Flavored Condoms

Honeycomb

Female
From
US
During college, my friends and I went out to bars almost every weekend if we had the money to do so. Well my best friend Jenny and I had this thing where at a certain point of drinking we would go in and laugh about the cheap sex toys you would get out of bathroom vending machines. There was nothing to it really, just a drunken tradition we had. Jenny and I would grab a handful of quarters, put them into the machines, and see what surprises we got. At the end of the night, I would toss them into a little basket in my bedroom on my desk.

Fast forward and I am working on a project with this gorgeous man named Taylor. He has dark skin, fit as you can imagine, and we get along great. We had this Earth and space science class together and our professor said that as adults we needed to get along in groups and pairs doing projects. The most recent class project put us together. I knew that Taylor lived in the dorms so I invited him over to our apartment to work. My roommate was working so we should have the place to ourselves. I was not really planning anything to happen as I did have a boyfriend. I was actually more worried that my roommate would try to jump Taylor’s bones as soon as he came into the apartment.

Taylor comes over and comes inside, we chatted a bit, and I offered him a something to ******* just being a good host. He smelled amazing with whatever cologne he was wearing. I felt like I should have dressed a little better than jeans and a tee. We decided to go to my bedroom as that was where my computer was and we needed it for research. We got into my room and Taylor climbs onto my bed and opens his notebook and book. I sat down at my desk and started working on the computer as we talked about the project.

Taylor all of the sudden interrupts what we are talking about and asks me if I have a basket of condoms just on the top of my desk. I turn to look and my little basket on my desk is up to the top now and the last load of stuff I had put in there had been several flavored condoms I had gotten from a bar. I am sure I turned bright red, as I was not used to having men besides my boyfriend in my room that knew about the basket. Taylor got up and started going through the basket calling me quite the bold woman. I tried to explain what the basket was but it just sounded like a lame excuse I was making.

Then Taylor caught me off guard as he asked me how the flavored condoms were? I honestly had never tried a flavored condom before so I did not know how they were. The second thing that caught me off guard was talking with a man about condoms. Most of the time they were there; you put them on, and took them off when done. No conversation needed. Here Taylor was asking me questions such as which flavor I liked best, and were they cheap or decent condoms and I did not know what to say. Finally, I mustered out that I had not tried them. This seemed to shock him.

I tried to steer the subject back to the project, as I had been properly embarrassed. Taylor was having none of it as he got close to my face and asked if I wanted to try them. Now I should have been good and shut the whole thing down but all that escaped my lips was a squeaky little yes. Taylor smiled and called me a good girl. He then stood tall and pulled down his pants and boxers. Even limp he was good sized. His body was completely smooth as he opened one of the condom packages and rolled it down his dick. He then looked at me and said cherry. Again, here was another opportunity for me to do what I should be doing but my hand reached out and wrapped around his condom covered dick. It was not really cheating if I just gave him a blowjob and used a condom right. Taylor closed the distance between us and I opened my mouth as his dick went inside. I closed my mouth and wrapped my lips around him. My tongue got the first taste of the condom and it actually had some great taste to it for being from a vending machine. I found myself relaxing as I began to suck on his cherry flavored dick, running my tongue along it. The flavor was great and I was actually getting eager to have more of the taste. Of course, Taylor was getting hard as well and filling my mouth quite easily.

The flavor began to fade and I found myself not wanting to stop. I took him out of my mouth and unrolled the red condom dropping it to the floor. I grabbed what was a banana flavor next opening the package and rolling it down Taylor’s dick. The condom had to stretch now to cover him. I felt the lube on my hands and around my mouth. I opened my mouth and took Taylor back in tasting the new flavor. They did a great job on this one as well. I eagerly ran my mouth up and down Taylor’s shaft sucking and licking away.

The flavor began to fade and I was prepared to switch to another one of the condoms when Taylor pulled me to my feet. His hands quickly unbuttoned my jeans and then pushed me back onto my bed. He grabbed the sides of my jeans and underwear pulling them down around my ankles. He then pushed my legs up and open into a butterfly position I guess you would call it. The top half of my body was ****** back onto the bed. He leaned on me and pushed his dick inside of me grunting as my body accepted him. I took a huge breath as he fed himself completely into me. I for sure was cheating now but at the current time, I did not care. Taylor began to thrust away as quickly as possible. For the next few minutes, he slammed his body against me as I was folded into a yoga position. I moaned and sighed away hoping no one could hear us. Finally he pinned my body down hard grunting away as I struggled just to keep my breath going through my own orgasm.

It seemed to take quite a few minutes before Taylor got up off of me. As my legs came down they were sore and stiff. My whole body felt like I had been at the gym not just a passionate quickie. The yellow condom on Taylor was screaming as it was stretched to the max and filled with his seed. Taylor said that was the best way to start studying and all I could do was smile as I put my underwear and jeans back on.

