Looking for LTR with Hotwife

Hey! I’ve never been on a site like this or considered being a cuck but I have struggled in traditional relationships because I have a strong submissive nature I actively suppress.

Over time and experimenting on my own I came across cuck content and it was like a lightbulb went off for me bc I know I need a stable trusting LTR to be fulfilled but I also need to be submissive which is lacking. A hot wife could be the answer to both as she gets what she needs and I get my needs so anyway I led me down this path.

I don’t have any experience at all but I’d love to have conversations with some women to understand more and see if this lifestyle is a possible solution to my relationship woes.

I’ve been a bull for 5-6 years now . So I do have a lot of experience. I’m 6.2 tanner complexion. (Darker) big cock . Very clean . I have a lot of stamina. I’ve been with couples . Mostly the cuck watches. I don’t do any contact with cucks (I’m straight). I’m 27. I’ve been with woman who were 45+. I have a lot of strength a lot of energy. I’m in ny. But will consider coming to Boston if this makes sense

Back