. “Can I?”

“Anytime, Gordon. Anytime. I love the way you fuck me with passion and feeling. And I absolutely go wild over the fact that you have to struggle to keep from cumming until you’ve gotten me off several times. I’m also wild about your cock and how I can get it hard and make it shoot off like a cannon.”

I kissed her softly and then harder as she explored my mouth with her tongue and then opened wide to admit my tongue. When I started to mount her, however, she stopped me.

“What’s wrong?”

“You’ve fucked my pussy and my mouth deliciously, Honey, but you’ve haven’t done my ass yet. That’s where I want it this time. Do you mind?”

“Let’s see… You want to know if I mind screwing the most beautiful woman in Chile in her ass. Is that really a question?”

She laughed her full, throaty laugh, turned over into doggie position, thrust her sexy high in the air, and hissed, “Fuck me, Lover. Fuck my hot ass!”

We snuggled up in a tight embrace and enjoyed the feeling of our bodies in close contact. Seretta held me close as we listened to Paula shrieking in orgasm. Then she whispered in my ear, "She cums... again and again... hard, explosive climaxes... but she can't make him cum... she can't satisfy his cock. I feel sorry for your wife. That's an awful feeling for a woman."

"Thank you," I whispered back, kissing her tenderly and then with passion.

Wednesday:

Luis took us to a secluded beach in the afternoon. The sign at the entry road said "Private Beach. Nude swimming permitted" in both Spanish and English. We learned later that Luis owned it as part of the family property, but allowed others to use it.

As we emerged from the car, Luis asked to see my suit. When I showed it to him, he shrugged and said, "That really won't do for this beach. Here, pick one of these suits and wear it. There is a bathhouse just before the beach begins. You can change there." When I examined the suits in the bathhouse, I saw that they were all very brief, bikini style suits that just barely covered my penis and did absolutely nothing to conceal its outline beneath the suit. I had never worn a suit like it and found it rather exciting.

There were only a few bathers using the beach. Most were men with a few women. None of the bathers were nude. A few minutes later, I saw Paula walking toward me holding Luis' arm. Every other male on the beach also saw her. She wore essentially nothing. Her 36D tits were covered by two small triangles of cloth attached to two strings. One tied behind her back, the other around her neck. Her pussy was "covered" by a thong so small that it failed to conceal all of her pubic bush. It was just a small triangle at the Y of her thighs with one string around her waist and another buried in the crack of her ass. My wife also wore a pair of transparent plastic spikes with four-inch heels and ankle straps. When she reached the beach, she had to remove them so she could walk in the sand. I noticed most of the men watching her ass when she bent over to remove the spikes.

Luis spread a plastic sheet across the sand and covered it with several quilts. Felippe dumped an armload of pillows on the quilts and then set up a large beach umbrella to shade the entire area. When Paula reached the area, Luis told her to put her heels back on. She did it immediately. As Felippe trudged back to the car, Paula put on her sunglasses and lay on her back, her head supported by a large pillow.

Paula wasn't the only one wearing a revealing swimsuit. Luis had on the same type of brief suit that I wore. However, the difference was immense. Although stretched to the limit, the suit simply could not contain his penis. The head and an inch of the shaft extended above the top of the suit and he was not yet fully erect.

Luis took out the suntan lotion and began to apply it to my wife's body. He poured it over her belly and massaged it into her flesh. Slowly, his hands worked upward to her breasts. At first, he was content to pour the slick liquid over her jutting mounds and then spread it with his hands, cupping her and squeezing her nipples through the small cloth until they were fully erect. More lotion followed until her breasts gleamed with it.

Several men and young boys had moved closer to Paula. At first, they pretended not to watch Luis working on her. When he smiled at them, however, they watched openly. I saw Luis pull the concealing triangles of cloth covering my wife's nipples aside exposing both of Paula's tits. His hands worked over them, pinching the nipples between his fingers and squeezing the large globes until she was thrusting her chest into his hands. The other men moved closer to watch. I knew they probably all had erections.

Luis whispered something in my wife's ear. She nodded and rolled over onto her stomach, concealing her breasts beneath her. Luis poured lotion over my wife's back, her legs, thighs and buttocks. He massaged every inch. When his hands reached her thighs, I heard him tell Paula to open her legs. She spread herself much wider than necessary. The other men were now staring straight between her spread thighs. Luis rubbed lotion into the crevice of my wife's ass, spreading it and exposing her hole as he did so. Her legs were coated. Her thighs gleamed with the shine of the oil. Her hips were now grinding in slow rotations in response to the stroking hands on her body.