During college, my friends and I went out to bars almost every weekend if we had the money to do so. Well my best friend Jenny and I had this thing where at a certain point of drinking we would go in and laugh about the cheap sex toys you would get out of bathroom vending machines. There was nothing to it really, just a drunken tradition we had. Jenny and I would grab a handful of quarters, put them into the machines, and see what surprises we got. At the end of the night, I would toss them into a little basket in my bedroom on my desk.

Fast forward and I am working on a project with this gorgeous man named Taylor. He has dark skin, fit as you can imagine, and we get along great. We had this Earth and space science class together and our professor said that as adults we needed to get along in groups and pairs doing projects. The most recent class project put us together. I knew that Taylor lived in the dorms so I invited him over to our apartment to work. My roommate was working so we should have the place to ourselves. I was not really planning anything to happen as I did have a boyfriend. I was actually more worried that my roommate would try to jump Taylor’s bones as soon as he came into the apartment.

Taylor comes over and comes inside, we chatted a bit, and I offered him a something to ******* just being a good host. He smelled amazing with whatever cologne he was wearing. I felt like I should have dressed a little better than jeans and a tee. We decided to go to my bedroom as that was where my computer was and we needed it for research. We got into my room and Taylor climbs onto my bed and opens his notebook and book. I sat down at my desk and started working on the computer as we talked about the project.

Taylor all of the sudden interrupts what we are talking about and asks me if I have a basket of condoms just on the top of my desk. I turn to look and my little basket on my desk is up to the top now and the last load of stuff I had put in there had been several flavored condoms I had gotten from a bar. I am sure I turned bright red, as I was not used to having men besides my boyfriend in my room that knew about the basket. Taylor got up and started going through the basket calling me quite the bold woman. I tried to explain what the basket was but it just sounded like a lame excuse I was making.

Then Taylor caught me off guard as he asked me how the flavored condoms were? I honestly had never tried a flavored condom before so I did not know how they were. The second thing that caught me off guard was talking with a man about condoms. Most of the time they were there; you put them on, and took them off when done. No conversation needed. Here Taylor was asking me questions such as which flavor I liked best, and were they cheap or decent condoms and I did not know what to say. Finally, I mustered out that I had not tried them. This seemed to shock him.

I tried to steer the subject back to the project, as I had been properly embarrassed. Taylor was having none of it as he got close to my face and asked if I wanted to try them. Now I should have been good and shut the whole thing down but all that escaped my lips was a squeaky little yes. Taylor smiled and called me a good girl. He then stood tall and pulled down his pants and boxers. Even limp he was good sized. His body was completely smooth as he opened one of the condom packages and rolled it down his dick. He then looked at me and said cherry. Again, here was another opportunity for me to do what I should be doing but my hand reached out and wrapped around his condom covered dick. It was not really cheating if I just gave him a blowjob and used a condom right. Taylor closed the distance between us and I opened my mouth as his dick went inside. I closed my mouth and wrapped my lips around him. My tongue got the first taste of the condom and it actually had some great taste to it for being from a vending machine. I found myself relaxing as I began to suck on his cherry flavored dick, running my tongue along it. The flavor was great and I was actually getting eager to have more of the taste. Of course, Taylor was getting hard as well and filling my mouth quite easily.

The flavor began to fade and I found myself not wanting to stop. I took him out of my mouth and unrolled the red condom dropping it to the floor. I grabbed what was a banana flavor next opening the package and rolling it down Taylor’s dick. The condom had to stretch now to cover him. I felt the lube on my hands and around my mouth. I opened my mouth and took Taylor back in tasting the new flavor. They did a great job on this one as well. I eagerly ran my mouth up and down Taylor’s shaft sucking and licking away.

The flavor began to fade and I was prepared to switch to another one of the condoms when Taylor pulled me to my feet. His hands quickly unbuttoned my jeans and then pushed me back onto my bed. He grabbed the sides of my jeans and underwear pulling them down around my ankles. He then pushed my legs up and open into a butterfly position I guess you would call it. The top half of my body was ****** back onto the bed. He leaned on me and pushed his dick inside of me grunting as my body accepted him. I took a huge breath as he fed himself completely into me. I for sure was cheating now but at the current time, I did not care. Taylor began to thrust away as quickly as possible. For the next few minutes, he slammed his body against me as I was folded into a yoga position. I moaned and sighed away hoping no one could hear us. Finally he pinned my body down hard grunting away as I struggled just to keep my breath going through my own orgasm.

It seemed to take quite a few minutes before Taylor got up off of me. As my legs came down they were sore and stiff. My whole body felt like I had been at the gym not just a passionate quickie. The yellow condom on Taylor was screaming as it was stretched to the max and filled with his seed. Taylor said that was the best way to start studying and all I could do was smile as I put my underwear and jeans back on.
Mmmmmmm!

Back