Fl cuck needing a new hotwife to take care of

I find myself with no hotwife to take care of. I never understood these feeling I have had with every woman I have ever had a relationship with. Now I have figured out I have been, am, and always be a cuckold. Now that I have no woman to serve lol. Well I know now to explain what I want in a cuckold relationship right up front. I have never done that because I have just figured out, in the past few years, what a cuckold is and how it explained what I did not know how to say. My last relationship was defiantly a cuckold relationship but I did not know it. All I and she knew is that I really got off her with others. Which she really did well but I did not figure what I had until it was over. I did not know about the cuckold lifestyle and could have handled things better if I knew more then. I want this and need this. Well wish me happy hunting in N/W fl. Thanks for having this website. It really gives me a comfortable place to learn more.

So what happened to your relationshi? Good luck
well the most recent was the most cuckold but I didn't understand what I was and how good of a situation it was. She was a hotwife and I was a cuck but without knowledge about being a cuck so made mistakes and split. I believe in my relationships in life I always seem to end them and not know why. Now I know better.

well the most recent was the most cuckold but I didn't understand what I was and how good of a situation it was. She was a hotwife and I was a cuck but without knowledge about being a cuck so made mistakes and split. I believe in my relationships in life I always seem to end them and not know why. Now I know better.
My mantra (don’t have a partner now) has always been , she can have as much sex as she wants as long as I can watch, participate or she tells me about it

My mantra (don’t have a partner now) has always been , she can have as much sex as she wants as long as I can watch, participate or she tells me about it
Once she got past the 1st hookup she took off like a rocket. She got off on it and telling me, letting me listen or see of participate in. She gave everyone anal except me because she knew her giving something to others and not me excited me to no end. She fucked whoever she felt like whenever she felt like. At her peak she had a regular, use to be an enemy of mine, came by in morning. Old boyfriend in afternoon. They each came by 2-3 times a week and the old boyfriend stayed at my house every other weekend, As well as her tue. night woman's league where she fucks the bartender every tues. Add in 2 different guys that get her 1 time a month each. And one I always take her to him. Sometimes I just wait in the living room listening to them. The good old days lol

I find myself with no hotwife to take care of. I never understood these feeling I have had with every woman I have ever had a relationship with. Now I have figured out I have been, am, and always be a cuckold. Now that I have no woman to serve lol. Well I know now to explain what I want in a cuckold relationship right up front. I have never done that because I have just figured out, in the past few years, what a cuckold is and how it explained what I did not know how to say. My last relationship was defiantly a cuckold relationship but I did not know it. All I and she knew is that I really got off her with others. Which she really did well but I did not figure what I had until it was over. I did not know about the cuckold lifestyle and could have handled things better if I knew more then. I want this and need this. Well wish me happy hunting in N/W fl. Thanks for having this website. It really gives me a comfortable place to learn more.
Were abouts in NWFLA are you? I am in the Destin area. Black bull here

What’s the issue of not being cucked
With the recent things going on and personal responsibility. But hopefully soon things will be easier to get out. I want to have it understood up front what I want. I had 2 great ones and lost them because I did not know I was a cuck and why I have always felt like this.

With the recent things going on and personal responsibility. But hopefully soon things will be easier to get out. I want to have it understood up front what I want. I had 2 great ones and lost them because I did not know I was a cuck and why I have always felt like this.
So they wanted you to be a cuck yet you fought your true calling of being a cuck

So they wanted you to be a cuck yet you fought your true calling of being a cuck
Yes I thought I was and wanted to be controlled. I did not understand it but now I do. My 1st ex-wife eased me into having me think it was my Idea. The 2nd one knew exactly what to do after meeting and talking to my ex-wife. After they 1st met I noticed the change in my live in. She lived it to her best. I found out she kept my ex-wife informed and they use to hang out and laugh about it. Basically playing me. I ended up getting mainly used for clean-up after someone fucked her. It was embarrassing when I had to see my wife with her. I was good to pay bills basically. I did not understand I had it great. I kept thinking I was suppose to be the one in charge and tried. Any argument started with me wanting pussy or asking something about any guy they fucked. I wish I knew better then. i had it all and never knew it.

Back