Again Luis whispered to my wife. She rose up on all fours with only her knees and elbows supporting her weight. Luis issued more instructions and Paula lowered her head onto the pillow. Her ass arched upward. He spoke to my wife again and I watched her spread her knees wide apart. I moved closer and heard him tell Paula to lift her feet. When she did, her calves and thighs made a V with the spike heels pointed into the air. It was really an obscene position.

Luis poured the oily lotion over my wife's buttocks. It ran over the lush mounds of her buttocks until it found its way into the crevice between them. Luis motioned to the some of the young men watching the show. When they approached, I could see the bulges in their suits created by their raging erections. Luis spoke to them in Spanish. He had apparently invited them to massage the lotion into my wife's ass because they both smiled and began to rub and stroke her buttocks and thighs vigorously. Paula's ass slowly gyrated in response.

Luis spoke to the men, again in Spanish. They nodded and one of them grasped the waist string of the thong and pulled it down my wife's thighs. Once around her lower thighs, he simply broke the flimsy garment with his hands and pulled it away. One of the men spread my wife's buttocks apart exposing her pussy while the other poured generous amounts of lotion over both exposed holes. Their hands were all over my wife now, massaging her ass cheeks, separating them, working the lotion into the folds of her cunt. My wife's mouth opened wide; her eyes clenched shut and out came her tongue. It flicked rapidly over her upper lip as the men finger fucked in and out of her vagina.

Occasionally, Luis would direct that the men switch positions so all of them would have a chance to fondle my wife's body. My erection was now painful inside my suit. I wanted to extract my cock and stroke it. I saw that some of the men were already doing that. They gazed at my wife's gaping pussy and asshole while they slowly jacked off. More Spanish passed between Luis and the men, and one of the young boys who looked to be 16 or 17 moved behind my wife's ass and adjusted his cockhead against her cuntal opening. I saw Paula push her ass back impaling herself on the rigid sex organ. He pushed in deep and began fucking my wife while holding her ass for support. She was buffeted back and forth from the ******* of his thrusts. Her hips rammed against her lover to assist in her own fucking. When he spewed his cum into the open vagina, she grunted loudly in her own climax.

As soon as the first boy pulled out, another one entered her. It was so hot none of them could last very long inside her pussy. They fucked her for a few minutes each and then poured their load into her pussy. An older man, about 50 or so, pushed the younger boys aside and pulled down his swim trunks to release his cock. At first, he sank it into my wife's vagina. But then he pulled out when it was fully lubricated and pressed the head against the upturned asshole. He pushed and sank into my wife easily. His entire shaft disappeared into her ass on the first thrust. He had much more control than the boys. For the next 10 minutes he fucked vigorously in and out of my wife until he finally unloaded in her.

After that, the boys began to use both of her holes. First in one, pull out, then into the other one. Back and forth, until they reached an orgasm inside one or the other of her hot orifices. I got up and stood directly behind my wife watching her latest lover thrusting vigorously in and out of her pussy. He came in her and pulled out. The sight was amazing. Long strands of cum hung from my wife's thighs and the lips of her cunt. One small cum rope was attached to the tip of her clitoris. Semen boiled out of her stretched ass and slid down the crease of her buttocks until it too elongated into still another rope of thick, white cum swinging back and forth between Paula's spread thighs. As I watched, those strands slowly stretched toward the quilts as even more cum bubbled from her vagina to join that hanging from her pussy. I thought about the fact that Seretta had told me my wife was not taking her birth control pills!

Luis never did have sex with Paula that afternoon. But I think every other man on the beach did. She fell into a deep sleep on the drive home, her thighs gaping open under the robe she wore. Cum still seeped from both her ass and vagina.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the week was the same. Luis had almost continuous sex with my wife while Seretta and I enjoyed each other. No matter where Luis took my wife, he fucked her. Every night I listened to him thrusting into her body. It was almost continuous. Paula slept in exhaustion after the last fucking until the afternoon. Then Luis would whisk her away for another day of sensuality.

On Thursday, curiosity got the better of me, and I asked Seretta where Luis and Paula were and what they were doing.

“You know what Luis is doing, Gordon. He’s fucking your wife.”

“I assumed that, but he could do that here. Is there something else happening?”

“Of course there is. Luis always plans everything in advance. He has taken Paula to his private club in Santiago. Luis and several other club members are fucking Paula at this moment.”

“How many?” I asked.

“Usually three… sometimes four or five. The last time he took me to the club, four men fucked me for several hours. I’m sure they will spend even longer with your wife. MMmmmmm… I like that.”

“What?”

“Your cock. The thought of all those men with their cocks buried in your wife’s pussy and ass has you hard, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, it does,” I admitted. I could hardly do anything since my erection had my pants obscenely tented.

“Good! Are you going to fuck me here or in the bedroom?”

We did it both places, and the mental image of all those cocks fucking my wife kept me hard for hours.

Final Day:

Finally, the day came for us to leave. The servants helped us pack all the gifts and clothes that Luis had given my wife. I packed my own suitcase. At the last moment, Luis handed me a wrapped package. "There are four video tapes in here. The labels say they are Chilean music, Sights in Santiago, Landmarks of Chile and a tape about South America. The labels are just in case immigration opens your luggage. The tapes are actually videos of your wife having sex during the past 10 days. I think you will enjoy watching her. Have a nice trip home, Gordon. When I take my next trip to New York, I will be visiting you and Paula. I'll be looking forward to the pleasures of your wife's body."

An hour later, Felippe and I were waiting for my wife so we could leave for the airport. Seretta came down and I kissed her warmly. "Where is Paula? We're ready to go."

"She's in the same place she's been for the last 10 days, in Luis' bed with her legs spread and pointed toward the ceiling."

"I hope we make our plane", I mused.

"It will probably be another hour or so. He usually fucks his women in their cunt and a second time in their ass before they leave. He just took your wife into his bedroom about 15 minutes ago. I heard her begin to groan just before I came down."

Seretta was wrong. Luis fucked my wife for an hour and a half before he allowed her to dress and join us. As Felippe was driving us to the airport, Luis' semen was seeping from Paula's vagina and ass all the way there.

When the plane lifted from the runway, I breathed a sigh of relief. "I wasn't sure you would return with me", I said.

My wife smiled at me. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I know I behaved like a complete depraved whore. I promise. I promise I'll make it up to you. I love you for being so understanding and patient. I just couldn't stop. That huge cock.. that money..power. virility. I'm so sorry. He had no emotion, no feeling, but I was like a slave. I loved it! When he fucked me this afternoon, he made me cum seven times."

I told her how much I loved her and how much it turned me on to hear her being fucked. That made her feel much better.

"Did you really get hot listening to your whorish wife?"

I put her hand on my cock, which was very hard. "I loved it, but I was incredibly nervous that you wouldn't want me anymore."

"I always want this cock.. this wonderful cock that I can make hard.. that I can make cum. I love you."

We talked for hours.. about everything. She knew she was making me incredibly hard. "I want you to fuck me tonight after the lights are dimmed."

"I can hardly wait. Someone might see us."

"I don't care. I want you to fuck me.. anyway you want.. whenever you want. From now on!"

"You know, for all the fucking you got this past 10 days, you only had me, Luis and those guys on the beach."

My wife smiled. "I'm afraid I haven't told you everything, Honey."

"What else?", I asked.

"Well, your wife was much more of a whore than you know."

"Who else fucked you?" My cock grew even harder.

"You remember that restaurant owner and his *******. While you and Luis were climbing the mountain, they fucked me. First the *******, then the *******, then the ******* again. I thought you would know when you saw how soaked and wet I was in the car on the way back."

My dick was throbbing. "Who else?", I stammered, hardly able to talk.

"I'll tell you everything later, Honey. Right now, just hold me and play with my big tits and finger fuck your slutty wife, please."

I could hardly do it fast enough. I also thought of the four video tapes in my suitcase. I was now very interested in watching them.

As my finger slid deeply into my wife's vagina, she said, "Oh. One more thing, Honey. Please don't let me forget to make an appointment with my gynocologist. I need to have a D and C done."

This is one of the hottest series / stories I have ever read! Thank you for sharing it.

Looking forward to Paula and Gordon’s continued adventures when they get home.

What an amazing story. I hope Paula become a cock hungry whole and would let her husband watched her get fucked by multiple BBC like to Slut she is

Back